William Hawes stopped on the Ohio Turnpike in Erie County.

Oct 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHLO-AM Akron

Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers apprehended a suspect wanted for an armed bank robbery in Akron, during a traffic stop in Erie County.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
anonymous

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I knew this guy for years. This is a guy who printed money onto copy paper with an inkjet printer and tried to spend it @ a mcdonalds drive-thru. He also already went to jail for robbing a gas station just like this bank (no mask, on camera) and for stealing copper for heroin from the same place like 3 times (with his dad no less...whose name was also william hawes). He thinks he's a genius by the way... explains why he keeps thinking he can get away with these idiotic plans!!!
Undercover Brother

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Sounds & acts like most registered republicians! Maybe he can replace bonerner - when he gets out of prison...
Undercover Brother

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Undercover Brother wrote:
Sounds & acts like most registered republicians! Maybe he can replace bonerner - when he gets out of prison...
large turd Tyrees cuzzin
Undercover Brother

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Your mammy is just like hawes mammy - RAISED A FOOL!@
Undercover Brother

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hawes family has a branch named Tyree. Grandpappy Hawes is large turd Tyrees granny's hubband...Tyrees mammy dropped Tyrees on his head. He thinks he's somebody butt he ain't nuttin but a damn fool cuz he voted george dat loser puppet obammie
dr3m

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I also knew this guy. He likes it in the butt. Probably has a lover in jail needed to go back to see his lover
Undercover Brother

Rittman, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

dr3m wrote:
I also knew this guy. He likes it in the butt. Probably has a lover in jail needed to go back to see his lover
L.T. Tyree takes it the same way.
Real Undercover Brother

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

HEY YOU repukies! Find Dat WMD YET? HA! HA!! HA!!!

Maybe it's up the fakers butt - hawes would know!
Undercover Brother

Rittman, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Real Undercover Brother wrote:
HEY YOU repukies! Find Dat WMD YET? HA! HA!! HA!!!
Maybe it's up the fakers butt - hawes would know!
large turd Tyrees sista hired in at Christie's cleaning toilets. Must run in da family large turd cleaned showers at Pensacola under general Buttwell his mentor....
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ....
anonymous here again

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Oh, AND he tried to steal the copper back from the place he sold the stolen copper to... so he could sell it back to them again (how he went to jail one of the many times).
And dr3m is right, he does like it up the butt (but dates girls, who he beats up in a rage because he's not attracted to them). Who wants to be pen pals with this dude? He was supposed to be extradited to Summit County Jail... but who knows when he'll end up in a federal prison...:)

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Where are Starry and husky when you need them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Cuyahoga Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cuyahoga Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••