Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#145748 Jun 12, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which poster was encouraging threats? I don't remember anyone stating "more threats please". "Thank you sir, may we have another threat please."
Know what else shouldn't be encouraged in a civilized society Franky? Discrimination. But you and yours are here everyday encouraging it. Sort of tarnishes you belief in the fact that you can begin a post sanctimoneously pretending you are some pillar of civilized society.
<quoted text>
I can't enjoy something that doesn't exist fool. You know what reflects poorly on one's character Franky? Lying, being intentionally deceitful, and promoting discrimination.
<quoted text>
No, apparantly you didn't get my message strong and clear. The message conveyed in my post is that you are a moron. Just another fundie screaming about persecution that doesn't exist. The other message conveyed is that you are an intentionally deceitful liar. A poster completely lacking in any type of integrity whatsoever, and then who gets upset because no one takes his posts seriously. An inept, childish coward. THAT was the message conveyed in my post. So you see, you DIDN'T get my message strong and clear at all. As always, you lacked the intelligence and the desire to actually comprehend anything.
Now run along chicken little. Keep posting about these non-existant threat posts. As if no one is capable of scrolling back and seeing what a liar you are!!!! Carry on fool.
<quoted text>
No dear, poor character is someone who intentionally lies about being threatened so that they can play victim. Poor character is someone that promote discrimination for one specific sect of society.
Tell you the truth I didn't read all your angry nonsense, just skimmed it over quickly before my eyes glazed over. But I didn't notice any "kumquats" or "cupcakes". What don't you love me any more either? YUK!YUK!YUK!

P.S. Same old anger, lies and stupidity but your spelling has improved slightly. Thank Frank Rizzo for that. YUK!YUK!YUK!

P.P.S. You are a fundie.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#145750 Jun 12, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
So it would seem; unless, of course, you are capable of indicating some logical link between gay marriage and polygamy. You have not done so thus far.
Sure I have many times but bigots don't see it, they see only what they want to see.

They are both marriages and they are both equally valid. There's your "link".

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#145751 Jun 12, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a threat Frank?
You want to see what a real threat looks like?
Since you don't know the fucking difference I'll give you a threat as an early birthday present from me to you.
If I see yhou ever attempt to grab my wife's golden ass I'll give your tonsils and unexpected visit from your teeth. I'll take was once ugly and make it into something worse in regards to your face. I'll make your brain slosh around so much the only thing at CT scan at the hospital will show later is what could be regarded as a warm Slushee. You won't be able to limp home given I'd take that opportunity away from you the minute I made your knees buckle and pathetic life flash before your eyes like a poorly made 8MM movie. What they do find of you would take a DNA expert to examine in order to determine if you were a male or female at one time. Your body will not decompose for weeks given I won't even leave enough for lowly germs to have a Sunday barbeque with. You might have enough time to exclaim the 'Oh' in "Oh Shit" as the wrath of my fury comes down upon you as if God Himself opened up the heavens for a second coming of judgement. You grab my wife's ass and the mighty spirits from Gengus Kahn, Bruce Lee, Billy Jack and the great Muhammad Ali will surge through my torso and arms as if Popeye became real in a spinach factory. I'll thump you worse than if a 390# germophobe cowboy found a roach under his left Lucchese cowboy boot. A two penny nail being shot into a slab of hardened concrete with a jackhammer would have pity for the storm that would be headed your way. I'd hit you so many times three of my knuckles might have erosion of a quarter inch while making your once hardened head into a ball of salsa. Hopefully you wouldn't lose conciousness during the first round since I'd like to add a few choice words to the mix providing I didn't close your earing canals by then.
There ya go Frank. Grab my wife's ass. See how many licks it will take to get to the center of a TootsieRoll Pop.
ROFL!!!!
Now THAT Frank...would be a threat.
Hope it helps.
Here's hoping Frank grabs your wife's ass. Or is it wives'? I'm not sure Dan if you are one of the poor polygamists that Franky is trying to assist! if it is wives', is there one in particular he should grab the ass of, or are they all equally hands off ass? Do you have a favorite? When you go in the hospital, do they all get visitiation or is there a pecking order? If you die, are they all married to each other? Do they all receive benefits? Sheesh, I wish poor Franky hadn't grabbed your wife's ass so he could clarify all these things!!!

Location hidden

#145752 Jun 12, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The government also determined that same sex marriage shouldn't be allowed. That, fortunately is changing.
Fact is you have no ties to same sex marriage. And you are not searching for a same sex marriage partner.
Fact is you are a bigot and ignorant, thinking only Mormons are polygamists and bigoted against all polyamorists.
I'm not going to "get off this thread". This thread is about marriage equality and my opinion is as valid as your opinion. You don't own it, I have the same right as you to be here. More actually, you repeatedly violate topix terms of service.
One can only imagine that you were the class crybaby growing up.

Location hidden

#145753 Jun 12, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Frank...you got a point.
I'm not gay. I'm not in a homosexual marriage or relationship.
I just see the righteousness of it. You in turn don't see the righteousness of it given your ploy on polygamy.
Here's what I know of you. Had they made polygamy legal you'd then hop fences and be standing next to Farmer Brown advocating if we don't support his efforts at marrying Bessie we who support gays are bigots.
LOL!!!
As I see it if you were really for polygamy you'd focus on gays marrying as a step towards your supposed freedoms to marry the entire choir at PraiseBeJesus Mormon Tabernacle, Church & Drive Thru.
But you're not. The core here is you don't want gays to marry or you wouldn't be playing this tune.
C'Mon Frank...who are you bullshitting here? Your sainted 90 year old blind grandma who thinks we're still in World War II or a group of thinking adults?
You want polygamy legalized about as much as you want the Chinese to focus on their manufacture of sippy cups. Fact is you don't give a shit, you just found it as a tool to throw at gays wish to marry.
....and Bingo was his name oh,......
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#145754 Jun 12, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. The ole "whites are free to marry whites and blacks are free to marry blacks so therefore equality exists" argument. Anyone ever get tired of this one?!! I know I don't. Nothing demonstrates the intelligence of a poster more than this tired piece of claptrap!!! LOL!!!
<quoted text>
Are polyamorists able to marry people of the opposite gender? LOL! But don't let that get in the way of you demonstrating your stupidity. Your love of pretending that some alternative institution called SSM exsits so that you can peddle this pile of dung argument never gets old!!!
Seems to me, all you want to do is promote polygamy. If that is the case, why are you in this forum. Why aren't you in a forum with all the make believe people that want to be polygamists? Seems odd.
Do let us know when gays getting married has anything at all to do with polygamy, won't you Franky?! When you can make the correlation, perhaps we'll consider the possibility that you have a shred of integrity to consider!!!
The Advocate featured an article on gay polygamy sorry you missed it, perhaps the Advocate is banned in Georgia? YUK!YUK!YUK!

I was ridiculing the "you can marry another person of the opposite sex just like everybody else" argument, not using it, you moron. Perhaps your real problem is stupidity. Some genius tried to use that stupid argument against polygamy "you are free to marry one person just like everyone else." so I turned it around on him. Boy are you angry and stupid!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#145755 Jun 12, 2012
Goooood morning . . . .
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#145756 Jun 12, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's hoping Frank grabs your wife's ass. Or is it wives'? I'm not sure Dan if you are one of the poor polygamists that Franky is trying to assist! if it is wives', is there one in particular he should grab the ass of, or are they all equally hands off ass? Do you have a favorite? When you go in the hospital, do they all get visitiation or is there a pecking order? If you die, are they all married to each other? Do they all receive benefits? Sheesh, I wish poor Franky hadn't grabbed your wife's ass so he could clarify all these things!!!
Like I told Dan. I would rather take a beating than touch his wife's nasty ass. YUK!YUK!YUK!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#145757 Jun 12, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Sure I have many times but bigots don't see it, they see only what they want to see.
No Frank, you haven't done anything of the sort. All you HAVE done is to illustrate that you are not capable of understanding that 3 or moreis greater than two.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
They are both marriages and they are both equally valid. There's your "link".
Frank, polygamy seeks inherently greater protection of the law for three or more persons. It is not legal in any state in the union, and the courts have regularly upheld laws banning polygamy.

There is no rational reason to prevent same sex couples from marrying, there is a simple logical reason to prevent polygamous marriages. If you can't see that, then that is your problem. Continually offering polygamy as an argument in a gay marriage forum just makes you appear to be mentally slow.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#145758 Jun 12, 2012
Dan wrote:
With my polite etiquette, cultured mannerisms, eloquent speech and avoidance of improper or offensive language you'd never guess I was once a dumbass gay basher as well.
I gotta go, sorry to turn this into the Frank & Dan Show.
Have a good night!
With all due respect sir; cough-cough ... STFU

Location hidden

#145759 Jun 12, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a choice of grabbing your wife's ass or taking that beating, I'd probably choose the beating. YUK!YUK!YUK!
That is if your very sure you want to beat up an old man. A combat veteran of both Korea and two tours in Vietnam simply for advocating a form of marriage, just like you are doing.
BBBBZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT.

Wrong again. No one is advocating a "form" of marriage. What IS being advocated is that the existing institution of marriage not be discriminatory extended based on the assumption that all people are heterosexual.

Please do try and keep up. Perhaps if you weren't so vested in having multiple wives you might know what this thread is really about.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that make you proud? I'm old now, wish we met about 30-40 years ago, I'd kick your ass! YUK!YUK!YUK!
You seem to be labering under the impression that being old makes it acceptable for you to be a prick. It doesn't.

Location hidden

#145760 Jun 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you switch your evaluation prowess to your 'studies' that show lesbian couples make BETTER 'parents' than biological parents.
<quoted text>
I never said it was your claim.
It is the claim of several of the sites YOU posted however. You know that.
I posted the specific study that makes the claim that lesbian couples are better parents than biological, including peer reviews that debunk it.
Not only that, I posted a article from Slate (a liberal, pro-gay magazine) that exposed the distortions of the 'studies and opinions' you posted.
You have ignored both.
I asked for specific studies between biological parents and gay couples parenting. You posted none. Not a single one.
There are NO long term studies of male gay couples parenting. At least one of your sites even stated so.
I think you are in a corner, playing dumb and lying.
No dear, the one in a corner is you. You can bitch and moan all you want about what research is available. You can bitch and moan about an author that provides reasons for further research. You can bitch and moan about about liberalism. You can bitch and moan until the cows come home. What you CAN'T do is provide any reason that gays shouldn't be parents. What you CAN'T do is negate the fact that hundreds of thousands of kids are currently being raised in this country by gay parents. What you CAN'T do is negate the fact that these gay couples ARE the PARENTS, regardless of your love for biology. What you CAN'T do is demonstrate that adoption is a guarantee of a less healthy childhood.

The only one in a corner....IS YOU.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#145761 Jun 12, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
The internet makes it easy for Bruno. He can completely avoid reality by sticking to "trusted" website, email and news reports that will feed him the "news" he wants to hear. Bruno is LUCKY since it's so easy to hang on to idiotic delusions in the electronic age.
Girlyboy from Porkland, I don't give a rats as about "trusted websites" written by reporters who are influenced by the gay activist. I just have to look around me and see the reality of how the normal society of this country really feels about the oddities of the gay lifestyle. So kindly stick your "trusted website" where the sun don't shine.

Location hidden

#145762 Jun 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a evolutionary, historical, religious and cultural identity that defines a unique and important relationship like no other.
I just love it when you post flowery gobbeldy gook like this!! Nothing demonstrates your desperity more than nonsense like this.

Marriage has nothing to do with evolution. Marriage is a man made institution. Saying marriage is evolutionary is as stupid as saying that driving is evolutionary.

Marriage is historical. Yes. Historically people were allowed to have many of them. Historically the women were property, nor participants. Historically it was denied to people of different races. History isn't stagnate you old coot.

Marrige CAN be religious. It is not CONFINED to the religious. If you are confused about this, please see any of the millions mor married atheists around the world. They will be glad to explain it further to you. But I must say, I do appreciate you mentioning that it can have a religious aspect. What a shame that bigots like you fight to deny certain religions their right to extend it to their gay congregants. But then, people like you don't really care about the religious freedoms of those religions other than your own. Typical hypocricy.

Oh, and to close out on your nonsense....the unions of gay people are NO LESS important, and NO LESS unique. Your condescension is dismissed, just like your bigotry.
KiMare wrote:
That relationship harbors the fruit of humanity and the reunion of genders. No other relationship does so. Not a single one.
Nor are they required to. They never will be. But please, please, don't let that stop you from pretending they do. Nothing demonstrates the sheer desperation of your bigotry than your repititious references to procreation!!!! Only a complete boob would come here day in and day out presenting an argument that has been shot to hell repeatedly.
KiMare wrote:
To impose a imposter relationship that does none of the above is nothing more than denial.
No one is imposing anything on any one. Peddle your bullshyt rhetoric to the sheeple, no one is buying it here.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#145763 Jun 12, 2012
Bruno wrote:
I just have to look around me and see the reality of how the normal society of this country really feels about the oddities of the gay lifestyle.
Of course, it has already been illustrated that society does not get a vote in who may or may not marry. I believe Loving v Virginia illustrates this fact handsomely.

Is there a legitimate state interest served by limiting the protections of marriage to being between a man and a woman that would render such a restriction constitutional?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#145764 Jun 12, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No Frank, you haven't done anything of the sort. All you HAVE done is to illustrate that you are not capable of understanding that 3 or moreis greater than two.
<quoted text>
Frank, polygamy seeks inherently greater protection of the law for three or more persons. It is not legal in any state in the union, and the courts have regularly upheld laws banning polygamy.
There is no rational reason to prevent same sex couples from marrying, there is a simple logical reason to prevent polygamous marriages. If you can't see that, then that is your problem. Continually offering polygamy as an argument in a gay marriage forum just makes you appear to be mentally slow.
And your opposition to polygamy makes you appear to be a hypocrite.

Tell me what harm a loving marriage of 3 gay men does you or anyone else. You don't like group marriage? Simple, don't marry more than one person.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#145765 Jun 12, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
BBBBZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT.
Wrong again. No one is advocating a "form" of marriage. What IS being advocated is that the existing institution of marriage not be discriminatory extended based on the assumption that all people are heterosexual.
Please do try and keep up. Perhaps if you weren't so vested in having multiple wives you might know what this thread is really about.
<quoted text>
You seem to be labering under the impression that being old makes it acceptable for you to be a prick. It doesn't.

Nor does being an angry young jerk.

Location hidden

#145766 Jun 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
First, none of your ad hominem attack against me changes the reality of what I posted, does it?
Your post didn't contain reality, it contained a buch of rhetoric that has already been addressed and exposed as ridiculousness.
KiMare wrote:
Second, get your facts right. Half of marriages don't fail.
I see. KiMare, who makes up statistics here on a daily basis is going to accuse other posters of not having their facts right. I see! What a hoot. Yes KiMare, thanks to people like Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich and Elizabeth Taylor, we are at 50%.
http://www.divorcerate.org/

Wanna know what else honeybun? Wanna know who are getting the MOST divorces? CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS. The very hypocrites fighting to deny marriage to gay people. Hypocrites.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.ht...
KiMare wrote:
Third, I have been married for nearly 37 years.
Stop telling us about your bedroom. No one cares.
KiMare wrote:
You have no argument about what I posted, because there is no argument against reality.
And the reality is that YOU have yet to present any reason that gays should be able to marry. But please, don't let that get in the way of demonstrating how idiotic you are. I know, why don't you tell us again about how you think procreation, or the possibility of it, is a requirement for marriage. That one always gives me a good chuckle. After that, why don't you childishly find ways to condescend to the gay people and their marriages through your posts? Don't forget to condescendingly try to pretend that they are lesser through your rhetorical talking points. Can you do that for us hon?! We love it when you do that because nothing demonstrates your bigotry better than that!!

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#145767 Jun 12, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
And your opposition to polygamy makes you appear to be a hypocrite.
Tell me what harm a loving marriage of 3 gay men does you or anyone else. You don't like group marriage? Simple, don't marry more than one person.
There is no hypocrisy here, polygamists, by definition, seek greater protection of the laws.

If you wish to argue for polygamy, then go find an appropriate forum. This thread has to do with gay marriage, and your posts do not remotely address that topic. You only serve to make yourself look foolish with your continual off topic posts regarding polygamy, which has already been addressed as a matter of law, those laws have been been repeatedly affirmed by the courts, and said laws would be affected in no way by allowing same sex marriage.

Your arguments regarding polygamy have no relevance to the topic at hand, and your regular return to an off topic argument merely makes you look out of touch with reality.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#145768 Jun 12, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read that whole paragraph. Lovely string of bigotry there. But what does it have to do with the topic? After all, you are the topic police. Don't complain when someone unleashes a similar paragraph of hate and bigotry against same sex marriage. If you do, you are a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cupertino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 8 hr Me Too 37
News Roadshow: Gas under $2 a gallon gas reaches Bay... Feb 8 Solarman 1
Please Donate To A Good Cause ! <3 Feb 2 karen thompson 1
An easy way Make money online Feb 2 Lhead 1
Naughty woman Feb 1 Adriaan1985 2
News Gay youth finding their voice (Oct '09) Jan 28 Kateowenplayslow 5
News UPDATE 1-Vivus says erectile dysfunction drug m... (Sep '12) Jan 28 Kohan 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cupertino Mortgages