Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81697 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#50002 Apr 21, 2012
native wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact I do share my home with a descendant of a Native American, and I have to pay the taxes to the usurpers of the land. Since I live with and support a descendant of the original owners of the land, perhaps I really shouldn't have to pay those taxes to the usurpers.
Considering you do not have a job, how do you pay taxes or support a descendant?

I was getting bored and going to get off here lol But, this outta be good. lmfao
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#50003 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another excuse not to listen to the truth. Keep you head in the sand...ignorance is bliss.
And now we know who REALLY has their head in the sand. He is so overwhelmed with hatred and bigotry that he can't see anything but sand. His education does not equate to intelligence, what a waste.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#50004 Apr 21, 2012
Chess Champ wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please explain each groups piece or Rank on the board,(You Know,King,Queen Rook,Bishop,Knight and Pawn?)and thier placement? Just wondering where you think this game is going.
Yes, please read about the KING of the south:
http://www.thetrumpet.com/...

The game is going towards the king of kings winning.

=)~

Checkmate!
disappear

Waco, KY

#50005 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Here, let me help you...
How to delete yourself from the Internet
http://news.yahoo.com/how-to-delete-yourself-...
thanks for the tip, but I think there is a much easier way to disappear from the internet than the way they presented...simply stop using your computer altogether...done.
checkmate

Waco, KY

#50006 Apr 21, 2012
Chess Champ wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please explain each groups piece or Rank on the board,(You Know,King,Queen Rook,Bishop,Knight and Pawn?)and thier placement? Just wondering where you think this game is going.
NWO
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#50007 Apr 21, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we know who REALLY has their head in the sand. He is so overwhelmed with hatred and bigotry that he can't see anything but sand. His education does not equate to intelligence, what a waste.
Yeah, but I would hardly call Pakalert an education. ha ha ha
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#50008 Apr 21, 2012
deception wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes I wish I did live in ignorance, it's at least better than having to listen to the deception.
Well, your wish has been granted!
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#50009 Apr 21, 2012
disappear wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the tip, but I think there is a much easier way to disappear from the internet than the way they presented...simply stop using your computer altogether...done.
...you go first.
king

Waco, KY

#50010 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please read about the KING of the south:
http://www.thetrumpet.com/...
The game is going towards the king of kings winning.
=)~
Checkmate!
sorry I'm not a subscriber to that site. Who is the king of the south?
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#50011 Apr 21, 2012
checkmate wrote:
<quoted text>
NWO
Ahhhh!!! Again, you now make everything clear. Actually, you have proven this all along and I just did not want to see it.

You are on the side of the beast.
controlled opposition

Waco, KY

#50012 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but I would hardly call Pakalert an education. ha ha ha
I know it's a controlled opposition site much like Alex Jones' Infowars that is run by the CIA. What's the reason they're putting it out there then?
taxes

Waco, KY

#50013 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you do not have a job, how do you pay taxes or support a descendant?
I was getting bored and going to get off here lol But, this outta be good. lmfao
babycakes, I pay more in taxes than a lot of people make in a year AND I pay the salaries and the taxes of three other people.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#50014 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh!!! Again, you now make everything clear. Actually, you have proven this all along and I just did not want to see it.
Beast... Is that why he is so afraid that a FEMA cage may be built especially for him and fears that they will not throw him the bone? LOL
UrFulOfSHT

Frankfort, KY

#50015 Apr 21, 2012
I wish all of you simple minded twit trolls would go somewhere besides here and leave us cool regulars alone. Your posts are not welcome here, go away, scram!

Better yet go find yourself a home with the Nazi's.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#50016 Apr 21, 2012
Yup...I am bored and do not feel like getting any of the work I need to do done. Been a rough week, so I will drink a couple more of the cold Bud Lights and invite my honey for a romantic evening.

Certainly more fun and won't "raise" any "false" flags. Yeah, I will still end up playing with nuts, but these kind are more loving and have nothing against my country or Israel. I will salute that flag tonight! LOL Talk about a standing ovation. ha ha ha You ought to do the same tonight, Steve. Your puppet is calling.

Good night to all the Hasbarats. lol Has anyone recieved their checks yet?
pay attention

Waco, KY

#50017 Apr 21, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
so I guess even with your head in the sand you can still pay attention to this conversation...did you learn anything?
east

Waco, KY

#50018 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the beast ; ]
Plumber

Elizabethtown, KY

#50019 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Yup...I am bored and do not feel like getting any of the work I need to do done. Been a rough week, so I will drink a couple more of the cold Bud Lights and invite my honey for a romantic evening.
Certainly more fun and won't "raise" any "false" flags. Yeah, I will still end up playing with nuts, but these kind are more loving and have nothing against my country or Israel. I will salute that flag tonight! LOL Talk about a standing ovation. ha ha ha You ought to do the same tonight, Steve. Your puppet is calling.
Good night to all the Hasbarats. lol Has anyone recieved their checks yet?
You sound like a fun time. A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#50020 Apr 21, 2012
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
so I guess even with your head in the sand you can still pay attention to this conversation...did you learn anything?
Sure did. I learned that you are not only stupid, you are quite dangerous to yourself and society.
Ancient Wolf

Waco, KY

#50021 Apr 21, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
and I have been impatiently waiting for you to get done with this discussion and the beers are getting warm already. Now I'm jealous and not in the mood anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winkle 36 min Wondering 5
First Stop 1 hr Curious78 1
Megan prostitute Ritchie 1 hr Kyz 2
Megan Ritchie 2 hr Tofunny 4
asian garden buffett (Mar '10) 4 hr James 30
Amy callahan (Mar '15) 14 hr Amy 20
Katie price 19 hr Ex boyfriend 3

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance