Holly Paige Hobbs in trouble again!

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Holly is in trouble again and this time in Somerset. I heard she stole from several families, and not the kind you want to steal from. She got busted on camera. How stupid! Will she ever learn? Good thing three of her four kids are living with her ex's family and have some sort of life or they'd turn out to be just like her.
Marry Ann Holdder

London, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Where is her dumbgrass Dad?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2012
I'm sure in the same place as before. They're a bunch of deadbeats who just keep sinking. Holly pretends she is trying to do the right thing all the time when she is really just trying to "snow" the next person. I personally hope she is sent away and her youngest child is given a chance at a real life like her oldest three have been given. Sad thing is she may come back here to Cumberland and start her drama all over again and most of us are fed up with her and her sisters.
heather hobbs

London, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Dazel wrote:
Holly is in trouble again and this time in Somerset. I heard she stole from several families, and not the kind you want to steal from. She got busted on camera. How stupid! Will she ever learn? Good thing three of her four kids are living with her ex's family and have some sort of life or they'd turn out to be just like her.
let me let your stupid ass in on some real 411....no hollys name is not holly paige if you knew so much about us you dumb ass bastard holly&paige are two different ppl!!!!so before you start talking shit get it together!!!!holly had a bad accident shes not herself right now.so just leave holly&paige alone just put ur shit talking on me hell im used to it...hell come out with ur name and where i can beat some get right on ur stupid ass!!!!!you stupid dumb ass low life no good for nothing hell im tired of fooling with you!!!!!!
huh

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2012
You tell 'em heather!
holly hobbs

Sheridan, AR

#8 Aug 18, 2012
Dazel wrote:
I'm sure in the same place as before. They're a bunch of deadbeats who just keep sinking. Holly pretends she is trying to do the right thing all the time when she is really just trying to "snow" the next person. I personally hope she is sent away and her youngest child is given a chance at a real life like her oldest three have been given. Sad thing is she may come back here to Cumberland and start her drama all over again and most of us are fed up with her and her sisters.
I will be in Cumberland tonight and I am coming for u.
heather hobbs

Somerset, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2012
holly hobbs wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be in Cumberland tonight and I am coming for u.
and she wont be by herself so all these bad ass trashy scum lets start picking the places we can meet up now dont be shy lets get this in!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jonathan ledford 23 hr who cares 10
jonathan ledford (Jun '13) 23 hr who cares 8
Buffys Sun Amy 2
angel fields Sun mr mystery 1
tina Britt Sat tina Britt 4
Did Angela wells and Michael Clark rat on people Sat ccc 1
whatever happened to Sara Lee? Sat Wondering 5
Cumberland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web