With Livio Radio, all signals point t...

With Livio Radio, all signals point to Internet

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Jun 12, 2009, titled With Livio Radio, all signals point to Internet. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The Internet sure knows how to mess up a good thing. Look what it has done to the music industry, Hollywood and dear old newspapers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Livio Radio

Warren, MI

#1 Jun 15, 2009
There are several ways to input the artist names instead of going letter by letter. The simplest way would be to go to Pandora's site and input the names of the artist you want. The knob works better than the remote to enter artist. The remote is convenient for skipping songs, holding favorites, and rating music, not so much for entering the artist name. If you have other questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] or get more information on our website http://tinyurl.com/blog-jnl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Aug 23 Nira Iacobbo 2
Vote for Hillary Aug 12 Willie Granville 2
Does anyone remember Tom & Louise O'Brien? Aug 1 CBen 1
Phil Davis Jul '16 Old Friend 1
News West Warwick (May '14) May '16 Veronica Duarte 2
Toby Ashe Any thoughts? May '16 Fatbootywhitegurl 1
Mindy Picard nasty and hard up. May '16 Ell 2

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance