Next Last
Cool One

Sheridan, IN

#1 Apr 22, 2011
What is the deal with this chick?
i know

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Apr 22, 2011
amanda is a up starting, rude, good for nothing.. white trash, piece of $hit wh0re!!amanda is a cheater a lier an a drama queen!! she has to be center of attention at all times!! one day some one will knock er to her size!! amanda would have nothing an be nothing if it was not for her running up on ray! amanda is a user!! ray honey u deserve better! shes cheating on u an has for yearss!! ive seen this with my own two eyes!! amanda ur ugly an no one likes ur as$!! maybe if u would quit running ur aligator mouth with urhumming bird as$ ppl may care 4 u!! all ur friends u be little! u are a piece of $hit. an ur quotations bout u not getting in any trouble bc ur father in law is COP!! honey u got another thing coming ! i think u got ur self an ur brother in a mess ur father in law cant get u out of! an if ray is smart he will sooonn be ur ex father in law skank!!
Amanda

West Lafayette, IN

#4 Apr 23, 2011
My husband does what I tell him. You guys can't talk about me. This is your only warning to stop.
The truth

Hartford, WI

#5 Apr 23, 2011
The people have the right to write whatever they feel, that is a law, and you are not above the law like you think. Sorry that people write the truth about you, does it hurt sweetie? Well, that life deal with it!!
Amanda

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Apr 23, 2011
I am printing everything that has been said about me. It will be in the hands of the CPD later today.
AmandasBestFrien d

Redmond, WA

#7 Apr 23, 2011
Listen up! All of you talking bad about my friend need to stop right now. No more talks about her having herpes, affairs & a big mouth. I hope she sues you.
Curious

Clinton, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2011
Have you all heard of Freedom of Speech? If Amanda was such an upstanding citizen people would not written the truth about her. Sometimes the truth hurts but that's life.
Yessireeeee

Redmond, WA

#9 Apr 23, 2011
Yup, posting our opinions is our constitutional right!

I don't know Amanda, so I have nothing to add as far ash her character or lack thereof. I also tend to believe a young womans actions can speak for her. Enough said.
Sabrina

Redmond, WA

#10 Apr 23, 2011
I stopped letting my kids play with her children, at Amanda's house. They are largely unsupervised. Now this, the uncle is running around with a loaded gun & a knife.
I had heardd rumors for some time, but I thought them to be only rumors. Hmmm.
Trout

West Lafayette, IN

#11 Apr 23, 2011
You are wise. Not good people. In this day & age, we must be careful
Who does know

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2011
Is she really that bad? is she a hoe and likes to run rd on her men? wow
Pusher

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Apr 24, 2011
So Amanda, when can we expect people on this thread to start getting arrested by the almighty CPD? HahahahahahHaha,!!!!!!
ask

Berea, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2011
shes not like that at all if anything u ll are jealous so why dont u just stop it and worry about ur own problems.
say what

Redmond, WA

#15 Apr 24, 2011
no one in their right mind could be jealous of her, she is dog ugly & dumb. don't be too nice, she might be sleeping with your old man, she doesn't miss many.
say what

Redmond, WA

#16 Apr 24, 2011
Pusher wrote:
So Amanda, when can we expect people on this thread to start getting arrested by the almighty CPD? HahahahahahHaha,!!!!!!
Haaaaaaaa! Really. She is a big nothing.
Serena

Redmond, WA

#17 Apr 24, 2011
You know who she is seeing now?
Wondering

Redmond, WA

#18 Apr 24, 2011
Who cares, she goes from man to man, seeking attention.
Harry

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Apr 24, 2011
She stinks too.
SO what

West Lafayette, IN

#21 Apr 24, 2011
I concur, she is overtly rude & not pleasant to deal with or look at.
Truth

Redmond, WA

#22 Apr 24, 2011
Harry wrote:
She stinks too.
HUH? WHAT? You mean like below the belt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin Problem 29 min getting closer 70
Six in one day 2 hr George Threeman 3
mellisa gaunce (Jan '11) 7 hr jussouno 31
Heroin War 9 hr SMH 2
Tiffanie Smith/Bryant 9 hr SMH 4
Darin Williams 16 hr Chelz 7
Bradlee Beagle 16 hr Boo 11
Cynthiana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web