I was scammed by CleanWhites and Dazzlesmile. Did I do enough to protect myself?

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

maragrethoffstat ter160

Great Falls, VA

#1 Nov 10, 2013
I was scammed by CleanWhites and Dazzlesmile. Did I do enough to protect myself?I was scammed by CleanWhites and Dazzlesmile. I signed up for two free trials for teeth whitening. They charged me a few charges amounting to about $55. I am willing to stomach this but want to ensure I have not more charges and issues with the companies. I cancelled my debit card/ account and and savings account. I now have a new checking and savings account.

I havve not sent the stuff back because they will charge me for shipping.

By cancelling my card and accounts have I done enough to protect myself future consequences from my lapse in judgement (signing up for these free trials in the first place)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 20 hr gwsbadass 1,360
Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - ... Aug '14 Big Mess 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 13
Threesome (Mar '14) Jun '14 who cares 2
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,432
Cumberland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Cumberland Jobs

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cumberland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cumberland