First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Here

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Here you go people. It's back, for now. Vent for a day, before it gets removed again.
Good

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2013
It's a shame, when there's freedom of speech, that people keep taking this down when others want to know what affects their children.
Delete

Stanton, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Good wrote:
It's a shame, when there's freedom of speech, that people keep taking this down when others want to know what affects their children.
66901. If you think this really us freedom of speech, then put your honest to God name on your post!! Makes sense to me!!
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
did you just place your name on what you just stated...you did not. ps. if one did put their name on it they would get in trouble if they work there,which is bs cause its only telling the truth and one should not get in trouble for telling the truth ever.
concerned mother

Villa Park, IL

#5 Jan 12, 2013
My child goes to northside what do I need to know?
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
that some do not do their job and or are not even at work...they are running around Cynthiana on the clock....doing personal things
Her

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2013
...that she likes to use school time, materials, paper, ink to play grown up games about when it'll snow...
concerned mother

Villa Park, IL

#8 Jan 12, 2013
So who is taking care of my kids :/
momma

Villa Park, IL

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Maybe you should talk to your school administrators instead of Topix......just satin'.
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2013
there is no need to call the school as the principal is aware....call the board office and ask them. the "boss" at the school knows this goes on.
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2013
momma....there is no need to be rude or sarcastic..she was only asking a question that was of importance as it was being talked about here. i am sure she will be making a few phone calls...see what she is doing here is getting her facts b4 she makes that call hun
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2013
The lady at question here is really good friends with the school principal so again...she is way more than aware what time her "friend"/employee is leaving Northside and when she returns.....
Parent wondering

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
I was wondering about the pink streaked hair girl I saw in office a week ago. She was behind counter and sitting at desk. I didn't think kids could have hair dye. Can adults? This was an adult that appeared to be an emoloyee Does the boss know about this? Does administrators? What if my child has pink hair streak? Can they stay and learn or be sent home? Something needs to be done
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2013
students can not have colored hair.....
Okay

Prospect, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2013
then neither should the teachers!
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2013
AMEN! they wont allow it as they say it is a "distraction" to other students. SORRY if an adult has colored hair is that not the same distraction in question? BUT nevertheless I find it bs that they say what you can and cant do in that manor. What happened to freedom and freedom to express ones self?
Me Is A

Prospect, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Drama Queen!
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 12, 2013
i love that...drama queen..... or queen will do just fine...lol. but i digress to refer to me as a drama queen because i state facts not fiction and i talk about our rights one by one,day by day being taken away.....if that is a drama queen....than i sure am and i own it. thanks and have a good day!
Concerned parent

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Who is everyone talking about?
MEEEE

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2013
if the shoe fits wear it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really 7 hr chkn lvr 9
Sims 15 hr Joie 1
Jeanie hendrix Mon Disgusted 1
Kelly Morris Mon pb and no jelly 37
what do you all think about daniel perkins (Jun '09) Mon wtf 9
"ci" Apr 21 Abc0225 10
County Barn Apr 21 County Girl 1

Cynthiana Jobs

Personal Finance

Cynthiana Mortgages