Review: Old Castle Home Design Center LLC

Posted in the Cumming Forum

Bob Winter

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Nov 9, 2013
We renovated our Bathroom with Old castle home design center last year and we are very pleased with their services. They have changed our bathroom layout and made it functional.. With the amazing tile selection, detailed design, unique vanities, free standing tub and full shower system, we are enjoying our master bathroom every day. What a great experience.
A month ago we have done our kitchen renovation with them and the result was what we were expecting. They are not limited at all. With more than 12 kitchen cabinet manufacturers, they are able to create any style and look. Their price is very fare but their detailed design and the quality of their cabinet lines made them different with any ordinary kitchen and bathroom showroom.
We highly recommend them to all of our friend and relatives.
You will enjoy working with owner and his team.
Anonymous

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Dec 16, 2013
our neighbor did their Kitchen remodeling with Old Castle Home Design Center and they were happy with the design, installation and the quality of the cabinetry. We have looked many places in order to find the right products for our Kitchen remodeling project. It was a very stressful process for us. we were not sure if all materials ( cabinets, Counter top, appliances, Backslash and new flooring) from several different vendors could create the look we were looking for. We went to Old Castle Home Design Center and were able to find what we were looking for under one roof. They do have architect and designer in their design firm. They were able to make the design process easy for us and we were able to find the right materials for our project. The owner ( Babak )is passionate for what they are doing. we have enjoyed working with them and we love our new Kitchen. The project experience and the result is wonderful.
Kate Lemond

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Dec 20, 2013
One of the very well known design firm in Buckhead priced our Kitchen renovation project at $89,000.00. We didn't mind to pay extra to get what we were looking for but I was not happy with the design and material selection. Friend of ours gave us the Old Castle Home Design Center information. We looked at their Kitchen and Master bathroom. Old Castle Home Design center did their renovations project and they were happy. Due to the quality of the material ,excellent deign and craftsmanship, we decide to hire Old Castle Home Design Center. Every thing, from design concept, material selection and signing contract was easy and simple. They have used better quality cabinetry ( OMEGA ) for our Kitchen renovation project with excellent design. They have access to the materials which we were not able to see anywhere else. This is a must see place. Don't look any other places. You will enjoy working with their very professional team. We love our Kitchen and I am happy with my decision for hiring this company. They saved me $12000.00 for entire project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Wellham seen working at pig farm Dec 16 satin 1
Terry Wellham In Jail Again ? Dec 16 Hans Gruber 1
Say "NO" to Boosterthon Fun Runs in our schools (Oct '08) Dec 16 Amy 535
Haunted Duluth MN? (Mar '08) Dec 14 kamijo 68
Does anyone know Jif? Dec 13 Needananswer 1
Pictures of The old Airline school Dec 13 Debra 2
Horny Women (Sep '13) Dec 11 big daddy 4

Cumming News Video

Cumming Dating
Find my Match