Cumberland mechanic sought by police

Cumberland mechanic sought by police

There are 1 comment on the The Observer story from Jan 18, 2012, titled Cumberland mechanic sought by police. In it, The Observer reports that:

A Central Falls detectives said Wednesday they are looking for Gregory G. Patton, 23, a Cumberland resident who sometimes goes by the name of "Fat Boy." Police say Patton, a mechanic, is implicated in an armed felony assault at 95 Darling St., Central Falls, on Monday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Observer.

Dboy

Lincoln, RI

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Damn this guy use to the sell the skimpiest ten sacks. Boss Movement. One time he had to sell a sack to "brother man" and this very large fellow (this dumbaz site wont let me swear) went into his back yard and got robbed! fo' all his pills, weed, phone, shades, and his 3Gs. This fellow (i was thinking of a word that begins with n) is real. FREE FATBOY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Office of Veterans Affairs opens on Jefferson B... Sep 26 Whitdog 1
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Sep 17 furniture depot 3
News Ormond St Murder Suspect Arraigned l WPRI.com (Mar '09) Sep 2 Kari 29
News Northern Rhode Island DUI Task Force to mobiliz... Aug '16 happy 1
Vote for Hillary Aug '16 Willie Granville 2
Does anyone remember Tom & Louise O'Brien? Aug '16 CBen 1
Phil Davis Jul '16 Old Friend 1

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance