Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Cutler Forum

Comments (Page 276)

Showing posts 5,501 - 5,520 of6,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ru Paul

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Trurh101 wrote:
Hey geezer! U Still with us? Name one of sir Hillarys succeses! Besides leeching on to a scumbag liar that humiluated her ugly ass! Im Waiting.....:just as i thought! You got nothing!
I waited and waited and the rest stop last night. Where were you? Were you with that man you met at the airport restroom again?
Trurh101

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Ru Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I waited and waited and the rest stop last night. Where were you? Were you with that man you met at the airport restroom again?
Sorry Dude, i think you were looking for your friend "Menace". He claims he is "trained to use his hands"

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

who cares..

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Ru Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
strokin it..
Hammered Hank

Robinson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Impeach Clinton! And her husband, too!

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

2010 ?????

It's no wonder why you imbeciles cannot accomplish your goals... Please start a new thread on your own forum and find someone who gives a S4!T.......
SteveO

Wood River, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

2010? next time not voting for Durbin or Kirk both are out of touch. new blood in office might be a good thing.
Hammered Hank

Robinson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

ESADAH wrote:
2010 ?????
It's no wonder why you imbeciles cannot accomplish your goals... Please start a new thread on your own forum and find someone who gives a S4!T.......
Do you think they will listen, old timer?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

ESADAH wrote:
2010 ?????
Hey loudmouth!

You finally came back, eh?

Whatever happened to all those election predictions you made before you guys got your sorry asses beat in November?

I noticed you never activated a profile like I told you to before the results came in so I could rub your nose in it when you were wrong you chickenshit.

What was that boasting you said regarding the presidential election?

And what was that you were saying about the House and Senate?

Care to refresh our memory?

Or are you still a gutless POS like you were then?

Let's here all those predictions again!

Well?

We're waiting ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Trurh101 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Dude, i think you were looking for your friend "Menace". He claims he is "trained to use his hands"
Whenever you want to show up and take a poke at me, you'll get all the proof you need.

And bring those education credentials with you so you can back up that guarantee you made OVER A YEAR AND A HALF AGO too!

Since you already have the place coward, all I need is the date and time.

SIMPLE!

When will you be there?

Or will you just ignore me calling you out in front of everyone for only about the 15th time because you're a candy ass little punk?

(Hint: Smart money is on the latter, gang!)

We're all gonna watch you wuss out again ...

Ready?

GO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Pay out wrote:
<quoted text>He deserves it.
Don't worry ... Zimmerman will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his racist, paranoid, wanna-be cop life.

And he knows it too!

The poor guy is marked marked man who's sure to get EXACTLY what he "deserves" sooner or later.

It almost makes me cry when I think about it ...

From laughing so damn hard!

I just hope they let everyone know where Georgie Boy's gravestone is afterward ... so I have something to piss on when the time comes. I'll be sure to stop by his on my way back from paying my "respects" to Breitbart - after drinking LOTS of fluids of course.

I'll be almost as happy after that as I was after those November election results came back!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of THOSE retards, eh? I thought the karate types were weeded out, that one of THE things they're taught is control and respect.
But this one is a raging volcano. It wants to burgle a turd so bad it'd kill.
I'm still waiting for you to answer that question from the other thread - and no, it's not the one about whether or not you married your buddy (Miss) Frankie Rizzo now that it finally legalized.

What's the problem?

Still no balls?

Still no car?

Still no gas money due to no JOB?

Or maybe you're still too busy posting about the "sphincter" other men over and over again?

Yeah, that's what I thought little bitch ...

You sure sound intimidating for a guy with no balls, no car, no money and no job!

I'd even give you my SCARED face here, but I'm just too damn busy laughing at the moment.

But just keep talking ... from OVER THERE.

Can you hear that?

I'm still laughing man!

See you back on the other thread, chickenshit.
Truth101

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry ... Zimmerman will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his racist, paranoid, wanna-be cop life.
And he knows it too!
The poor guy is marked marked man who's sure to get EXACTLY what he "deserves" sooner or later.
It almost makes me cry when I think about it ...
From laughing so damn hard!
I just hope they let everyone know where Georgie Boy's gravestone is afterward ... so I have something to piss on when the time comes. I'll be sure to stop by his on my way back from paying my "respects" to Breitbart - after drinking LOTS of fluids of course.
I'll be almost as happy after that as I was after those November election results came back!
Really? He's gonna get whats coming to him? Yeah, millions from NBC news for purposely editing those tapes!HAA! God knows a punk like you aint gonna do it! If you want something to piss on, do what i do...your fat old lady is into that kind of crap! Zimmerman, not guilty! The state had no case! Just burns a sissy liberal like you up , dont it! Gotta love that weak jobs report! 162000 part time jobs! Woohoo! No bennefits, either! Even better! Record number of 20 somethings having to return home because of President purple lips' "thriving" economy! What success! Out ot the 980,000 jobs he claims He created, 77% are low waged, part time, temporary with no bennefits or future! Change we need! I keep getting this excited, i may wet myself! Is your old lady around, by chance? Not Guilty!
Truth101

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

BTW, The Benghazi scandal sure opened up didnt it? CIA opratives on the ground the night it happened! Proves it wasnt about some video and it proves Obama, hillary, carney, and Susan Rice were all lying! Ha! It just wont go away! Obama administration now harassing the agents to keep them quiet! Oh no!(Not Guilty)

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Why don't you enlighten me , since i Never made any election predictions.....

<quoted text>
Hey loudmouth!
You finally came back, eh?
Whatever happened to all those election predictions you made before you guys got your sorry asses beat in November?
I noticed you never activated a profile like I told you to before the results came in so I could rub your nose in it when you were wrong you chickenshit.
What was that boasting you said regarding the presidential election?
And what was that you were saying about the House and Senate?
Care to refresh our memory?
Or are you still a gutless POS like you were then?
Let's here all those predictions again!
Well?
We're waiting ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Really? He's gonna get whats coming to him? Yeah, millions from NBC news for purposely editing those tapes!HAA! God knows a punk like you aint gonna do it! If you want something to piss on, do what i do...your fat old lady is into that kind of crap! Zimmerman, not guilty! The state had no case! Just burns a sissy liberal like you up , dont it! Gotta love that weak jobs report! 162000 part time jobs! Woohoo! No bennefits, either! Even better! Record number of 20 somethings having to return home because of President purple lips' "thriving" economy! What success! Out ot the 980,000 jobs he claims He created, 77% are low waged, part time, temporary with no bennefits or future! Change we need! I keep getting this excited, i may wet myself! Is your old lady around, by chance? Not Guilty!
Oh that wicked NBC ... look at all it's done by doctoring that tape?

NBC made Zimmerman paranoid and forced Zimmerman to call 911 all those times prior to the murder.

And then NBC made him profile Trayvon based on his skin color (this according to Zimmerman's cousin) which the judge conveniently wouldn't let be admitted as evidence.

And then NBC made Zimmerman (the wannabe cop with a bad temper) get his gun.

And then NBC made him get in his car with that gun.

And then NBC made him stalk the kid with that car and gun after he was clearly told to back off.

And then NBC made him get out of the car and approach Trayvon with that gun.

And then NBC made him chase the kid down.

And then NBC turned him into a gutless coward - who used a gun to end a fist fight when the kid who he went out of his way to instigate a fight with started beating his ***.

Damn you NBC!

Oh wait! NBC had nothing to do with all that - that was all on Zimmerman.

Nevermind ....

But go ahead and blame NBC for those tapes and concentrate on them rather than ALL OF THE ABOVE if it makes you feel better.

I mean ... after all the LIES the Faux "news" told you about the last election before those GLORIOUS results came in, I'm sure you need all the solace you can get from wherever you can get it!

Now when will you be showing up to take a poke at me and see those skills and back up that education "guarantee"?

I'm still waiting for an answer, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
BTW, The Benghazi scandal sure opened up didnt it? CIA opratives on the ground the night it happened! Proves it wasnt about some video and it proves Obama, hillary, carney, and Susan Rice were all lying! Ha! It just wont go away! Obama administration now harassing the agents to keep them quiet! Oh no!(Not Guilty)
That's still not an answer!

When will you be showing up? Give me a DATE AND TIME to go with the pace I gave you.

I can be there in 10 to 15 minutes.

I'm waiting ...

I'm gonna love asking you this over and over again and watching you act like you can't see it due to your severe case of
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

God ... you're so damn pathetic I can't even find a word to finish that off with!

Conservative testicle-itis?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

ESADAH wrote:
Why don't you enlighten me , since i Never made any election predictions.....
..<quoted text>
LOL ... now you conveniently "don't remember" and you're gonna try and lie your way out of this you pathetic wuss?

Are you a cuntservative by chance?

You were bashing him like crazy and said was gonna lose the last election. And I've been waiting (and waiting and waiting) to see one of your posts again so I could serve you lots and LOTS of extra-salty crow.

Now GIVE US THOSE PREDICTIONS AGAIN, loudmouth!

You had so much to say then, so why not say some of it now?

What's the matter? Did the ELECTION RESULTS come in or something?
Truth101

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh that wicked NBC ... look at all it's done by doctoring that tape?
NBC made Zimmerman paranoid and forced Zimmerman to call 911 all those times prior to the murder.
And then NBC made him profile Trayvon based on his skin color (this according to Zimmerman's cousin) which the judge conveniently wouldn't let be admitted as evidence.
And then NBC made Zimmerman (the wannabe cop with a bad temper) get his gun.
And then NBC made him get in his car with that gun.
And then NBC made him stalk the kid with that car and gun after he was clearly told to back off.
And then NBC made him get out of the car and approach Trayvon with that gun.
And then NBC made him chase the kid down.
And then NBC turned him into a gutless coward - who used a gun to end a fist fight when the kid who he went out of his way to instigate a fight with started beating his ***.
Damn you NBC!
Oh wait! NBC had nothing to do with all that - that was all on Zimmerman.
Nevermind ....
But go ahead and blame NBC for those tapes and concentrate on them rather than ALL OF THE ABOVE if it makes you feel better.
I mean ... after all the LIES the Faux "news" told you about the last election before those GLORIOUS results came in, I'm sure you need all the solace you can get from wherever you can get it!
Now when will you be showing up to take a poke at me and see those skills and back up that education "guarantee"?
I'm still waiting for an answer, bitch!
None of your rant matters! NBC did edit the version of the 911 tape they decided to use to paint Zimmerman a Racist! They have admitted such and "claimed to have fired the "people" responsible!Didnt work, though! Did u hear the jury found him Not Guilty? Thats gotta burn up all you submisive liberal whites, doesnt it! Dont worry, weasle! Im sure Holder will try to get a civil rights case against him by next Septembember, right in time for the mid terms! They will lose, but the scumbag Holder dont care! Not Guilty! Not guilty, not guilty, not guilty, not guilty, not guilty!(one for each juror) The system Worked!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,501 - 5,520 of6,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cutler Discussions

Search the Cutler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
old antique store 46 min Leasa 4
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,209
Cody Smith Apr 21 Nathan 4
rent? Apr 21 p ville native 2
•••
•••
•••
Cutler Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cutler Jobs

•••
•••