Teens caught drinking at Cumberland p...

Teens caught drinking at Cumberland prom to graduate

There are 2 comments on the Providence Journal story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Teens caught drinking at Cumberland prom to graduate. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

Five students arrested on alcohol-possession charges at their senior prom are coming in to Cumberland High School Saturday and Monday to make up the exams they've missed during a five-day suspension this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

lisa miller

Warwick, RI

#1 Jun 14, 2010
as a cumberland tax payer and a parent they should not be able to go on stage with the girls and boys that have been working so hard to make a good life for them selfs they should have thers sent to there homes they do not belongat the school
bbygurlfl

Pawtucket, RI

#2 Jun 16, 2010
This is ridiculous, I am not too surprised though. At least no one got hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Jun 17 furniture depot 1
News West Warwick (May '14) May 29 Veronica Duarte 2
Toby Ashe Any thoughts? May '16 Fatbootywhitegurl 1
Mindy Picard nasty and hard up. May '16 Ell 2
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... (Nov '15) May '16 Three Days 3
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... May '16 Three Days 2
News Police: RI man's fake $100 bills had wrong face (Nov '12) May '16 Norm Mahl 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages