chipper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

william lee giles ( mad dog) passed away sometime this morning or last nite. my son found him in his apt.laying between the frige an his wheel chair.
putter butt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

stock in budweiser will fall, sell your shares.
Lou

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

putter butt wrote:
stock in budweiser will fall, sell your shares.
You are a piece of firt skum... He is a human being with family and friends. You will have to answer to your inhumaine words. God have mercy on you
Lou

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

my thought and prayeres go out to mad dogs family . he was a good man and will be missed rest in peace. god bless your family.
I know

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

RIP MadDog!!
chipper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

he was human like anyone else, a good man,just had a drinking problem, its like an addiction, like cigs. or anything else. putter butt; when u die, god will judge u an u might go right straight to hell,dont judge noone when u know that u done wrong too in your life time,stop an think an ask yourself what have u done wrong in the past, no ones perfect, god didnt make us to be perfect.mad dog will be missed an prayers go out to the family.
sandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

hello, i need your help. william lee giles was my brother. my older brother called me on the 3-3-12 and told me that he had died but didnt know what happened. my older brother (paul giles) came up there today 3-4-12 but wasnt able to find out anything. please help me, my husband is fighting cancer so i was unable to come with my older brother. you can email me at billnewby40@yahoo.com thank you very much
chipper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

sandy i sent u a email,your brother is at ware funeral home with funeral arrangements pending thats what they told me when i called them this morning
lisa

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

I am truly sorry for your loss i knew lee most of his life we met as kids on marshall ave we were just kids i kept in touch through out the years,and you are right no one is perfect and people should not post such hate filled messages where family or friends can see them and yes you to will be judged when its your time and i hope people and god will not judge you as you did him.I pray LEE is finally getting the peace he could not get here.
howiefelterbush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

i took mad dog to roosters one night when i was playing over there when that bar first opened up. he would walk around to everyone and ask them " do you know me"!!! instead of asking " do i know you"? he was a good dude, R.I.P. william lee. bro!
sandy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

lisa in georgetown ky, my name is sandy and i'm william lee's sister. i would love to talk to you about him if you could. my email address is billnewby40@yahoo.com thank you
not from here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

i really liked maddog i didn't know about his passing, so sorry =(
not from here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

as he used to say..."it's over"
rest in peace brother, i'll miss ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Cynthiana Forum right now

Search the Cynthiana Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 146,367
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 59 min culture vulture 16,118
Summer ward 12 hr Well 3
Cynthiana woman 15 hr Frankfort 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 hr Ashby 26,189
theives 19 hr person 1
House Cleaning 22 hr know 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cynthiana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000