Ride to Mojave Desert for wayward tor...

Ride to Mojave Desert for wayward tortoise

There are 5 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Ride to Mojave Desert for wayward tortoise. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Sadie the desert tortoise needs a ride to an adoptive home in the Mojave Desert - the sooner the better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Well, I dunno if I wanna give Sadie a ride. She's not much to look at. I wonder if her personality makes up for her looks. Can Sadie at least hold a conversation, or will she just not come out of her shell? Oh, I need to know if she'll split expenses for gas and snacks.

“Love the player, hate the game”

Since: Nov 07

KY

#2 Sep 8, 2008
William Pena wrote:
Well, I dunno if I wanna give Sadie a ride. She's not much to look at. I wonder if her personality makes up for her looks. Can Sadie at least hold a conversation, or will she just not come out of her shell? Oh, I need to know if she'll split expenses for gas and snacks.
First you want us chicks to STHU, now you're wanting one that can not only carry on a conversation, but go dutch!

Geez, are you people never happy?!

“Out in the West Texas”

town of El Paso

#3 Sep 8, 2008
Liebchen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
First you want us chicks to STHU, now you're wanting one that can not only carry on a conversation, but go dutch!
Geez, are you people never happy?!
And you point is...? lol

I would never want a chick to STHU if the subject is me and it's nothin' but compliments and stuff.

Oh, and if a hockey mom can be nominated for president, then a measure of equality has arrived, so DUTCH it is. If I paid for Sadie's meals, then I want something in return -- like tortoise soup or something.

“Out in the West Texas”

town of El Paso

#4 Sep 8, 2008
Oops...make that VICE president. God forbid if a hockey mom were president.

“Love the player, hate the game”

Since: Nov 07

KY

#5 Sep 8, 2008
William Pena wrote:
Oops...make that VICE president. God forbid if a hockey mom were president.
Are you sure you're not Toby Keith in disguise..."I wanna talk about ME"!

And I can think of much worse being prez than a hockey mom...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cusick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
affordble new dl , wk pmits, psprts Tue jerry 1
News Body of Seattle Man Found In Ellensburg (Feb '08) Jul 20 Christy 22
News So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Jul 20 Chris 79
Adderall addiction on the rise. Jul 6 anon 2
Anyone here tried a herb called Kratom Jun '17 Heidi H 2
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Jun '17 sissy 147
News Spokane man pleads guilty to theft from Coeur d... (Sep '11) Jun '17 Jus sayng 2

Cusick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cusick Mortgages