New Person

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2012
I am getting ready to move to Cushing in a month or two, and was wondering, who are the best Landlords in town at a reasonable price. I will need a 3 bedroom home for my family and myself. Any advice for the New Kid In Town?:)
Kay

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2012
New Person wrote:
I am getting ready to move to Cushing in a month or two, and was wondering, who are the best Landlords in town at a reasonable price. I will need a 3 bedroom home for my family and myself. Any advice for the New Kid In Town?:)
Jack Hudges has alot of rentals. Vicky Case may have something as well, both are listed in phone book. Good Luck!
New Person

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Thank You! I went to Cushing Chamber's website and saw all of the Landlords on their listing! I believe both of them were on there!
Unknown Just

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Abandon hope all ye who enter
New Person

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Boondock Saints reference. Nice. But my hope begins there. :) Finally coming back home. Well, close to home anyways. Just haven't been in the area since I was a kid and do not know much about it. Hoping I can find a good landlord.
Unknown Just

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2012
That saying was around long before the movie camera was even invented, if you want hope in your life don't move to Cushing. Unless your enjoy coruption on every level, crime, meth labs and a unemployment rate higher than the national average.
lol

Cushing, OK

#7 Jul 3, 2012
Heh heh building new police/fire station, two new motels filling up as fast as you can build them...hundreds of new jobs due to the oil expansion...don't know where you people get your information.
New Person

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
I did my research before I decided on taking my job offer. I just don't know about landlords and such. Anyone know anything about the apartment buildings? Looks like it is just going to be my husband and I now. I am very excited about moving to Cushing!
lol

Cushing, OK

#9 Jul 11, 2012
The real estate here is pretty tight due to the influx of new jobs. Plan ahead and try to get a place cornered before you move here. I've run into several people that had to locate in Drumright or other places because they didn't make arrangements in advance. Life is good here. Projections over 650 new jobs for the county by 2013-2014.
justntime

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
There isnt any apartments worth living in here....Im sure you have noticed in your search. Try Stillwater area, good luck with your move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Feb '16 Nanaloves4 12
News Deadly Wreck Closes Road Near Drumright (Jul '09) Jan '16 MedicJenn 135
joe Davenport Jan '16 So sad 4
What happened to Freddies (Feb '15) Dec '15 nowaynohow 3
fire on w.9 (Apr '14) Dec '15 jakefromstatefarm 3
My Husband is going to go work over for about 2... (May '15) Dec '15 maytubby felix 2
Handyman in Cushing...Rudy (Nov '15) Dec '15 maryanne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cushing Mortgages