Search For Second Suspect In Federal ...

Search For Second Suspect In Federal Hill Stabbing

There are 5 comments on the WBAL-AM Baltimore story from May 25, 2008, titled Search For Second Suspect In Federal Hill Stabbing. In it, WBAL-AM Baltimore reports that:

Saturday, May 24, 2008 WBAL Radio as reported by Anne Kramer and the Baltimore Sun Police say one person has been charged in the attack on several people in Federal Hill last Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAL-AM Baltimore.

peepers 39

Baltimore, MD

#1 May 28, 2008
Reply to the three young people who witnessed the initial accident that led to stabbings in Fed Hill....

This is a reply to all the "Mele" that has surfaced and I have become a part of since my relative was brutally STABBED multiple times. I wish people would think before opening their mouth. I believe we have something called 911 !!!! People were stabbed because people were not thinking. You are so lucky you were not killed before you got to your friends house. Yes my relative survived but with 7 stab wounds,tons of stitches, a collapsed lung and weeks of recovery. He was innocent and very much a "HERO" for helping people to get out of harms way only to be attacked from behind. I only pray they catch the person who did the stabbing so we get OUR DAY IN COURT.

The family of a young man we love very much

Joliet, IL

#2 May 29, 2008
peepers 39-
Do I have this right?
You are blaming the 3 young people who were brutally attacked for your relative's injuries?

Columbia, MD

#3 May 30, 2008
While I'm sure everyone appreciates your abilitiy to pull only the negative from that comment, I did not hear blame in there. I did hear advice on how to THINK before acting, which honestly it sounds like most people in the area could benefit from. I believe the blame in this case is obviously on those who committed the crime and your "DISGUST" (spelled with a G for further reference) should not be directed anyway near this selfless victim or his family!

Saudi Arabia

#4 May 31, 2008
now stop fighting

Joliet, IL

#5 Jun 3, 2008

Thanks for the spell check. Your "Ability" (Only includes one i for future reference) to not see the blame that peepers put on these 3 young people is not appreciated. Better decisions could have been made by several people that night. NOT JUST THE 3 YOUNG PEOPLE. No one deserved to be attacked, NO ONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Curtis Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News defining a diabetes cure (Apr '09) Nov 26 tomparson12 6
News Arrest in Shooting; $10K Reward Offered in 2 Un... Nov 15 Deanna 1
News Md. State Police barrack reopens in Annapolis Nov 6 Christy 1
News What's up with the First Baptist Church of Dund... Oct 31 Britney 1
News $10M grant toward replacing bridge near port of... Oct '15 Zoey 1
News Baltimore police make arrest in Jimmy's Famous ... Oct '15 Gomez 1
I need cute guys emails (May '14) Sep '15 19saunders 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Curtis Bay Mortgages