Cumberland house explosion considered...

Cumberland house explosion considered murder suicide

There are 4 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Cumberland house explosion considered murder suicide. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Authorities in Cumberland are now investigating a house explosion on Nate Whipple Highway as a murder suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

a concerned friend

Acworth, GA

#1 Apr 11, 2008
This is total BS. Norm and Bea were getting ready to renew their vows in June, on their 40th anniversary. Why don't you try looking FURTHER into the story instead of what the REAL killers would have you believe??? Do your JOB.
Cumberland Resident

New York, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2008
Is a double murder really a possiblity? Is there real reason to believe someone wanted them dead?
Daniel Williams

Cumberland, RI

#3 Jan 5, 2009
Hi my names Dan. my family and i live in Bea and Norms house in north Smithfield rhode island. there spirits are still in this house. they hunt us every night before we go to bed. its a cold moment between the hrs of midnight and 7 o'clock in the morning. i believe that taps needs to come here and investigate to see if that's them..
I KNew Them

Shallotte, NC

#4 Jan 5, 2009
And I believe Norm had everything in him to kill his wife, and dogs. And to commit suicide. I bet it was financial issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Bardsley (Touch of Grace) scam !!! (Aug '10) Apr '18 Dee Dee 4
Sarah beth zink aka Sarahbellumfit Apr '18 Rhody girl 3
Cory Freeman HIV and steroids oak hill nursing ... (Oct '17) Mar '18 Knows her 8
Age of strategy-the best mobile strategy game? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sethy 1
Where is Darin the Barber? (Feb '13) May '15 Darin follower 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cumberland, RI (Jan '12) Jul '14 Tugg 3
White Marrried Man for White Married Woman in RI (Jun '14) Jun '14 Tugg 1

Cumberland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages