Residents seek to block police depart...

Residents seek to block police department

There are 142 comments on the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer story from Sep 20, 2006, titled Residents seek to block police department. In it, Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reports that:

Four residents have filed a lawsuit seeking an injunction to keep Cusseta-Chattahoochee County from creating a police department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
old timer

Burnsville, NC

#155 May 9, 2011
Tracy George wrote:
The majority of the citizens of Cusseta do support the efforts of our elected officials to improve the quality of life in our community. I feel that if our elected officials do not believe Sheriff Cooper is doing his job properly then they need to deal with that issue rather than tear down the Sheriff's department and create a new police department, that we were told was not needed when it came time to vote for consolidation.
Hey there... hope your well..Durona :0)
STEVE

Oklahoma City, OK

#156 May 10, 2011
Are'nt there enough Gestapo running our states and towns now? We are fast becoming a true police state unless you people stand up and raise HELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cusseta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 1 hr Will is on the Pill 6,405
News Soldier dies after shooting outside movie theater 1 hr Will is on the Pill 9
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 4 hr The Troll Stopper 504
Word Association (May '15) 4 hr Joi C 1,367
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 4 hr Joi C 2,022
News Columbus woman shot on Cusseta Road Thursday mo... 15 hr Mr Snyder 7
News Columbus police issue murder warrant for victim... Wed Crime Watcher 1

Cusseta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cusseta Mortgages