Cushing Police Investigate Triple Homicide

Authorities in Payne County are investigating a triple homicide early Tuesday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
seen it

Tulsa, OK

#1 Feb 17, 2009
that sux
Beefy

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2009
Judging from that kids myspace he hates cops. He even has a picture with a gun Cushing is such a crazy town.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
SAR

Edmond, OK

#3 Feb 17, 2009
How crazy! I hope they find the suspect. My prayers are with the family.
Kurt

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 17, 2009
OK... I live 8 miles from Cushing, frequent there daily. It is not a crazy town. This boy, who I dont know, must be unstable. Do not judge our sister-town by one member. I am more concerned to find out where this young mans life went wrong.
SAR

Edmond, OK

#5 Feb 17, 2009
LOL Thanks for that Beefy! I needed a good laugh! I love it when I see "gansta's" living in small towns in the middle of no where! LMFAOOOO!
April

Tulsa, OK

#6 Feb 17, 2009
They have got 2 of the suspects but are still searching for the main one. Please send prayers to our family here in Cushign . We have lost a great man , brother, son. friend and father in our family. We love you Bub....R.I.P......We WILL GET JUSTICE!!!
Ryne

Cushing, OK

#7 Feb 17, 2009
All the schools in cushing are on lockdown

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#8 Feb 17, 2009
Kurt wrote:
I am more concerned to find out where this young mans life went wrong.
Very impressive statement. Kudos to you!
April

Tulsa, OK

#9 Feb 17, 2009
Pleaase stop making this a joke!!! It's not a joke. What if this was your family. Stop hurting our families more with your comments and jokes and just pray.....
Real Gangsta

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Feb 17, 2009
So what do you do when you come across "GANGSTA'S" living in big towns?
Beefy

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2009
He is no normal ganster he is from Stockton.

AOL

#12 Feb 17, 2009
April wrote:
Pleaase stop making this a joke!!! It's not a joke. What if this was your family. Stop hurting our families more with your comments and jokes and just pray.....
So the suspect in question is your family member? People are gonna say mean stuff irregardless of your pleas. THe simple solution would be for you to just not read it, sorry I know it's not the answer you want to hear but it is the truth.
Beefy

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2009
April wrote:
If your not related to the killer why do you care...If you are family to the victims sorry for your loss. But better be ready cause people on this forum get pretty nasty with their comments.
Beefy

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2009
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
<quoted text> So the suspect in question is your family member? People are gonna say mean stuff irregardless of your pleas. THe simple solution would be for you to just not read it, sorry I know it's not the answer you want to hear but it is the truth.
dang you Nani!!! I guess your just a faster typer then me. LOL

AOL

#15 Feb 17, 2009
Beefy wrote:
<quoted text>
dang you Nani!!! I guess your just a faster typer then me. LOL
True but I am not beefy! ;)

AOL

#16 Feb 17, 2009
Ryne wrote:
All the schools in cushing are on lockdown
Wow so they still think he's in town?
Tulsa-Mom

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Feb 17, 2009
April wrote:
Sweetie, Nani is right. Don't let it upset you. You would not believe the nerve of some people on here especially when its a topic like this. But, there are those that really care and I think you'll figure out who we are very quickly.
Tulsa-Mom

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Feb 17, 2009
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
<quoted text> So the suspect in question is your family member? People are gonna say mean stuff irregardless of your pleas. THe simple solution would be for you to just not read it, sorry I know it's not the answer you want to hear but it is the truth.
Sounds to me like one of the victims is her family member.
boomerguy

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 17, 2009
My son is from Moris Schools and is in Cushing today for a district band contest. He called his mother this morning and they are locked down in the school. Let's all pray for the safety of these children from different school systems.
Beefy

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2009
I heard all the schools in the area are on lockdown..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Feb 25 Jean Bustos 9
What happened to Freddies Feb 13 Drkhrse01 1
osbi aids homicide investigation Jan '15 sad about it 1
Chudai in Agra (Sep '13) Jan '15 rijwankhan009665... 7
M's Main Street Cafe Jan '15 jscott 1
Church of the First Born not a church but a Cult (Jan '08) Dec '14 P Bohall 304
Oil Speculators Bet Wrong as WTI Rebound Proves... Oct '14 shanorie 1
Cushing Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web