“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2009
jody where the other post go??????????
Jody

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2009
I GUESS SOMEONE DIDN'T LIKE WHAT THEY WAS READING!!! THATS OK I PRINTED ALL OFF AGAIN... PLUS THESE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW STUPID WE ARE BUT I AM STARTING TO THINK THEY ARE NOT AS SMART AS THEY LIKE TO THINK THEY ARE!!! THEY CAN TAKE WHAT THEY SAY OFF OF HERE WHERE EVERYONE CAN READ WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY, BUT THERE IS A MAIN FAME AND THAT WILL BE LOOKED AT FROM AUGUST TO NOW AND EVEN IF THEY TAKE IT OFF THE TOPIX IT WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE MAIN BRAIN OF TOPIX, YES EVEN THE POST THAT TOPIX TAKES OFF YOU CAN FIND IT ALL IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND THE FBI KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!! I JUST FIND IT REALLY FUNNY THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SO TUFF AND HEARTLESS WHEN THEY THINK IT IS JUST THE FAMILY BUT IF YOU SEEN WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME IT WAS WHEN TRACK MISSING AND MISSING YOU FOUNDATION GOT ON HERE (AND JMX,RANDY, ALL OTHERS THAT WAS TALKING ALL THAT JIMMY HOFFA STUFF) I KNOW THAT THEY LOOKED INTO THEM TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT ONE OF US SAYING THAT WE WAS THEM, WHEN THEY KNEW THIS WAS NOT A LIE THATS WHEN THEY TOOK EVERYTHING DOWN??????? I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE SO THERE FOR I DONT MIND POSTING ON HERE AND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THE ONES TAKING THE POST DOWN.......... TELL US WHERE DERRICK RAY HENAGAN IS AND WE WILL ALL LEAVE YOUR TOWNS AND THE PEOPLE IN THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!MAYBE IT IS TIME TO FIND JIMMY HOFFA TO JUST MAYBE WHILE WE ARE SEARCHING FOR DERRICK HOFFA WILL TURN UP TO, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL FIND WHEN YOU LOOK!!!!
ed matuszak

Mesa, AZ

#3 May 6, 2009
look for poop in the woods
Just Me 48624

Merrill, MI

#4 May 7, 2009
ed matuszak wrote:
how do u know about this was u involed...or did someone tell u.......
Jody Rogers

United States

#5 May 7, 2009
Ed we will be there tomorrow and you can come and talk to us or play with us.. But I will bet like all the others from there that have something stupid to say like you have you don't have the guts or the balls to come with in arms reach do you???? But if you can borrow some balls we will Be there around 8 pm hopefully we will see you then if not WE WILL MAKE SURE WE SEE YOU BEFORE WE LEAVE MONDAY.. Also this is not our first trip nor our last unless we find Derrick this time and someone gets put away!!!!! The police will have all these post that you are so bold to put on topics I have copied and pasted all of them I'm sure the police would like to see what you have to say,and I will make sure that they do talk to you about this sh** that you have been saying like Friday May 8th 2009 hopefully you can find time to run your mouth at them!!! So as I have told you over and over again we will see you Friday May 8th 2009!!! we will make it a point to see you Ed on m-135 in McMillan, see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
ed matuszak

Mesa, AZ

#6 May 7, 2009
yeap i do he is bear poopoo

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#7 May 8, 2009
I find it interesting that Ed only gets on line after 11:00 pm...is it you have to wait for people to go to bed at night before you can get on here and taunt the family....But we will make sure some one will pay you a visit while we are there. so we will be seeing you soon....

God Bless your SOUL...

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#8 May 8, 2009
oh where oh where is big Ed at??? is he hideing cuz he knows we're near??? we will see you soon enough.. boy Ed when we come to your house I really hope you wont be surprised that your name has been used on this site to taunt a family and friends of a missing person....But even if it isnt you Ed and its some one else we will find out who's IP address it is that is writing this crap to taunt the family..And may God Have mercy on your sole...For we sure wont if you had any thing to do with Derrick missing...

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 8, 2009
please help locate Derrick Henagan missing since Aug,08
Michigan Backcountry SAR

Gwinn, MI

#12 Jun 12, 2009
Henagan Family, Friends, SAR teams, and Newberry-area residents:

Progress is being made in the search for the whereabouts of Derrick Henagan who went missing on August 4, 2008, south of the village of McMillan and just west of East Lake.

DNA samples from this case have been submitted to the FBI crime laboratory in Quantico, Virginia for mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) analysis. This federal lab is one of only five crime labs in the country capable of performing this cutting-edge type of DNA analysis.

In addition, physical evidence collected during the course of this investigation is being submitted to a Michigan State Police Forensic Laboratory for nuclear DNA (nDNA) examination and comparison.

Tips continue to come in and investigators are following up on them. Additional interviews and searches are scheduled.

If you have information regarding the whereabouts of Derrick Henagan--or the circumstances surrounding his disappearance--please contact the Michigan State Police as listed below.

If you know of someone who has information regarding this case, please encourage them to come forward.

On another note, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the residents of the greater Newberry area for their support and help with this case.

Having worked on this investigation for many, many weeks--including conducting dozens of interviews and searches--I can say, to a person, the people of Newberry could not have been more helpful.

Again, on behalf of the Henagan Family and myself: Thank You Newberry!

To learn more about this investigation, visit Derrick’s missing-person Web site at
http://therucksack.tripod.com/MiBSAR/Cases/He...

To view or print Derrick’s missing-person poster, visit

To learn more about the $1000 reward Crime Stoppers is offering for information about Derrick Henagan’s disappearance as well as how to report tips anonymously via Crime Stoppers’ toll-free tip line, go to:
(Tip: if you are concerned about being able to remain totally anonymous, consider making your call from a pay phone.)

Tips can also be mailed to:
Trooper Brent Wilson
Newberry State Police Post
7942 M-123
Newberry, Michigan 49868

All the Best,

Michael
Lead Investigator
Michigan Backcountry Search and Rescue (MiBSAR)
Marquette, Michigan
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: http://www.MiBSAR.com

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 14, 2009
Thank you Micheal for everything you and your teams are doing for this family, also Newberry police (local,state,county) thank you for your endless hours fo dedication on this case.

And Newberry/Mcmillen Residents: THANK YOU, for everything that you have done, and all the tips that have been called in so the local police have something to follow up on.

I cant express how thankful I am for all the help that everyone has came together to help this wonderfufamily and friends of Derrick get the answers everyone needs.

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2009
We are still seking info on Derrick Henagan. please any one with information please cntact your local polie.

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 7, 2009
its been a min since I have been to this page.. but please any one with info on Derrick please call it in to the police.

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 17, 2009
Its gonna be a year in a few weeks and we still don't know where Derrick is do you??? if so help us please make those calls.
Betty Derrick mom

Troy, MI

#17 Aug 24, 2009
thank you guys for the pictures and the one with the cross yes thats the woods my son went missing in i find it hard to go missing in a woods that has to many ways out i have seen them and derrick would not of got lost in that woods i think someone took him out and dump him somewere else but you will get caught cause this mother and his friends wont stop till justice is done and you are behind bars he will be found so if you know something go tell the police and stop posting that my son is bear poop ed you are a very sick person to say this about someones loved one you must not have family that realy cares for you if thats the case you are a lost soul but i will find out what happened and so will the police there is a lot of people that are talking so watch what you say it could come back and bit you in your a-- hell you might end up as bear poop after all you live up there with the bears and the woods all around you there might be one right in your back yard so watch out you might get a bear hug you dont want.
Betty Derrick mom

Troy, MI

#18 Aug 26, 2009
ed matuszak wrote:
you are an evil person i think you are the poop head and thats beeing nice you realy know what i was going to say s--- head

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 29, 2009
Any one with in fo please contact your local police...

“ JUSTICE for DERRICK”

Location hidden

#22 Sep 10, 2009
anyone with information on Derrick please make that call and lets get this solved before winter.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#23 Sep 10, 2009
please help the family of derrick henagan find him make those calls.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#25 Sep 11, 2009
come on people we know there is information out there on derrick....so lets pool together and make the recovery of derrick happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Curtis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Estate Agent Ethics (Jul '13) Jun '17 Time Machine 4
Lottery Changed My Life (Feb '17) Feb '17 Wondering 1
News No Charges Against Luce County Troopers, Prosec... (Jun '09) Jan '17 Justice For Derrick 316
Are Yoopers all Stupid.. Or Just Act That Way (Sep '09) Dec '16 solarkat 96
Colored Fella Escapes Correction Facility (Aug '16) Aug '16 Sneaky Pete 1
Boat Rental (Jun '16) Jun '16 mjp1966 1
News Theft suspect traps herself at the scene of the... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joe 1

Curtis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Curtis Mortgages