Activist to take his fight to Anheuse...

Activist to take his fight to Anheuser-Busch

There are 3 comments on the Rapid City Journal story from Sep 7, 2007, titled Activist to take his fight to Anheuser-Busch. In it, Rapid City Journal reports that:

“I'm asking them to stop selling in Whiteclay”

An area civil rights activist said he is leaving Friday for St. Louis to speak to officials of Anheuser-Busch Companies about the sales of alcohol in Whiteclay, Neb. via Rapid City Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rapid City Journal.

Neighbor

Pine Ridge, SD

#1 Sep 9, 2007
Does anyone really know what the strong heart movement is. Is it a hate movement agaist all white people and what he says the whites are doing to his people, selling alcohol, taking his native land. Does anyone remember what happened to the old courthouse in Custer,SD when it was set a fire by angry natives. Civil Rights Activist don't do harm to people and don't have 4x5ft. paintings of BinLadin in there homes and they dont beat the white wife because she dont listen to him when he is doing wrong. Does this sound like civil rights activist???
bill

Pine Ridge, SD

#2 Sep 9, 2007
Is there really going to be trip to St. Louis Busch Beer? Hope he brings back some fresh beer.
little crows feet

Pine Ridge, SD

#3 Sep 18, 2007
Does this group really know that they are harming the Lakota name buy saying all these bad things about us on the res. I wish they would come and live on the res so they can really see how we live. We are not all alcoholics, we are good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Custer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Feb '18 Luella Mendoza 20
Review: Outlaw Saddlery (Dec '13) May '17 Loretta witt 5
News Polygamous sect leader says he's not guilty of ... (Dec '16) Feb '17 MeSo 3
News Trial set for dispute with commissioner (Dec '16) Dec '16 stephsdnla 1
Review: Olson Ministries (May '14) May '14 Olson Ministries 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Custer, SD (Jan '12) Mar '13 Teresa Pedersen 2
chase in custer county (Aug '10) Mar '13 Hey 2

Custer Jobs

Personal Finance

Custer Mortgages