Next Last
balla

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Heard Jimmy Mann and Jason shanks went down

Since: Jun 10

Cynthiana Ky

#2 Jan 11, 2012
They need to pick up that skank of a sister of his Carrie Mann too. And that nasty ho Tracy Harmon
curious

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2012
And Ginny too
stables

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Ginny who????
angel

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Perraut
stables

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Don't know her
careful

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2012
Jimmy Mann,Jason Shanks,Rondal Bryant, kennarae lea, and Andy Gaunce
wanttoknow

Beloit, WI

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Andy Gaunce isn't he older like 40 married to Hacksaw
omg

Beloit, WI

#11 Jan 13, 2012
angel wrote:
Perraut
Is this true ??!
Know

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2012
What Kenna rea lea went down
careful

United States

#13 Jan 14, 2012
They are all being held in bc.
true

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Her Bff

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Plz dnt bring the kids into this. They are safe and with the family. Everyone makes mistakes. Rae-rae just got her self with the wrong crowd. Started dating a no good sob. Just because she made mistakes does not make her a bad mother or a person. Hold ur head up girl. I love you and will always be here for you.
true

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2012
Her Bff wrote:
Plz dnt bring the kids into this. They are safe and with the family. Everyone makes mistakes. Rae-rae just got her self with the wrong crowd. Started dating a no good sob. Just because she made mistakes does not make her a bad mother or a person. Hold ur head up girl. I love you and will always be here for you.
They kids are better off with family then her
what a joke

Clay City, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2012
wanttoknow wrote:
Andy Gaunce isn't he older like 40 married to Hacksaw
Lets get one thing straight.I don't know who you are,but you have no right to talk about Hacksaw's family.She is a great person and her husband is a nice man.They both work for a living and are descent people.Your either jealous of Hacksaw or her husband and have nothing better to do than to tell lies on them!I'm sure they are both laughing at what a liar you really are.Grow up,shut up,and tell us your real name!!!This is only directed to the person that started this lie.
family

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2012
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Lets get one thing straight.I don't know who you are,but you have no right to talk about Hacksaw's family.She is a great person and her husband is a nice man.They both work for a living and are descent people.Your either jealous of Hacksaw or her husband and have nothing better to do than to tell lies on them!I'm sure they are both laughing at what a liar you really are.Grow up,shut up,and tell us your real name!!!This is only directed to the person that started this lie.
I just ask if that who they were talking about because i didn't think it would be him so stop saying I said something wrong I was just asking a question the other ones was who put his name on here so get your facts straight
stax

Mattoon, IL

#19 Jan 15, 2012
Lemme get one thing out there....DRUGS.,,,any kind, are not natural. If you or somenone else is infecting people around you or loved ones with a drug addiction.....yeah, it's my business...cuz I betcha me and other taxpayers are gonna fetch a bill somewhere, either in court or in the wellfare line. You need to get help and get rid of that "weight" you've got on your back. Lotsa better stuff to enjoy in this life besides guilt, regret and saddness.
conrad

Berea, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2012
No its not your business at all!!! First off your taxes are gonna be the same regardless. 2nd what is better in this life. people turn to drugs because there is nothing better. they turn to drugs to forget about guilt regret and sadness. if you knew anything about what you were talking about then you wouldnt have said anything. you cant speak ill of something you have absolutly no idea about
someone u dont wanna know

Noblesville, IN

#22 Jan 16, 2012
careful wrote:
Jimmy Mann,Jason Shanks,Rondal Bryant, kennarae lea, and Andy Gaunce
U dumb ass's dont know shit Ronald Bryant has never been arrested for drugs!
seriously

United States

#23 Jan 17, 2012
someone u dont wanna know wrote:
<quoted text> U dumb ass's dont know shit Ronald Bryant has never been arrested for drugs!
Ronnie is my brother u non spelling reject and I assure u that he has not been arrested but is home being a husband and father.u should really watch who ur running ur mouth about.and further more get a freaking life.leave people alone.people like u that talk without saying a damn thing is Wyatt is wrong with this town.don't u have anything else to do than run it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan stenchy Ritchie 11 min Meg 6
Big knockers 1 hr Kydude 17
Johnny spencer 2 hr Johnny spencer 8
Brynn Nichols 7 hr Jimbo 1
billy ritchie (Mar '10) 11 hr Dont know 5
Jarred Moore disappeared 11 hr Mean people 11
disgusting 12 hr Tonto 4

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance