Vermont bans hydraulic fracking.

Vermont bans hydraulic fracking.

Posted in the Cuyahoga Falls Forum

T-Bone Pickens

Greenville, SC

#1 May 17, 2012
Vermont has no oil or gas, but bans it anyway. Now Alaska is going to ban growing oranges.
Paul Bunyon

Canton, OH

#2 May 17, 2012
T-Bone Pickens wrote:
Vermont has no oil or gas, but bans it anyway. Now Alaska is going to ban growing oranges.
LMMFAO
There must be some Democratic conspiracy for votes or is it just the looney left. Don't they heat their homes with high priced heating oil? Maybe they should ban ALL Trees because the wood if burned would be a danger to the Environment
Umm

Canton, OH

#3 May 17, 2012
T-Bone Pickens wrote:
You beat me to it. Good call. New Jersey did the same thing... they also are not in the Marcellus/Utica play.

Imagine that, Joisey, one of the most poison-contaminated states in the union, worried about possible pollution from fracking. Joke.

I hear Ohio is going to ban shark fishing in Lake Erie.
T-Bone Pickens

Greenville, SC

#4 May 19, 2012
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat me to it. Good call. New Jersey did the same thing... they also are not in the Marcellus/Utica play.
Imagine that, Joisey, one of the most poison-contaminated states in the union, worried about possible pollution from fracking. Joke.
I hear Ohio is going to ban shark fishing in Lake Erie.
They say that they are "making a statement" to save the earth. Some ideas are so stupid only intellectuals believe them. Florida has just banned building igloos I hear.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5 May 19, 2012
T-Bone Pickens wrote:
<quoted text>
They say that they are "making a statement" to save the earth. Some ideas are so stupid only intellectuals believe them. Florida has just banned building igloos I hear.
I think Georgia might have once banned sodomy too!!!

woof
T-Bone Pickens

Greenville, SC

#6 May 20, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Georgia might have once banned sodomy too!!!
woof
Poor try at cleverness.
Failure.Arf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record (Jan '17) Jul 22 Whitey 2
Naughty Home Remodeler Jul 21 Anonymous 1
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 20 Lexi 166
News Akron Police bust Charter One Bank robber (Dec '10) Jul 13 Papz 14
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Jun '17 BOTH partys Crooks 11
Cuyahoga Falls Music Emporium (Oct '12) May '17 Musikologist 15
Did Dr Joel Mowrey Pass Away in Bali Mar '17 Debbie 1

Cuyahoga Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuyahoga Falls Mortgages