A quick fix may re-open Manville Brid...

A quick fix may re-open Manville Bridge - temporarily

There are 1 comment on the The Observer story from Dec 12, 2012, titled A quick fix may re-open Manville Bridge - temporarily. In it, The Observer reports that:

State officials were short on details but saying this week that engineers are working out a short-term repair on the Manville Bridge in hopes of reopening it this winter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Observer.

Michael Delage

Cumberland, RI

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I don't believe that the Manville Bridge can be fixed at all if anyone takes a close look at the areas where the beams sit on the Concrete Piers you will see the beams having severely rusted steel in the beam structure so bad that some beams are bent. I also know that the bridge is worse than most people believe. I even have a yahoo group that will show all the inspections and work that has been done to patch up the bridge etc.

The Site is at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RhodeIslandBrid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toby Ashe Any thoughts? May 24 Fatbootywhitegurl 1
Mindy Picard nasty and hard up. May 24 Ell 2
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... (Nov '15) May 21 Three Days 3
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... May 21 Three Days 2
News Police: RI man's fake $100 bills had wrong face (Nov '12) May 11 Norm Mahl 11
Basketball courts May 10 Newtothearea 1
News Presidential frenzy drops in on Rhode Island Apr '16 Berniecommonsense 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages