black on White crime in Akron
the judge

United States

#167 Jan 30, 2012
you guys and gals will start eating each other wait a minute you already are.
KDR

Akron, OH

#168 Feb 1, 2012
At Speedway by Akron U last night I saw four black guys beating one white guy and nobody did anything about it, they acted like nothing was happening so I called the police and so did the cashier and of course the thugs got in the car and ran out of there and the white guy had to just take the beating, now can you imagine if four white guys were beating one black guy? all the blacks nearby would have jumped in and killed the white guys with guns or with weapons. This is the new double standard in America it's OK for whitey to get beat, robbed and harrassed but not the blacks. This is why people my age hate black people and stay away from them cuz all they do is cause trouble and commit crimes and act like millionaire rappers when they are nothing but scum.
Lamont of Hudson

Berkeley, CA

#169 Feb 1, 2012
In Hudson we beat-up "Stowbillies" and we all have chrome plated pistols! Now, do you feel better?
If not, then you might want to lookup "Citizens Arrest"....
KDR

Akron, OH

#170 Feb 1, 2012
Lamont of Hudson wrote:
In Hudson we beat-up "Stowbillies" and we all have chrome plated pistols! Now, do you feel better?
If not, then you might want to lookup "Citizens Arrest"....
Citizens arrest??? ya, you go ahead and try to place four hostile blacks under arrest and see how fast you get beat and/or shot...

You must be kidding!
Charles Bronson

Berkeley, CA

#171 Feb 1, 2012
If they attack you - then you can shoot them.
KDR

Akron, OH

#172 Feb 1, 2012
Charles Bronson wrote:
Oh ya, so let's say I shoot them like you say right?

Then when it comes time to go to court I get to meet all their family and friends who will no doubt seek revenge and since public records are easy to find they'd already know where I live so either way it's a death sentence.

They are always connected to others just like themselves, gun toting, drug selling, soul-less criminals who have no respect for others or the lives of others, they will kill and think nothing f it and that is just what gangsta culture teaches them.

Now, if you killed all four of them and fled the scene undetected you MIGHT stand a chance at living.
Olde English 800

Akron, OH

#173 Feb 2, 2012
Charles Bronson wrote:
Art thou daft?
Bob

Akron, OH

#174 Feb 2, 2012
Occupy Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Comeback FAIL.
You lose. But then, I would imagine you're pretty used to that by now.
Wow.

You won an internet fight.

You must work out.
Sameul Colt

Cleveland, OH

#175 Feb 2, 2012
KDR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, so let's say I shoot them like you say right?
Then when it comes time to go to court I get to meet all their family and friends who will no doubt seek revenge and since public records are easy to find they'd already know where I live so either way it's a death sentence.
They are always connected to others just like themselves, gun toting, drug selling, soul-less criminals who have no respect for others or the lives of others, they will kill and think nothing f it and that is just what gangsta culture teaches them.
Now, if you killed all four of them and fled the scene undetected you MIGHT stand a chance at living.
The APD would never find yah!
The Partial Truth

Akron, OH

#176 Feb 2, 2012
Make no mistake, Akron Police can and will find you anytime they choose and for any reason they invent.

Those guys have technology that would make your head spin and the force they can provide is plenty enough for any occasion.

I wouldn't mess with them if I were you, I'd just live nice and clean and keep to myself if I were you...lol
Star

Canton, OH

#177 Feb 2, 2012
The Partial Truth wrote:
Make no mistake, Akron Police can and will find you anytime they choose and for any reason they invent.
Those guys have technology that would make your head spin and the force they can provide is plenty enough for any occasion.
I wouldn't mess with them if I were you, I'd just live nice and clean and keep to myself if I were you...lol
It's the reasons they invent that get them on the hot seat.
stop the craziness

Loganville, GA

#178 Mar 29, 2012
wiki DisAGREES WITH YOU,

A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black, 45.8% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 50.9% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further stated that "most murders are intraracial" with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.[20] However, the document does not provide any details concerning what races or ethnicities are included in the designations "White", "Black", or "Other Races".
stop the craziness

Loganville, GA

#179 Mar 29, 2012
pLEASE start asking for real credible references, some of this stuff is just insulting even to a 4 year olds intelligence
Clarity for you

Akron, OH

#180 Mar 29, 2012
Your facts are flat out wrong.

Blacks are around 13& of the total US population yet they commit far more crimes and violence than any other race period.

I will find the exact numbers and post them and I assure you that your figures are WAY off.

We all see how blacks are in America, they are all racist!

95% of blacks voted for obama and that is so racist it stinks!

Look at the Trayvon Martin case, all the blacks are playing the race card ( as usual) and most of them have no clue what the facts are.

Anyone can see what the gangsta-thug BS has done to America and our youth.

Our public schools are ruined forever mainly due to thuggery and gangsta mentality.

Finally, black on White crime is out of control in America and right here in Crackron, everyday you hear about blacks who have either beaten people, robbed them, invaded homes, stole cars, got busted for crack or other drugs and you cannot deny the fact that blacks have a gang mentality when it comes to life, they expect everything for free yet they destroy everything in sight and cry racist the whole time.
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#181 Mar 30, 2012
Clarity for you wrote:
Your facts are flat out wrong.
Blacks are around 13& of the total US population yet they commit far more crimes and violence than any other race period.
I will find the exact numbers and post them and I assure you that your figures are WAY off.
We all see how blacks are in America, they are all racist!
95% of blacks voted for obama and that is so racist it stinks!
Look at the Trayvon Martin case, all the blacks are playing the race card ( as usual) and most of them have no clue what the facts are.
Anyone can see what the gangsta-thug BS has done to America and our youth.
Our public schools are ruined forever mainly due to thuggery and gangsta mentality.
Finally, black on White crime is out of control in America and right here in Crackron, everyday you hear about blacks who have either beaten people, robbed them, invaded homes, stole cars, got busted for crack or other drugs and you cannot deny the fact that blacks have a gang mentality when it comes to life, they expect everything for free yet they destroy everything in sight and cry racist the whole time.
Thank you for your clarification. Makes sense to me.
FREE SPEECH in America

Akron, OH

#183 Apr 10, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your clarification. Makes sense to me.
That is because you are an uneducated person who is stuck on stupid and cannot open your mind to reality.

Maybe this will help you see things more clearly...

Watch-

&fe ature=related
Sneaky Pete

Bladensburg, OH

#184 Apr 11, 2012
misslady wrote:
<quoted text>Let's address white on black crime ( SLAVERY) Whites wasn't complaining when blacks were stolen from their country and brought to so-called white man land to work for nothing so the females could be raped and impregrant to have more slaves then have their babies sold away from them like animals.Blacks were beaten by massuh just to be an example to keep others in line so don't talk about black on white crimes maybe payback is long overdue
hatrid propoganda. you forget how many good folks gave up there lifes so that we can be free. my mother is a good woman bet she felt the same way. i worked the same job for 30 years and people dont think the way that she taut me. the most kind acts extended to me were always by white folks. after my house burn down, white people gave me back more than i lost. its time to reflect on ourselves and stop our sons from growing up with poisin in there hearts killing each other and been angry.
Black Panthers

Akron, OH

#185 Apr 12, 2012
NO HATE CRIME.

Whites carjacked, raped, beaten, tortured, dismembered, set on fire, shot dead...

Five blacks did this YET there is NO HATE CRIME...

StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#186 Apr 12, 2012
Black Panthers wrote:
NO HATE CRIME.
Whites carjacked, raped, beaten, tortured, dismembered, set on fire, shot dead...
Five blacks did this YET there is NO HATE CRIME...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U5IhFvIjnpIXX
Black entitlement extends to hatred.
hunky77

Akron, OH

#187 Apr 12, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Black entitlement extends to hatred.
Even if they win all that they wish, they are still angry and hateful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) 11 hr Minemum 177
MAYOR DON ASKS: Do your tomato plant have a "PE... 17 hr Capt Pepe 5
News Purchase of plaza in Falls complete (Aug '08) 20 hr Homeless Wino Pete 117
CrAkron is DYING ! 20 hr Homeless Wino Pete 7
Cascade Plaza Bank ROBBED! May 15 Homeless Wino Pete 3
VOTE TOMORROW - or don't complain! May 11 Homeless Wino Pete 5
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) May 10 toxic nut 471

Cuyahoga Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Cuyahoga Falls Mortgages