Barack Obama is OUTSOURCING OUR AMERICAN JOBS!

Posted in the Cuyahoga Falls Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Stevie Wonder performs for a sparse crowd at Cleveland State University during a get-out-the-vote rally in support of President Barack Obama on Nov. 3.
Brandon Blackwell, The Plain Dealer
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Legendary performer Stevie Wonder this morning expressed his love for Cleveland during a get-out-the-vote rally at Cleveland State University.

His love went largely unrequited.

Fewer than 200 people showed up to watch Wonder perform a handful of his hits at the early voting event in support of President Barack Obama.

Most of the people had learned of the event just hours before the 9:30 a.m. start time. Some just happened to be in the area and followed the live music.

Campaign volunteer Ken Johnson asked who in the crowd had voted early before introducing Wonder.

Nearly every hand went up.

Wonder took the stage at about 10:30 a.m.

"I do a song. You go vote. You come back. We do some more music," he said before opening with "Sir Duke."

No one left to vote after the first -- or any -- song.

A shuttle meant to take voters to the nearby Cuyahoga County Board of Elections left empty after Wonder's final song, "Superstition."

Obama for America Ohio, which hosted the rally, informed its nearly 34,000 followers on Twitter about the event around 10 a.m.

"Perhaps it wasn't advertised properly, but the people who are here are fired up," said Bill Milhoan, of Mentor.

Milhoan, who said he supports Obama, was one of the few people in the crowd who have not already voted.

"It would be disingenuous to say I am here because of Obama," he said. "How do you pass up a chance to see Stevie Wonder?"

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

hunky77 wrote:
Stevie Wonder performs for a sparse crowd at Cleveland State University during a get-out-the-vote rally in support of President Barack Obama on Nov. 3.
Brandon Blackwell, The Plain Dealer
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Legendary performer Stevie Wonder this morning expressed his love for Cleveland during a get-out-the-vote rally at Cleveland State University.
His love went largely unrequited.
Fewer than 200 people showed up to watch Wonder perform a handful of his hits at the early voting event in support of President Barack Obama.
Most of the people had learned of the event just hours before the 9:30 a.m. start time. Some just happened to be in the area and followed the live music.
Campaign volunteer Ken Johnson asked who in the crowd had voted early before introducing Wonder.
Nearly every hand went up.
Wonder took the stage at about 10:30 a.m.
"I do a song. You go vote. You come back. We do some more music," he said before opening with "Sir Duke."
No one left to vote after the first -- or any -- song.
A shuttle meant to take voters to the nearby Cuyahoga County Board of Elections left empty after Wonder's final song, "Superstition."
Obama for America Ohio, which hosted the rally, informed its nearly 34,000 followers on Twitter about the event around 10 a.m.
"Perhaps it wasn't advertised properly, but the people who are here are fired up," said Bill Milhoan, of Mentor.
Milhoan, who said he supports Obama, was one of the few people in the crowd who have not already voted.
"It would be disingenuous to say I am here because of Obama," he said. "How do you pass up a chance to see Stevie Wonder?"
The Brainiac is going to see Paul Ryan in Youngstown tomorrow. I so wish I could go with him, but I can't take the time off, especially after the October Surprise. But, I'm sure he will have lots of pictures to show us [and maybe even a tee shirt]
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I love that young man to death.....

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

hunky77 wrote:
I love that young man to death.....
He's fine going by himself and is prepared to stand in line outside for hours for the chance to be a part of history. His credenza will be full for sure. Still laughing about 24 bottles of POC and the shenanigans going on in the corn field.

“fear thy goverment”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

hi starry
Undercover Brother

Albany, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

starry..err...norene isn't home! She's on a LONG "VACATION" down at Fallsview with her old sidekick, hunky. OBAMMY'S LANDSLIDE VICTORY was just too much for the old dear! I stop by once in a while to check on her but, sadly, there is no progress to report. Fatboy karl rove took all her money and fox news took her soul!

LET THAT BE A LESSON TO ALL YOU repukies OUT THERE - JOIN OBAMMY OR GET PUT IN THE NUTHOUSE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cuyahoga Falls Discussions

Search the Cuyahoga Falls Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,543
LeBron is back! 9 hr lil Tyree 3
NBA: End of an Era 9 hr Eddie 2
Who lost Iraq? The Iraqis did, with an assist f... Jul 9 GOP Dopes 36
boosh vacationed while New Orleans DROWNED! Jul 9 GOP Dopes 1
Feaster back in court Jul 9 Foghorn Leghorn 2
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... Jul 9 Tu Hung Lo 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cuyahoga Falls Jobs

•••