Two teenagers beat WWII vet to death in Spokane

There are 8 comments on the Daily Kos story from Aug 23, 2013, titled Two teenagers beat WWII vet to death in Spokane. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Shit. Disgusting story about a WWII vet being beaten to death, with no rhyme or reason behind it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Dont be a silly

Corryton, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2013
There is a rhyme or reason. But we are not allowed to talk about it.
skittles with cough syrup

Hazleton, PA

#3 Aug 24, 2013
black rhymes with whack...crip and spit sounds close enough....crip and whip too.

crips doesnt rhyme with gay but all the black men in the crips are gay.

bloods doesnt rhyme with punk but all the blacks in the bloods are 2 bit cowardly punks.

whack a blood black and take a crap on a crip

“Re-align with nature ”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 26, 2013
It is what he gave battle for.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#5 Aug 26, 2013
obama made comments on thug travon but hes silent on vet beaten to death by black teens!he made comments on Louis gates(black proff.)before he knew facts too!he is silent on aussie kid killed by a black teens?obama is a racist negro that shoots his mouth off about black(bull shit injustice),but stays silent when a white is murdered by blacks for no reason?could the reason be they were white?i guess you have to be a liberal yankee to understand these things?
broken hearted mom

Seattle, WA

#6 Sep 1, 2013
plz dont judge my son before he has had a fair trial. No one knows the truth just yet and its a lose-lose situation all around. I am sad for the loss of this man and my heart aches for my son who may lose his life to the f'd up prison system. So who wins in that situation. Your allowed your opinions but be considerate.
seriously

Arcola, MO

#7 Sep 2, 2013
seriously ???? You need help lady !!!!

They need to lock you up with that p.o.s son of yours.
broken hearted mom wrote:
plz dont judge my son before he has had a fair trial. No one knows the truth just yet and its a lose-lose situation all around. I am sad for the loss of this man and my heart aches for my son who may lose his life to the f'd up prison system. So who wins in that situation. Your allowed your opinions but be considerate.
seriously

Arcola, MO

#8 Sep 2, 2013
prison is TOO good for your little piece of scum, the death penalty is needed here.

and do the world a favor and please don't make anymore like him !!!!
Monroe X

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Too bad it cost an elderly man his life to prove you were shit parent of a shit bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cusick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Sun Spokanesmalltown 35
Review: Living Word Christian Center Apr 28 Uriah Marley 1
Sunset Highway NEEDS Paving Apr 28 steffylou3871 1
How's the Black Situation in Spokane Apr 27 Crassus 3
I am trying to find some H Apr 26 Homegrown77 2
Russians and Ukranians in Spokane, WA Apr 26 Homegrown77 3
News So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Apr 24 Crassus 75
More from around the web

Cusick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]