United States

#1 Jul 9, 2009
Another crack head robs for dope.Now shes dead
friend of lavonna

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2009
blank wrote:

why is it some people can be so insensitive? This lady had children and a family. so hey stupid, since you are so much better than everyone else, maybe we all just need to bow down to you! Get a life!
friend of lavonna

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2009
those of us who knew you, know this wasn't what you were about. You were a great person and we are going to miss you so much. RIP Lavonna
sharon

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2009
blank wrote:
I think that you need to get a damn life Lavonna had problems , but who don't she was a daughter,a mother, a granddaughter and you need to respect that.I remember her when she was young worked a McDonalds with her.Rip Lavonna you will be missed by many....
omg

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2009
well i grew up with her and she was a good girl until she moved to lex aseveral years ago and it all went to hell for her yes she may be a mother daughter and granddaughter but she still knew she had children of her own a she made the desision to make her life what it was thats whats wrong with kids these days parents arent showing the support they need and thats why they turn out this way good for her children that they got away when they did
Just Curious

Versailles, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2009
Dont be so quick to judge. You never know what hardships she may have been going through. Whether she was on drugs, needed money for rent, or for her kids, she obviously needed help but didnt get it so she chose the wrong path but we all make mistakes. She was a human being who many of us grew to know. I went to high school with her and she was really cool. God bless her and her family, RIP Lavonna!
Leigh-Ann

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2009
RIP Lavonna!!
a friend long ago

Jackson, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2009
People shouldn't be so quick to judge. Thats whats wrong with this world. Everyone judgeing other people when they should try judging themselves. People make mistakes. Maybe not the right ones, but since when does someone always make right ones. I remember Lavonna as nice funny, caring person. Regardless of what or whom drove her own that path, may she rest in peace now. She will be missed.
sad

Zoe, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2009
blank wrote:
OMG!! lets start with facts... Look at this world people are desprate! They have worked ALL their lives and now their layed off and there are no jobs, they are loosing everything they worked for. Do I agree with the decision that Lavonna made No, however the fact remains we dont know what drove her into doing this last act and the reason behind doing something so desperate AND that now we have people what have to deal with the results... the clerk who was robbed, the policeman who have to live with taking a life, Lavonnas children who will have to live without their mother and her family, who has to try to sort out all the confusion and morn a loved one and to listen to all the bad gossip and assumptions of what really happend or drove Lavonna to this... Have respect for the family, we all do bad things, make bad decisions the only thing is we may not get caught doing these bad things... End result is that she is gone and her family morns. God Bless her family and Let Lavonna rest... This effects more people than you think by making a comment and name calling. Again, I dont agree with what she did, however its still a tragity..
J J J

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2009
its been a few years since ive seen lavonna..she always seemed like a very nice person.times must have got real tough and everyone handles stuff differently..unfortunately she didnt have enough time to turn things around.sad story rest in peace lavonna
susieq

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 15, 2009
I have known lavonna and her family for a very long time. she was such a sweet girl. that smile would melt your heart. she was a wonderful friend, im gonna miss . she comes from a great family and and a family who loved her so much. we do not know what her situation was, what she was going through, what she was thinking,....we will never know. i do know this,,...with the world the way it is these days ,..i think we will see this happen alot,...times are hard ,...there are no jobs,...no money...its only gonna get worse....God Bless you Lavonna ...ill forever hold you in my heart.
ohpleaseget a life

Jackson, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2009
I just hope in te last few minutes she made piece with god and ask him to be her savior, and for the comment left by 'blank' at the top of the page. You need not judge her because her maker will do that, and remember he will judge you one day as well. I went to school with Lavonna, and all I have to say is she kept the same best friends from high school, who loved and respected her no matter what she did. how many of us can say our hearts are big enough to carry a love for someone for that many years and stay so close. she must have not been to bad after all. and to her friends,(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, just remember the circle is not broken, it just got a shorter. and she will always be in the middle of it forever.
rip lavonna...
friend of lavonna

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2009
I was lucky enough to have know Lavonna and I am so thankful for that. She really was a great person..don't be so quick to judge others without being in their shoes.RIP Lavonna I miss you so much!
Went to school with her

Newburgh, IN

#14 Jul 16, 2009
I just found out that she is gone.. Could someone tell what happened?
becauseimhot

Brentwood, TN

#15 Jul 16, 2009
You all must not have a life at all to get on here and trash someone that has just passed away from such a tragic event. How would you feel if it were your family and ppl got on here talking like this about your loved one that you are mourning. Have some fu**ing respect and grow up. You have no idea what she was going through, so don't act like you do. Think about her family and kids and how they are feeling right now.
pooh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Jul 18, 2009
0KAY LAV0NNA WAS N0T AN0THER CRACK HEAD R0BBiNG F0R D0PE! SHE WAS A GREAT W0MEN WH0 MADE S0ME BAD DiSSi0NS! SHE HAS TW0 BEAUTiFUL LiTTLE GiRLS. SHE HAD A FEATURE AHEAD 0F HER SHE JUST LET THE DEViL GET T0 HER! iF Y0U KNEW HER Y0U W0ULD KN0 THiS iS N0T S0METHiNG LAV0NNA W0ULD D0! SHE JUST GAVE UP&+TURNED T0 THE WR0NG THiNGS. S0 BEF0RE Y0U TRY T0 JUDGE HER Y0U SH0ULD HAVE TAKEN THE TiME T0 GET T0 KN0W HER! D0NT JUDGE S0ME0NE UNTiLL Y0U WALK iN THEiR SH0ES! &+Y0U CANT SiTE&JUDGE S0ME0NE KN0WiNG THAT Y0UR N0T PERFECT! LAV0NNA WE L0VE&+MiSS Y0U S00 VERY MUCH! &+N0W Y0UR LiFE iS iN G0DS HANDS! i L0VE Y0U!
sid

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jul 18, 2009
i would kick blanks ass if they were not to much of a coward to jus say they were blank where i come from a coward is below a crack head jus remmeber a crack head can always get help and return to a upstanding person a cowared is a cowared and always will be think bout that one BLANK!!!!
Betsy

Lebanon, KY

#18 Jul 28, 2009
Did she used to cut hair in Lawrenceburg?
Seafoam

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2009
RIP Lavonna, I will always remember you as the beautiful young girl growing up in Cynthiana.
Miakisha and Shana

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Mar 27, 2010
We were good friends of hers and it breaks our hearts that it ended this way. She had many great qualities and, like everyone else, a few bad ones. Everyone makes mistakes. Unfortunately hers led to her untimely demise. Her addiction took control and she lost everything as a result of it. She had many internal struggles and she chose to take the easy way out and self medicate. Many people have the chance eventually to get sober after many many years of relapsing and hitting rock bottom. Needless to say she will never be able to look back and say thank God I'm not the person I used to be.
We will always love you LaVona. Best Friends Forever Eternally,
Miakisha & Shana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley rice 3 hr Wondering 1
what about lois hill and wesley 23 hr funny 6
B!txt done lost her kids lmao Mon Need to know 2
asian garden buffett (Mar '10) Sun Ahhhh 31
First Stop Jul 23 Curious78 1
Amy callahan (Mar '15) Jul 22 Amy 20
Katie price Jul 22 Ex boyfriend 3

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance