Victim of Identity Theft?

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

jmccormick_29

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Victim of Identity Theft?I applied for a car loan and was told MY information was INACCURATE according to the information on my credit report. The dealer gave me the internet address to get a free copy of my report and again, the site would not let me see the report, it stated that the information I provided was INACCURATE. I know I didn't lie and I have never had a loan so after I receive the copy of my credit report through the old fashioned mail route, how do I get the INACCURATE information off. I was told by friends that once it is on there there is nothing that can be done. BTW I did a people search on myself and found someone nearby using my name (with 11 other aliases) What's the next step and how do I resolve my credit report?
barronstj

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2013
jmccormick_29 wrote:
Victim of Identity Theft?I applied for a car loan and was told MY information was INACCURATE according to the information on my credit report. The dealer gave me the internet address to get a free copy of my report and again, the site would not let me see the report, it stated that the information I provided was INACCURATE. I know I didn't lie and I have never had a loan so after I receive the copy of my credit report through the old fashioned mail route, how do I get the INACCURATE information off. I was told by friends that once it is on there there is nothing that can be done. BTW I did a people search on myself and found someone nearby using my name (with 11 other aliases) What's the next step and how do I resolve my credit report?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
farmville neighbors needed (Dec '09) Tue IDA 247
Tom Brady Nov '14 Not Interested 1
latasha scott Oct '14 camwoods 1
Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - ... Aug '14 Big Mess 1
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 13
Threesome (Mar '14) Jun '14 who cares 2
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
Cumberland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web