WWII Vet Assaulted In N. Spokane Dies...

WWII Vet Assaulted In N. Spokane Dies; Suspects On The Loose

There are 74 comments on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from Aug 22, 2013, titled WWII Vet Assaulted In N. Spokane Dies; Suspects On The Loose. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

KHQ.COM - Police say two teens assaulted 88-year-old Delbert Belton outside the Eagles Lodge in North Spokane Wednesday night around 8pm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#69 Aug 25, 2013
peter wrote:
guess those black kids were bored...
F*(#K them.. no jail. give them a fair trial before they get the electric chair.
WWII vets should be the firing squad armed with M1 Garands with scattered hits. Make the illegitimate bastards suffer a little.
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#70 Aug 25, 2013
true justice wrote:
Look at the Paula Deen fiasco....
She uses the " n " word , years and years ago when being held up and robbed at gunpoint by
a " n "....and decades later , that comes up in a discussion and the poor woman's career is suddenly over.
Had a " n " robbed me at gunpoint, I would have called him a whole lot more names than just a " n " .
Yet, they can shoot a 24 yr old jogger IN THE BACK for no reason....they can rob a 88 year old WW2 Vet and bash his head in and kill him....
And all you will hear is about how rough their lives were growing up as " under privileged, poor little black children ", thus leading them to a life of senseless rage and murder.
BULLSHIT !
Blacks will be the first to proclaim that "Black folk know the Bible." Yes, but they don't follow the Ten Commandments and their lives are never-ending sagas of Sodom & Gomorrah before the punishment by fire & brimstone. They are America's nemesis.
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Aug 25, 2013
Wicked Willie wrote:
The REAL problem is parenting. Kids of all races who come from single parent homes with no "Baby's Daddy" there to raise them are just out of control. They have no concept of right from wrong and they are rightfully mad at the world.
As long as our goverment keeps rewarding women for spitting out little miracles with no way to raise them other than goverment assistance, we are doomed. Real men take on their rightful responsibilites and are accountable. We are lacking real men, real families and that means real trouble.
I work in Human Services and there is, at least, one case in my town where a 16 year-old Black kid impregnated 10 or 11 girls during his runaway lasting about a week.
true justice

El Dorado Springs, MO

#72 Aug 25, 2013
that's good...but I like my idea better, being from the rural south I say true justice would be to hand them over to the local KKK chapter.

we don't have that " problem " here in the rural south.....lol
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
WWII vets should be the firing squad armed with M1 Garands with scattered hits. Make the illegitimate bastards suffer a little.
Loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

#73 Aug 25, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
John.
You are right that much of the blame for the epidemic of African "children" killing White people should be placed on the Government "news" media. This should not be used as a means of absolving the complicity of the White political ruling class, nor that of the corrupt legal system, though. In addition, politicized local cops invariably put forth the almost laughable idea that when African "kids" kill White people those acts are "not motivated by race".
Perhaps a way to begin solving the escalating race problem the White community faces today would be to replace the current politicized police leadership with leadership who has the courage needed to stand up and serve the needs of the community.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/l3hcnn5
Ronald
started when Johnson decided entitlements were the way to go, and that appealed to the lowest levels of Society, and with that came
The breakdown of families and society.
Loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

#74 Aug 25, 2013
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks will be the first to proclaim that "Black folk know the Bible." Yes, but they don't follow the Ten Commandments and their lives are never-ending sagas of Sodom & Gomorrah before the punishment by fire & brimstone. They are America's nemesis.
they say they know the Bible, we realize they do not,. Entitlement is not what you get for believing you have been mistreated.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75 Aug 26, 2013
BillCooperWasRight wrote:
<quoted text>Let Me Guess, Your One Of Those Pro-Choice Euthanasia Believers Eh?
Try Looking Into The Eyes Of A Starving African Child Then Tell Me It's O.K To Put Them Out Of Their Misery.
Education Is Important Yes, But, So Is Having Morals And Ethics!
;)
When liberals cannot accuse someone if "racism", the next step is to talk about being your brother,s keeper in Africa. Why doesn't your Fuhrer lead by example then? Did Bummers brother get a new roof on his straw hut yet?

If you see feral apes around, don't leave the car without unloaded gun and put an extra in the chamber.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76 Aug 26, 2013
true justice wrote:
that's good...but I like my idea better, being from the rural south I say true justice would be to hand them over to the local KKK chapter.
<quoted text>
Way too many eyes and possible witness's....a big field, in the dark...with a backhoe.....much better....

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#81 Aug 28, 2013
If a cougar (not talking about the two-legged version here) or a single wolf gets bewildered into an urban area, suddenly everybody is up in arms (literally). They tell their kids to watch out, elderly stay alert and if they see some feral creatures they tell the cops.

In THIS case, two rabid dogs are walking around, able to do things like this and police comes and states it was "a random attack".

It appears the difference between defending yourself against a wild animal versus two coward punk predators is that if you shoot a grizzly bear in self defense you my get the DNR on your a-ss, but if you had shot these two creep you would get the NAACP on you and your family's neck. Taking on a grizzly bear unarmed is preferable to dealing with these court-backed feral thugs nowadays.

THE FIST

Whitwell, TN

#82 Aug 28, 2013
true justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain beat them, no clothes on tie them face down on a bench smear them down with oil and beat them from ankles to shoulders up and down several times and I mean bust that hide GOOD too make the blood run give them this before they get anything else in the way of pinnishment. ANY AND ALL veterans of this great country are national treasures and these punk ass brats need to be made an example of.
THE FIST

Whitwell, TN

#83 Aug 28, 2013
Sorry about the double n's and the misspelling in the word (punishment).
not good enough

Arcola, MO

#84 Aug 31, 2013
After deliberating for nearly two hours, a Georgia jury found 18-year-old De’Marquise Elkins guilty Friday of shooting white baby in the face and killing the baby while trying to rob white mother pushing baby in stroller.

Now....Google this story....this black s.o.b got life in prison because he was 17 years old when he committed this crime.

He should have received the death penalty!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85 Aug 31, 2013
WE can only hope, that the Georgia Correctional System might place him in General Population soon enough, and that the other inmates get wind of his past.....then let nature take it's course....You know, not everyone get's to complete their sentence.....
seriously

Arcola, MO

#86 Sep 2, 2013
here we go YET again !!!

Another baby in a stroller, shot in the head and killed....for NO reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cusick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arson investigators looking into fire at Pullma... 7 hr Mark Winshel 1
News Volunteer crew fights Carpenter fire Sep 1 Lisa 1
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Aug 31 bozo 8
News USPS won't deliver mail due to small dog (Jan '15) Aug 31 VeganTiger 3
Trump on John McCain Aug 31 VeganTiger 2
Review: Benjamin Platt Attorney At Law Aug 31 VeganTiger 2
Republicans Aug 31 VeganTiger 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cusick Mortgages