brad

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
new to area was wondering if st edwards is the only private school in the area. Someone told me there used to be another but they didnt know for sure. thanks
Older newbie

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
brad wrote:
new to area was wondering if st edwards is the only private school in the area. Someone told me there used to be another but they didnt know for sure. thanks
There is also St Johns in Georgetown. We pulled our kids out of Harrison County and sent them there. Harrison County schools were about 2 years behind what we left up north. If you have the ability to send your kids elsewhere and you want them to get a good education send them elsewhere. Now they go to LCHS and are light years ahead of their friend here in Harrison County. I had a kid on the little leauge team that was a straight A student in HC schools that told me he was having trouble as a freshman in college because he was not prepared for college classes. He was in the advanced placement classes here.
good

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
there is also bourbon Christian academy in Paris..... I also think faith baptist has a school..... the church out on 27 south right passes highway 62..... I also think there is a school in the church out passed the hospital..... right before the S curves....
ttt

Berea, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
st Edward has a great elementary school!
brad

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
so does faith baptist have a web page or anything the link i have goes to a search engine or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brynn Nichols 4 hr Jimbo 45
Hey Levi I know what you did to a helpless kit... Fri Smiley Fries 2
Older women Fri Ur stupid 4
Speedway Fri You suck 4
Looking for an old friend Fri mokh 2
Megan herped out ritchie Thu Big heart 3
justin noble Oct 18 Smart 4

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance