Brecheen says left-wing environmental concerns are impacting Senate District No. 6

There are 1 comment on the Durant Daily Democrat story from Jan 28, 2012, titled Brecheen says left-wing environmental concerns are impacting Senate District No. 6. In it, Durant Daily Democrat reports that:

Senate District 6 is one of the Oklahoma Senate districts that will be most impacted by President Obama's recent decision to nix the $7 billion Keystone XL pipeline project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Durant Daily Democrat.

Dash Riprock

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Yeah why should we take care of farm land and any remaining clean water, damn it we want back on the super fund list. And so what if the cancer rate in Oklahoma are much higher than the national average. Everyone knows cancer care and oil money graft is the only real industry left in Oklahoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Immigration - Cushing, OK (Jul '10) May 17 Lawrence 11
My Husband is going to go work over for about 2... May 5 SouthTexas 1
News Senate fails to override Keystone pipeline veto Mar '15 goonsquad 11
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Feb '15 Jean Bustos 9
What happened to Freddies Feb '15 Drkhrse01 1
osbi aids homicide investigation Jan '15 sad about it 1
Chudai in Agra (Sep '13) Jan '15 rijwankhan009665... 7
More from around the web

Cushing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE