Cumberland cops a big joke

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiots

Saint Catharine, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Cumberland has literally went to hell I mean it has been for a long time but now worse ever since Carl Hatfield got mayor Mike Franks left these cops have got pretty dumb you call them for anything it takes them an hour to get to your house and when they do they just set and look at you like what am i suppose to do well i will tell ya they need to do their damn job instead of wasting gas on riding the streets looking for women and Wayne Creech needs to retire he is as dumb as a freaking door knob all he does is plain out nothing while the young cops just shoot the sh!t I am starting to think there isn't hope for Cumberland at all.they go to Crack heads homes cause they are to stupid to stay off the street while high and start sh!t with everyone else and the cops do nothing about them knowing they are high as hell and starting crap with others and not do a damn thing about it
sandy

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2011
idiots wrote:
Cumberland has literally went to hell I mean it has been for a long time but now worse ever since Carl Hatfield got mayor Mike Franks left these cops have got pretty dumb you call them for anything it takes them an hour to get to your house and when they do they just set and look at you like what am i suppose to do well i will tell ya they need to do their damn job instead of wasting gas on riding the streets looking for women and Wayne Creech needs to retire he is as dumb as a freaking door knob all he does is plain out nothing while the young cops just shoot the sh!t I am starting to think there isn't hope for Cumberland at all.they go to Crack heads homes cause they are to stupid to stay off the street while high and start sh!t with everyone else and the cops do nothing about them knowing they are high as hell and starting crap with others and not do a damn thing about it
what happen with kennys brother chris?chris need to get his life word out.and the brothers stop taking up for him.or leaving crap out for him to steal.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2011
you're just now figuring out that they are a joke?, they have been jokes for years, they were jokes 25 yrs ago !!!! and will be 25 yrs from now.
bad

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2011
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>what happen with kennys brother chris?chris need to get his life word out.and the brothers stop taking up for him.or leaving crap out for him to steal.
why would cumberland have a cop that lives in the same house and parks the police car in leatcher co.where the jenkins lived and still stay there alot.alexis tell ever one that this cop comes to her house ever day.she thinks they are not going to have to do any time for kevin.or any thing else.cops does not need to in a place like this.iam all most for sure they have had durg bust there before.dont look good for a cop to be parking a police car there
whatever

Saint Catharine, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2011
We called the cops on Joyce ann hensley the other day for cussing and going off on my 6 year old son cause he said something that wasn't what she thought he said he has speech problems and is autistic well Wayne Creech and that Cody guy came up and nothing was done to her for threatening my child and swinging a damn pole at my uncle so what does that tell you all this place is a joke they are a joke all of them
BULLMAN

Sheridan, AR

#6 Aug 29, 2011
HOOGEE wrote:
you're just now figuring out that they are a joke?, they have been jokes for years, they were jokes 25 yrs ago !!!! and will be 25 yrs from now.
ONLY IF YOU SUCK THEM OFF. FUDGECHIN!!
cop

Washington, DC

#7 Aug 29, 2011
The police officer is her cousin so that's why his car parks there
JUNIOR

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2011
HOOGEE wrote:
you have sucked the cops off ever since 25 years ago when you were just 3 years old. and will be 25 years from now. fagnut!!
what_ever

London, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2011
Doesn't anyone have anything better to do then talk about ppl that have a job and do try to do that job!!! Just so u people know that house that the cop car sits at is not that part of the jenkins that cause all the trouble that is there family but the kids that u all r talking about do not live there... Get your facts straight.
what_ever

London, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2011
Alexis is not a jenkins!!!! An that cop is not her cousin!!!
lol

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2011
It is her dads sisters son
alberto del rio

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2011
What do you call a cross between BULLMAN or JUNIOR and an octopus?...I don't know but it would try to jerk off every cop in the Tri-Cities area at the same time!!!
thats great

Saint Catharine, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2011
cop wrote:
The police officer is her cousin so that's why his car parks there
what kind of cop would be hanging out with drugies and pill heads.better yet why would the mayor let this go on
moth

Saint Catharine, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2011
Because of the same reason ever other mayor does. Changes are never made where they need to be and then shit starts on the pd. Ever time. Start in the office and tape some mouths shut cause they won't do it on they own.
what_ever

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Sep 29, 2011
The cops have nothing to do with druggies. Just leave them alone an let them do there jobs. This site needs be shut down, since people don't have anything better to do then talk about each other.
Bullman

Sheridan, AR

#17 Sep 30, 2011
alberto del rio wrote:
What do you call a cross between BULLMAN or JUNIOR and an octopus?...I don't know but it would try to jerk off every cop in the Tri-Cities area at the same time!!!
what do you call hoog and donnie? 2 queers in a mexican resturant.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 24, 2012
WELL WELL,glad to see the fudge brothers, bullman and junior are back, welcome back boys!!!, how was your trip to san francisco?, i bet u all packed alot of fudge on that trip!, glad to see you both are dumb as ever.have a nice day you fudgepackers.
urgayhoogee

London, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2012
HOOGEE wrote:
WELL WELL,glad to see the fudge brothers, bullman and junior are back, welcome back boys!!!, how was your trip to san francisco?, i bet u all packed alot of fudge on that trip!, glad to see you both are dumb as ever.have a nice day you fudgepackers.
only you would know U R GAY HOOGEE
Black bear

Nancy, KY

#22 Sep 25, 2012
First of all if anyone knows Cody knows he is against any types of drugs and he doesn't like the Jenkins! He is Kin to them put that doesn't mean shit. He's the only cop around here that ever does anything. Him and Silias. If you ask me the new cop and Benham cops is what the jokes are.
Nancy B Funkinstin

London, KY

#23 Sep 25, 2012
Is Silias the real Short one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donnie sanders 7 min Skip 1
Brittany Bledsoe strung out? 5 hr Wondering 1
Outing BobbyCUDDLE MY BOTTOMBowling 11 hr Hey Zeus Christy 5
Bailey Galloway 12 hr right 8
Dairy hut too 12 hr How 2
Method Head Christina Osborne 12 hr Probably 6
letta halcomb 20 hr james 11

Freeze Watch for Harlan County was issued at October 31 at 7:08PM EDT

Cumberland Dating
Find my Match