Child hit by tow truck near Custer

Child hit by tow truck near Custer

There are 2 comments on the KOTA story from Aug 16, 2007, titled Child hit by tow truck near Custer. In it, KOTA reports that:

A 5-year-old girl was seriously injured when she was hit by a tow truck Wednesday night. via KOTA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOTA.

David J Georgeff

Scotland, SD

#1 Aug 17, 2007
We were the 2nd or 3rd car to arrive at the scene. I do not recall seeing a pedestrian crosswalk there. It appeared to me that the child attempted to cross the road at a place where the road curves and where there was no crosswalk. We pray that the little girl pulls through ok!!
Dave
Jamie

Newcastle, WY

#2 Aug 24, 2007
Can anyone tell me why a 5-year-old girl was allowed to cross the highway by herself? Where were her parents, they should be held accountable, now some other adult has to live with the regret of this tragedy. God Bless her, I hope she pulls through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Custer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Feb '18 Luella Mendoza 20
Review: Outlaw Saddlery (Dec '13) May '17 Loretta witt 5
News Polygamous sect leader says he's not guilty of ... (Dec '16) Feb '17 MeSo 3
News Trial set for dispute with commissioner (Dec '16) Dec '16 stephsdnla 1
Review: Olson Ministries (May '14) May '14 Olson Ministries 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Custer, SD (Jan '12) Mar '13 Teresa Pedersen 2
chase in custer county (Aug '10) Mar '13 Hey 2

Custer Jobs

Personal Finance

Custer Mortgages