Drumright Man Riding Horse In Roadway Struck By Truck

A Drumright man who troopers say had been drinking alcohol was injured when the horse he was riding was struck by a car just before midnight Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bridges

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 4, 2010
how sad that this idiot called a man probably ended the life of this horse who had no choice.
catfish

Sapulpa, OK

#2 Apr 4, 2010
wow!!

this guy may be required to install a breathalyzer on his horse.
No Name

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 4, 2010
bridges wrote:
how sad that this idiot called a man probably ended the life of this horse who had no choice.
Read it again there was NO INFO on the horse
LALA

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 4, 2010
screw the drunk man, keep us updated on the innocent horse. :P
purple plum

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2010
Idiot! I agree with bridges, the poor horse had no choice and PROBABLY lost it's life over it.
No Name

Seattle, WA

#6 Apr 4, 2010
LALA wrote:
screw the drunk man, keep us updated on the innocent horse.:P
Yea let us know about the HORSE take the man to jail for getting the horse hurt!!!
MEz2

Tulsa, OK

#7 Apr 4, 2010
the man will be charged with rui (riding under the influence)
HAHA

Tulsa, OK

#8 Apr 4, 2010
Only in Oklahoma and maybe Arkansas
Eddie

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2010
the man should be charged with cruelty to animals but at the same time how did the driver not see the horse in his headlights
well

Tulsa, OK

#10 Apr 4, 2010
Its a sad day when a redneck cant even ride his girlfriend down the highway anymore without someone comin along and screwin it all up.
old man

Mannford, OK

#11 Apr 4, 2010
the horse died and this dumb donkey is walking away
preston mitchell

Dallas, TX

#12 Apr 4, 2010
bridges wrote:
listen here you uneducated bitch, in the state of oklahoma livestock has just as much right to the road as vehicles do! And he was on the shoulder of the road. The piece of shit cops didn't even check the driver to see if he had been drinking. So get the true facts before you say stupid shit like that. By the way he loved his horse and he is a hell of a lot better person than you are!
bridges

Atlanta, GA

#13 Apr 4, 2010
preston mitchell wrote:
<quoted text> listen here you uneducated ****, in the state of oklahoma livestock has just as much right to the road as vehicles do! And he was on the shoulder of the road. The piece of **** cops didn't even check the driver to see if he had been drinking. So get the true facts before you say stupid **** like that. By the way he loved his horse and he is a **** of a lot better person than you are!
oh yeah he loved his HORSE so much he rode it on the road while he was intoxicated not thinking of his safety or anyone else on the road. sounds like a winner to me. people rag on drunk drivers so im ragging a drunk rider. did someone pee in your cheerios this morning or what?
Kelly

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Apr 4, 2010
It's hard to fix stupid!
drumright woman

Ashburn, VA

#15 Apr 4, 2010
sure is they didn't fix you
Kelly wrote:
It's hard to fix stupid!
drumright woman

Ashburn, VA

#16 Apr 4, 2010
well jack ass you should know
old man wrote:
the horse died and this dumb donkey is walking away
unmotivated31

Collierville, TN

#18 Apr 5, 2010
I don't care for horses, I have to say tho, that drinking and riding is a hell of a lot safer than drinking and driving....with that being said, the speed limit down this road in particular is either 35 or 45 and most people treat it like the turnpike, maybe this will slow some people down, I doubt it though.

“Philippians 4:13”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2010
I worked a wreck just like this on 56th St. N. several years ago, where the rider was drunk. The horse had a broken back and we had to shoot it. I found out later that the same guy had been hit before, while riding drunk.
drumright woman

Ashburn, VA

#20 Apr 5, 2010
well it seems strange to me he was riding one horse and leading another one why the driver didn't see them with his headlights when the rode is a straight road people need to start paying attention when there driving and quit being in a hurry life is nothing but a fast lane so you people giving your opionions should get the straight facts instead of running your stuip mouths
tulsarider

Tulsa, OK

#22 Apr 5, 2010
poor horse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr yeah 2,668
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr LOL 75,787
Puerto Rican Inmates To Be Transferred To Cushi... (Jan '12) Sep 8 reldeenk 3
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sep 7 Leo 11,289
Church of the First Born not a church but a Cult (Jan '08) Aug '14 Born again 298
U.S. Gasoline Price Falls to $3.5206 a Gallon i... Aug '14 rdf 1
Free Dog to Good Home (Aug '07) Aug '14 Brandy D 2
•••
Cushing Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cushing Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cushing People Search