First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#24 Sep 25, 2012
urgayhoogee wrote:
<quoted text>only you would know U R GAY HOOGEE
nobody pulled the string on your tampon...
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#25 Sep 25, 2012
Nancy B Funkinstin wrote:
Is Silias the real Short one?
thats what his girlfriend says.
mary jane rottencrotch

Foley, AL

#26 Sep 25, 2012
does anybody remember when silas whitehead was fired from the cpd back in the day after he got caught exchanging pills for sex? somehow he got hired on as an emt on the other end of the county and then managed to become the loyall police cheif, ultimately ending up back in cumberland. if that isn't the definition of a joke i don't know what is.
Nancy B Funkinstin

London, KY

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Same short one!
wooky

Cumberland, KY

#28 Sep 26, 2012
everyone still crying over little jackie not being a cop lol he is a security rat now nice place for him to be extra time to do his gf's
itsmeeee

United States

#29 Sep 29, 2012
why would jackie leave to see his gfs, everyone knows all the cumberland officers have gfs, married or not. i know one was caught by a precher right beside the church in his police car with a girl.
Ihc

Cumberland, KY

#30 Sep 29, 2012
All cops in thus county ate complete hole. They falsely arrests people daily . They actually have are stupid enough to put their hand in a Bible and lie through teeth to have people covincted and charged with Crimea that they cops created. They attest people and charge them with DUI when they are dead sober . Then those people have to spend money and wait months to go court and say look a my blood test totally sober. They have nothing to do. It's Harlan county not LA there should not be 7 cops per person here. Stop spending our tax dollars hiring police u don't need. They Already have to lie and falsify evidence everyday of their lives to make it look like they work . The judge even got disbarred for doing the same thing the pigs do which is lie on a bible under oath to put people in jail for nothing but trumped up charges. They need to life that does not involve destroying others. One day the Lord will ask them why they lie to ruin others daily for a living then what will they say.
Love it

Prestonsburg, KY

#31 Sep 29, 2012
Yea they are all so good, they beat the crap out of rhe people they arrest , just watch the jail house picture and the charges you see wgat happens. take them out of uniform they ant sh-t.
look

United States

#32 Oct 19, 2012
no joke, i rlly hear from friends that waynes son gets the list of rats and gives to his friends so they know who to look out for!
ahaha

Cumberland, KY

#33 Oct 19, 2012
They are idiots every last one of them has any sense at all,Cody needs to watch out for a big wind it may flow his dumbo ears away C Wayne Creech omg someone needs to put his crooked butt in Britthaven where he needs to be Chief my butt he is nothing more than a sorry good for nothing low life who has no right to be a cop let along chief he is dumb.His son Jeremy is the biggest dope dealer and dopehead in town but yet C Wayne keeps him safe sorry Jeremy but Daddy can't keep you safe for long eventually you will get caught and when u do then bubba will have a great time with you
theres a plus

United States

#34 Oct 20, 2012
on the bright side the new cop John Brown is Hott!
haha

London, KY

#36 Oct 21, 2012
It is hard to soar like an eagle when you work for a bunch of turkies!
COP Supporter

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Oct 22, 2012
Ihc wrote:
All cops in thus county ate complete hole. They falsely arrests people daily . They actually have are stupid enough to put their hand in a Bible and lie through teeth to have people covincted and charged with Crimea that they cops created. They attest people and charge them with DUI when they are dead sober . Then those people have to spend money and wait months to go court and say look a my blood test totally sober. They have nothing to do. It's Harlan county not LA there should not be 7 cops per person here. Stop spending our tax dollars hiring police u don't need. They Already have to lie and falsify evidence everyday of their lives to make it look like they work . The judge even got disbarred for doing the same thing the pigs do which is lie on a bible under oath to put people in jail for nothing but trumped up charges. They need to life that does not involve destroying others. One day the Lord will ask them why they lie to ruin others daily for a living then what will they say.
You need to seriously learn how to spell and punctuate. Just attempting to read your post leads me to believe that you are intoxicated right now! Not all cops in Harlan county are bad, just like not all folks in Harlan county are bad, but there are a few bad ones. As for having too many cops, you must be joking. I say hire more so we can run the pill pushers and thieves out of this county so that good folks can sleep at night without having to worry about getting robbed!
byebye

Georgetown, KY

#39 Oct 24, 2012
at least mike franks dont have a badge now
whatever

Eubank, KY

#40 Oct 28, 2012
You guys talk about Cody like he's a bad person and has done something wrong. YOU APPARENTLY DO NOT KNOW CODY! He is one of the few cops that I've met that actually cares about his job and helping others. Why are you so jealous? Did you see him with his hott ass girlfriend Ashley Farley and realize that you will never have a girl like this ever? Or did he arrest you? Seriously get over it. Cody may be a ladies man but he as a ladies man way before he became a cop. He would give the shirt off his back to help anyone. He has the biggest heart ever.
geez

Cumberland, KY

#41 Oct 28, 2012
COP Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to seriously learn how to spell and punctuate. Just attempting to read your post leads me to believe that you are intoxicated right now! Not all cops in Harlan county are bad, just like not all folks in Harlan county are bad, but there are a few bad ones. As for having too many cops, you must be joking. I say hire more so we can run the pill pushers and thieves out of this county so that good folks can sleep at night without having to worry about getting robbed!
so instead of taking up for the cops you attack someones spelling? what a joke and it isnt just cpd its all cops in harlan co and cop supporter you must be one of the pill pushers they protect but we will find you and send you to jail where you belong let this be a warning to all cops your number is up you will end up in jail very soon
Cop Supporter

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 Oct 28, 2012
geez wrote:
<quoted text>so instead of taking up for the cops you attack someones spelling? what a joke and it isnt just cpd its all cops in harlan co and cop supporter you must be one of the pill pushers they protect but we will find you and send you to jail where you belong let this be a warning to all cops your number is up you will end up in jail very soon
geez... You are a complete joke! I am not a pill pusher, but you must be guilty of something for you to dislike all police that badly. What's the matter, did the good cops arrest mommy, daddy, sissy, bubby, auntie, uncle or your girlfriend? Send as many warnings as you want, seems you may be the one on the receiving end of a trip to jail. I know several of the cops in this county and the ones I know don't protect poison pushers. Grow up and get a life, or at least some morals! Goof!
LOL

Cumberland, KY

#45 Nov 3, 2012
Trash always stinks keep smelling
Friend of an officer

Harrison, AR

#46 Nov 4, 2012
Lol people always jealous of the police lol get a life.
LMAO

London, KY

#47 Nov 4, 2012
Friend of an officer wrote:
Lol people always jealous of the police lol get a life.
People always have to cry over something. You are absolutely correct friend of an officer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cry Babies 8 hr laughsatwhathereads 13
Body cams for local police in C.B.L 8 hr ha ha 9
highway 119 (Apr '17) 23 hr Penis 4
Dollar general Mon Jordan 5
Technology and the younger generation Mon Jordan 4
cody simpson Mon Jordan 3
Tri City Empty Stocking Concert Sun Drift 5

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance