Building a refinery in Cushing?...

Building a refinery in Cushing?...

There are 3 comments on the KOTV Tulsa story from Sep 21, 2005, titled Building a refinery in Cushing?.... In it, KOTV Tulsa reports that:

Some experts believe Americans would have more of a cushion against higher prices if the country had more refineries, to keep the supply steady.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOTV Tulsa.

Paul Leverich

Shawnee, OK

#1 Jan 27, 2006
I think Cushing, Oklahoma needs to go back to it's old self again. Cushing might get more money and population coming through and staying if we show them that we care for owe City. Cushing use to be a good oil capital of the world we still are at this point of time. What I'm trying to say is that if we get more refineries more money will pour in and more people will come to our small historical town. Cushing needs the extra help and make Cuahing a better place to live. Of course it will highten the risk of an attack from Iraq but we can force our way through it and keep Cushing a safe place.
College educated

Cushing, OK

#2 Oct 24, 2011
Paul Leverich wrote:
I think Cushing, Oklahoma needs to go back to it's old self again. Cushing might get more money and population coming through and staying if we show them that we care for owe City. Cushing use to be a good oil capital of the world we still are at this point of time. What I'm trying to say is that if we get more refineries more money will pour in and more people will come to our small historical town. Cushing needs the extra help and make Cuahing a better place to live. Of course it will highten the risk of an attack from Iraq but we can force our way through it and keep Cushing a safe place.
This guy is an idiot! Lol! Can't spell, and makes no sense what so ever. Cushing under attack by Iraq. This guy is on crack. We know of him and trust me, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Lol
Dash Riprock

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Yes, paul wants back on the super fund list and thinks a 70 year high cancer rate is wonderful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church of the First Born not a church but a Cult (Jan '08) Aug 20 Charles RICH 306
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Feb '16 Nanaloves4 12
News Deadly Wreck Closes Road Near Drumright (Jul '09) Jan '16 MedicJenn 135
joe Davenport (Jan '16) Jan '16 So sad 4
What happened to Freddies (Feb '15) Dec '15 nowaynohow 3
fire on w.9 (Apr '14) Dec '15 jakefromstatefarm 3
My Husband is going to go work over for about 2... (May '15) Dec '15 maytubby felix 2

Cushing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cushing Mortgages