First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FyouSOBs

Norene, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2012
What are you up to?? Probably about 500 pounds by now....Fat boy that doesnt know what the word work means.....You and the other low life's in Crumberland.......
he is trash

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2012
FyouSOBs wrote:
What are you up to?? Probably about 500 pounds by now....Fat boy that doesnt know what the word work means.....You and the other low life's in Crumberland.......
are you talking about tramps.he only works very little.he mom keeps his ass up.she is not doing well.he want even cut the grass or fix the house that is falling down around her.he will work till the thing he is trying to marrie.then she will have to keep his ass up just like his frist wife did...
nooooo

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Tramp actually thinks Metallica is going to call him to play bass for them. Really? LMAO! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Now that's a good one there !
haha

London, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
nooooo wrote:
Tramp actually thinks Metallica is going to call him to play bass for them. Really? LMAO! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Now that's a good one there !
He'd make a good pie eater!
FyouSOBs

Norene, TN

#5 Aug 13, 2012
If he had one tenth of the brains that he does fat he would be the smartest person in the world.....He is just a pathetic piece of crap...
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2012
i heard trampus and his band are moving to Pig Knuckle Arkansas ....so they can be discovered!!!!
Mike W a friend

Cumberland, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2012
You fake a*s wanna be's on here make me sick to stomach when I read the sh*t you lames write on here. You all got so much to say put ya name on your post Bc I some of you on here are fakes and would never say half the sh*t you say to his face. Trampus would give any man the shirt off his back, a ride when it's raining or snowing out. I know this for a fact. But until you grow some balls or a viagina stay a keyboard warrior and stay behind that computer screen coward a*s b*tches
cumberland

Cumberland, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2012
nooooo wrote:
there band is not any good.he is nothing and never will be
lol

London, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2012
He is my hero
hoogee

Louisville, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Mike W a friend wrote:
You fake a*s wanna be's on here make me sick to stomach when I read the sh*t you lames write on here. You all got so much to say put ya name on your post Bc I some of you on here are fakes and would never say half the sh*t you say to his face. Trampus would give any man the shirt off his back, a ride when it's raining or snowing out. I know this for a fact. But until you grow some balls or a viagina stay a keyboard warrior and stay behind that computer screen coward a*s b*tches
you must be one of tramps groupies....lol
sleepy

Winchester, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Tramp I love ya brother, looks like people on here like to talk a lot of shit about people they are jealous of like You for chasing your dreams. Keep chasing them, there are good things coming your way, and I hope that this new tv pilot works out, and some more movie oppurtunities as well. Throw me a part in the next one if ya can for a brother. I love ya man, & to all these haters on here that talk crap sit back and laugh because they are the losers who have no lives and no dreams. They say I am nothing & all I do is drugs & dont work or care about my kids, but they dont even know me or they would know that all I care about are my kids & I am not the party animal I was in high school. Its just living in this small area everyone likes to take shots at us cool people. Take care & stay strong. Live Long and Prosper brother. & oh yeah OBAMA SUCKS JUST LIKE HIS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD COMMUNIST PARTY ADMINISTRATION IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!
hoogee

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 27, 2012
sleepy wrote:
Tramp I love ya brother, looks like people on here like to talk a lot of shit about people they are jealous of like You for chasing your dreams. Keep chasing them, there are good things coming your way, and I hope that this new tv pilot works out, and some more movie oppurtunities as well. Throw me a part in the next one if ya can for a brother. I love ya man, & to all these haters on here that talk crap sit back and laugh because they are the losers who have no lives and no dreams. They say I am nothing & all I do is drugs & dont work or care about my kids, but they dont even know me or they would know that all I care about are my kids & I am not the party animal I was in high school. Its just living in this small area everyone likes to take shots at us cool people. Take care & stay strong. Live Long and Prosper brother. & oh yeah OBAMA SUCKS JUST LIKE HIS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD COMMUNIST PARTY ADMINISTRATION IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!
why dont you "friends" of trampus try to encourage him to move on with his life instead of living in a constant fantasyland!
oh wow

London, KY

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Sleepy, you were never cool, you still not cool. you wuz always a freak. blame the wreck all you want but you were the same way before. your mind was never right and neither has Tramps. Your crazy both of you and you both bring every bit of this trash talk on here on yourselves. Your mouth opens, your actions speak and your just lying crazies!!! Peace out brothers.
FyouSOBs

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2012
sleepy wrote:
Sleepy, I dont agree with your rant on Trampuss. As I know he is just full of crap. But I will stop the rant on the queen due to your last sentence. I agree with you there, Obama sucks and is a F'n muslim.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 28, 2012
trampus is in the midst of a 'major' motion picture the last i heard.........i dont think george clooney has anything to worry about, nor do i think steven spielberg will be calling tramp anytime soon.
freddy

Cumberland, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2012
HOOGEE wrote:
trampus is in the midst of a 'major' motion picture the last i heard.........i dont think george clooney has anything to worry about, nor do i think steven spielberg will be calling tramp anytime soon.
only in his head.he is just making a fool of his self again. just like all the other times.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Real Man

Manchester, KY

#20 Jan 28, 2014
New on here just reading everything! here and their i see trampous
king here and their, funny how HOOGEE, has to put his 2 cents in
everyone of these post, each and everyone of them.........
You spend all your time on here? Get a job man.
LOL

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 29, 2014
pretty sure hoogee is not a he. Hoogee is a girl
just saying

Manchester, KY

#22 Feb 2, 2014
i seena dog chasing its dreams once..lol in its sleep or it was its tail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Maintenance 1 hr Wrenchy 33
Jason Clifton 10 hr lee 2
who knows Jason Clifton (Sep '14) 10 hr lee 46
Who is Joann Callihan? (May '10) 10 hr Tyler 26
Do you know? 10 hr Anna 4
The eldridge sister,s who is the prettiest 13 hr poooter 3
Misty Deal 17 hr Happy 3

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance