Jack Yates does not speak for us

Jack Yates does not speak for us

Posted in the Cusseta Forum

The People

Kathleen, GA

#1 Aug 10, 2007
Jack Yates needs to shut his mouth and stop lying to the local papers. He has caused our county enough grief. When will it end?
RocketFox

Summerville, SC

#2 Aug 11, 2007
Do you know, many of us Passers-by have no clue what in blazes you are referring to. Is it possible you could provide a tiny gleam of illumination?

“T&C Services ”

Since: Mar 07

Cusseta Georgia

#3 Aug 30, 2007
The People wrote:
Jack Yates needs to shut his mouth and stop lying to the local papers. He has caused our county enough grief. When will it end?
The People? Who are you? Perhaps just one person trying to sound big?

“T&C Services ”

Cusseta Georgia

#4 Aug 30, 2007
RocketFox wrote:
Do you know, many of us Passers-by have no clue what in blazes you are referring to. Is it possible you could provide a tiny gleam of illumination?
Yes I agree. Someone screaming to be heard but not making any sense at all as to what he/she is screaming about.
RocketFox

Summerville, SC

#5 Sep 2, 2007
Personally, I've never known Jack to tell an untruth in a public forum.. I was made aware of what the controversy is, and I have not found fault with his comments..

“T&C Services ”

Cusseta Georgia

#6 Sep 10, 2007
RocketFox wrote:
Personally, I've never known Jack to tell an untruth in a public forum.. I was made aware of what the controversy is, and I have not found fault with his comments..
Yes I myself have not found Jack to speak about something that was not true either. Whoever "The People" are, it seems to me that they do not have the intestinal fortitude to tell us who they are.
RocketFox

Summerville, SC

#7 Sep 11, 2007
Perhaps it's just my cynical nature, or just something I had for breakfast but...

Why do I have the suspicion that "The People" may have had something to do with the near-two page article that attempted to refute what Jack had to say in the first place?

Methinks they doth protest too much.

“T&C Services ”

Cusseta Georgia

#8 Sep 11, 2007
RocketFox wrote:
Perhaps it's just my cynical nature, or just something I had for breakfast but...
Why do I have the suspicion that "The People" may have had something to do with the near-two page article that attempted to refute what Jack had to say in the first place?
Methinks they doth protest too much.
Yes perhaps this is true.
AJ-d

Cartersville, GA

#9 Jan 21, 2009
Does any one know how to contact Jack Yates or a home address for him?
ONE FOR A CLEANER CUSSETA

Collegeville, PA

#10 Jun 3, 2009
I AGREE WITH YOU, YATES WANTS CUSSETA TO STAY LITLE GHETTO WITH SPOTS OF THOSE WHO TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR LIVING AREA. HIM ALONG WITH DONALD MOORE, WALT ROSSO AND THAT MAN WE CALL SHERIFF FOR SOME REASON DON'T MIND NOT IMPROVING OUR TOWN BUT STAY THE SAME OR BETTER YET GO BACK 20 YEARS WHERE SONNY SMITH AIDED IN MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS AND MATERIAL FOR THEIR PERSONAL OWN PURPOSES. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS TOWN LONGER THAN MANY WHO TRY TO SPEAK FOR MANY AND THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.

Collegeville, PA

#11 Jun 3, 2009
HEY ROCKET IF YOU NEVER LIVED HERE OR HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED THE TOWN LATELY, IT WAS YOUR BREAKFEST

Collegeville, PA

#12 Jun 3, 2009
MAYBE YATES SUPPORTS THE ILLEGAL ACTION OF OUR COMMISSION AS WELL, FIRING OUR CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER AND TRYING TO CHANGE THE CHARTER WITH OUT A VOTE OR STATE OK FIRST. OH WELL, LIVE IN A HICK TOWN YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH HICKS.
concerned citizen

Fortson, GA

#14 Aug 26, 2009
Love him or hate him, at least Jack Yates cares enough to actually DO SOMETHING rather than just spout off an opinion. I don't agree with a many things that he says, but again, he cares enough to sit on committees and be informed by attending many public meetings and forums. We need more people in the community that will take action instead of just stirring up trouble by running their mouths.

“T&C Services ”

Cusseta Georgia

#15 Sep 8, 2009
concerned citizen wrote:
Love him or hate him, at least Jack Yates cares enough to actually DO SOMETHING rather than just spout off an opinion. I don't agree with a many things that he says, but again, he cares enough to sit on committees and be informed by attending many public meetings and forums. We need more people in the community that will take action instead of just stirring up trouble by running their mouths.
I totally agree with you. Jack goes to the Board of commissioners meetings, he is a good citizen in our community. He cares very much about Cusseta-Chattahoochee County Georgia.
Keep up the Good Work Jack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cusseta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (May '15) 1 hr Will Dockery 1,746
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 15 hr Will Dockery 2,460
Henry Conley= terrible musician 21 hr Delbert 1
Music scene 21 hr Delbert 3
Why is music so bad in Columbus 21 hr Delbert 3
Columbus Georgia= No good music 21 hr Delbert 7
Hey there Zoe where you be at? 21 hr Zoe 2

Cusseta Jobs

Personal Finance

Cusseta Mortgages