Want to be

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glad

Murray, KY

#26 Aug 17, 2012
that guy wrote:
There's some good arguments going on tonight ... so I'm just speaking for myself. The last time I was divorced (a long, long time ago), I lost a son and a daughter. Recently ... my daughter contacted me, and, we have begun the long and slow process which it takes, to regain a very tiny piece of what was TAKEN from us ... so many years ago. I find myself a grandfather ... and a beloved father.
I ain't asking for or desiring any of your'all fn feedback. I know what love is. And it sounds to me like y'all don't know sh^t from apple butter.
You have gotten back your daughter.Divorce is hard on children.
i dont

Hyden, KY

#27 Aug 18, 2012
their wrote:
are many things that a marriage is based upon.if a marriage is based upon two people who love each other and their no other like them,and takes the vowels with god in mind as a helper to make things work ,these are the marriages that has be best success of lasting.now on the other hand if a marriage is based on just what it can profit them .that marriage is set for trouble and most likely ends up in a divorce.its what you wont in marriage that counts,and the selection you make watch who you choose a chip never fall far from a tree.
I don't suppose anyone would want to marry me then, I might reach through the computer, start playing with your d!ck and grab your wallet. If you subscribe to the "chip never falls far from a tree" theory. Oh well..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cutshin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Mike Duquette 143,161
beauty shop competition? 5 hr kcb69 3
Micki tick Morgan 5 hr iknowuknow 6
Leslie county court house 6 hr citizen 1
Shellmart 11 hr Curious 3
Raids in Perry Co. And Leslie is next 19 hr BadBoyz 1
tick tick tick tick 22 hr Tick 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cutshin Mortgages