KKK Newspaper Left in Powhatan

Mar 31, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

A week after the racially charged trial of Joey and Ethan Parrish, the Ku Klux Klan has visited Powhatan County.

Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Mike Huffman”

Since: Mar 09

Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Judged:

concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
to all of you adults, grow up please. The klan is a bunch of stupid insecure, racist white trash.This is the 21st century, all of you need to grow up and stop all of this whinning. Look at what you are doing to our kids both black and white.It is not a race thing, it is a stupid thing.
And the N.A.A.C.P. are a bunch of baby whiners who are never satisfied! I pray tell, what is it the blacks haven't got over us? We don't have a white entertainment network, a white college fund, the E.O.E. or affirmative action doesn't include whites. So!? You wan't to talk racism? You need not have to look past the N.A.A.C.P., they're every bit if not more then the Klan!
racist or not

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

There is goona be black and there is white When a black man dates a white woman it's supposed to be ok... When a white guy dates a black girl it's wrong.... when your a white guy with your own belifes your a racist.. then what are you when your black.... were all the same in gods eyes or supposed to be... everyone has there own belifes and opions. nothing is really gonna change it's called life........
A to the J

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Judged:

lloyd, the days of playing the race card are far from over. why do you think the family in the white house is black? because obama himself used the race card to get elected. open your eyes
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

I wonder if Dennis Haysbert playing a good guy, democrat president on 24 had anything to do with Obama getting elected? Well Obama ain't dennis Haysbert, he's a narcissistic Marxist that's never had a real job and he's ruining this country. That has nothing to do with race it's ideology and that's fact!
Concerned

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

I think the whole black and white thing is stupid in the times of today. All of us that hold a citizenship are Americans not black, white or whatever. I hate affirmative action it is very unfair. KKK represents hate not only towards blacks but of Jews and any other non-white culture, do not fall prey to them. NAACP is supposed to be a supportive group towards blacks, instead it is nothing better than the KKK, they probably get equal funds from the government. For all whites who want blacks to go away, they won't and never will, we are a melting pot and always will be, it is you who should go away. For all the blacks who still want whites to pay for the slave days, we are not our forefathers nor do we have their money, you never lived that time either so don't tell me you were a victim. Slavery was a part of history long before you were enslaved, in America it doesn't exist anymore we should worry about getting out of debt and stopping our enemy. Oh yeah, and playing the race card is just a cowardly way of gaining something.
Greg Simpson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

We as a nation have invited the "devil" up into everything. The devil knows how to keep things stirred up and we have fallen prey to such shenanigans.
The Bible cautions us to be aware of his tricks, wiles and schemes. Who better knows than God almighty. There is no rebellion or attacks in Heaven. Soon and very soon, God's people will no longer have to put up with evil satanic folk.
We will be encouraged no matter whats going on, God will make it alright for us.
missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

The KKK is gone people. They have made them politically wrong. But the Black Panthers///Come on people...they are going strong...just a thought!
Equality

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

When is "White History Month"????????!!
cop

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

People always talk about how kkk is bad but crips and bloods and all the other gangs arent. I am on no ones side just sayin
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

TEXAS wrote:
I am so glad that the KKK has came in. Anytime anything happens between a black person and a white person and the white person does not get punished the way the blacks think they should have then they start with the racist thing but why is it that the white people don't do that. They were in the court room for how many days and saw the jury and didn't say anything until they didn't get what they wanted. This whole racist thing is crap. WHY DIDN'T THE OTHERS BOYS GET CHARGED FOR ANYTHING THEY WERE THERE AND THEY EVEN PURGERED THEMSELFS ON THE STAND?
The kkk is a hate group and a menace to society. Eliminate them by any means necessary.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

cop wrote:
People always talk about how kkk is bad but crips and bloods and all the other gangs arent. I am on no ones side just sayin
Same rotten sumbytches, no matter what they call themselves.
cop

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I hate all gangs their all racist ive never seen white people in crips or bloods or black people in kkk
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

hammer toes, the "N" words are the biggest racists. And by your words, " Eliminate them by any means necessary." You liberal pukes are going to start a civil war, I can see it. And folks, THAT is why we have the 2nd Amendment, and why we have a NRA. You punks and Odumbo can bring it on. Free people will stand against you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

cop wrote:
I hate all gangs their all racist ive never seen white people in crips or bloods or black people in kkk
Why is that??????????

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that??????????
Perhaps because they are not a mentally deficient racist like you no-show.

Thankfully, idiots like you are a very small minority nothead.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...theres plenty of dip-sticks like you running the General Assembly. Y'all have made VA the laughing stock of the world with the kkkwardness.
The only idiot that continually spews kkk crap is you no-show. Nobody else does anything but laugh at you and them.

Good job nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cumberland Discussions

Search the Cumberland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul 18 Musikologist 13
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Threesome Jun '14 who cares 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
County line kennel reviews. Mar '14 Furs Flying 2
•••
•••
•••
Cumberland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cumberland Jobs

•••