Cushing Police Investigate Triple Hom...

Cushing Police Investigate Triple Homicide

There are 398 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Cushing Police Investigate Triple Homicide. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Authorities in Payne County are investigating a triple homicide early Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
poopsie

Cushing, OK

#406 Dec 21, 2009
So glad their taking these crack-heads off the street. They busted 64 in the county around the 18th. One of em while he was already in jail and his son. What a bunch of weiners.
poopsie

Cushing, OK

#407 Feb 10, 2010
poopsie wrote:
So glad their taking these crack-heads off the street. They busted 64 in the county around the 18th. One of em while he was already in jail and his son. What a bunch of weiners.
Pictures and names here:
http://stillwater.org/police/media/sweep/inde...
slow but sure

United States

#408 Feb 10, 2010
I always love to hear this kind of news. Get rid of the druggies and the makers and growers. We don't need their kind hurting the rest of us or our children. Keep posting the good stuff.
poopsie

Cushing, OK

#409 Mar 2, 2010
slow but sure wrote:
I always love to hear this kind of news. Get rid of the druggies and the makers and growers. We don't need their kind hurting the rest of us or our children. Keep posting the good stuff.
Well OK heres some good news, tracking the meth freaks like sex offenders. A woman busted in this topic was arrested for meth years ago, had her children with her. They were under age so all the report gave was their initials. Now those children are being arrested for drugs (one has a current warrant out her at the ripe old age of 18-19). And according to busted family members statements under oath the whole familiy is meth abusers...a whole new round of beautiful Grandchildren is being raised in this lifestyle. After the third or fouth offense what does she get? PROBATION! How many of those children will grow up to do what Chad did? If you read the online docs about Chad its so sad, his parents did this to him. While I feel sorry for him though I feel even worse for his victims and their familys.
http://www.stwnewspress.com/local/x1765867474...
say again

Cushing, OK

#410 Apr 11, 2010
At least they cleaned up SOME of the low-life. Convictions on all of em.
say again

Cushing, OK

#411 May 3, 2010
Interesting how all the nay-sayers have disappeared.
Fred Buck

United States

#412 May 14, 2010
say again wrote:
<quoted text>No, the system isn't working but its all we have. My friend has a bona fide mental illness also, one condition of her parole was that she had to take blood tests to confirm she was taking her medications (manic depressive disorder). She doesn't belong in prison. Also she was entrapped, she was smart though, one of the deputies that was taking advantage of her to obtain drugs was fired, also a assistant district attorney was quietly phased out.
Oh my god, What a freakshow. And your normal and well adjusted? Your statements here you only prove just how corupt and evil Cushing and Payne County is. Hope your "friend" gets better
say again

Cushing, OK

#413 May 17, 2010
Fred Buck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god, What a freakshow. And your normal and well adjusted? Your statements here you only prove just how corupt and evil Cushing and Payne County is. Hope your "friend" gets better
Your logic eludes me...your logic eludes EVERYBODY so get over it.
say again

United States

#414 May 17, 2010
Come to think about fred your right, I make friends with broken people who are more screwed up than I am. Thus making me look good, well adjusted, and blessed. God knows what people would think if I ever washed off this house paint make up and folks saw my real troll head under this police whore mask.
Fred Buck

Cushing, OK

#415 May 19, 2010
say again wrote:
Come to think about fred your right, I make friends with broken people who are more screwed up than I am. Thus making me look good, well adjusted, and blessed. God knows what people would think if I ever washed off this house paint make up and folks saw my real troll head under this police whore mask.
Glad to hear it, now if you'll excuse me I have to go take care of my man-lover. We got new toys this weekend!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#416 May 20, 2010
Good gravy Fred,we aren't mind readers here.New toys for your doggy?
say again

United States

#417 May 28, 2010
say again wrote:
<quoted text>No, the system isn't working but its all we have. My friend has a bona fide mental illness also, one condition of her parole was that she had to take blood tests to confirm she was taking her medications (manic depressive disorder). She doesn't belong in prison. Also she was entrapped, she was smart though, one of the deputies that was taking advantage of her to obtain drugs was fired, also a assistant district attorney was quietly phased out.
I just want to add that painkillers and power are the drug of choice for most facists and closet racists. As my grandpappy used to say: In this neck of the woods the cop and the criminal are two sides of the same coin.
Fred Buck

United States

#418 Jun 3, 2010
say again wrote:
Your welcome.
say again

United States

#419 Jul 6, 2010
say again wrote:
I think I understand now. Many still think its to protect and serve, when in reality its frequently to persecute and enslave. I made the mistake of thinking all in here were old enough to realize the worlds basically a VERY evil place. Consider this: would not a fool unleash his Chiwawa or Poodle upon the Pit Bull trespassing in his front yard? NO! Rather he will pick the most vicious and contrary natured beast at his disposal. Our system is geared the same way. That man they send to take your freedom from you has to be as tough strong and mean as the worst he encounters or the fact of the matter is he just doesn't survive for long. Is this not obvious?
And we as an uninformed herd see the DA's/Judges/Senators or whoever you care to demonize at this particular moments track record and say WOW look at him lets give him another term.!And The Band Plays On!
And if your poor or colored (not being a racist or elitist just telling it like it is) thats TWO strikes against you. And you think you can do something about it? Don't try too hard or you'll become fodder for The Machine too.
And fairness? Balance? Equal protection of the law? Ideals of a generation long dead. In my brief time here I have seen a man get a 10 year sentence for simple possession of less than an ounce of Marihuana, a man get a two year sentence for molesting two of his step-children (from a JURY no less) and a man get ten years for murder (he was out in two).
SOooo we'll put the poor and the weak in prison along with the low-life that prey upon our children. We can make more money off them there as well as increase our prestige and position. Then we can get credit when we release them for REHABILITATING them. Rehabilitated=Mansheep.
Read the news, each day brings more mass killings, fathers killing their children, men in armour killing multiple policemen, students killing their fellows by the dozens.
Bad news good people, its gonna get WORSE, much much worse. For some reason I can hear my twelve year old daughters voice from the past complaining "its not fair".
Oh
say again

United States

#420 Jul 6, 2010
say again wrote:
my
say again

United States

#421 Jul 6, 2010
say again wrote:
<quoted text> I just want to add that painkillers and power are the drug of choice for most facists and closet racists. As my grandpappy used to say: In this neck of the woods the cop and the criminal are two sides of the same coin.
goodness
kevin

Saint Louis, OK

#422 Feb 10, 2012
anthony endrina is the rattiest punk ive ever met
kevin

Saint Louis, OK

#423 Feb 10, 2012
anthony endrina makes me sick . hes a rat on the outs and hes a rat in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Feb '16 Nanaloves4 12
News Deadly Wreck Closes Road Near Drumright (Jul '09) Jan '16 MedicJenn 135
joe Davenport (Jan '16) Jan '16 So sad 4
What happened to Freddies (Feb '15) Dec '15 nowaynohow 3
fire on w.9 (Apr '14) Dec '15 jakefromstatefarm 3
My Husband is going to go work over for about 2... (May '15) Dec '15 maytubby felix 2
Handyman in Cushing...Rudy (Nov '15) Dec '15 maryanne 2

Cushing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cushing Mortgages