Next Last
Curious

Versailles, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2009
What kinda person is he
hello

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Oct 15, 2009
which mike johnson are you talking about? seth brock brother?
curious

Versailles, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2009
hello wrote:
which mike johnson are you talking about? seth brock brother?
yeh I think so!
let me enlighten u

Anderson, SC

#4 Jan 21, 2011
michael(donk)johnson is the lowest form of sh*t in the world he has 2 children who he has nuthin 2 do with and believe this he dont even care he of course is a junkie that spends the majority of his time in jail he's ate up with everything hes a really nasty mothaf**ker and 2 top it all off hes a RATT!!!!!!!! oh and seth he aint much better hes just better at hiding it!!!!!!!
whitney day

South Fulton, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2011
micheal is a really good person. and he would have something to do with his kids if the mother would let him but she wont......i mean maybe he drucks but at lest he is tryin to stay out of trouble...you all just need to leave him a long cause he aint doin shit to you so just back off of him
lol

London, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2011
listen i know him WAY better than u do honey and hes not trying 2 stay outta trouble his a*s is in jail right now 4 selling smoke u only say that cuz u use 2 f**k em was he the one that got away????? really but don't worry honey he'll eventually get out and he'll use u again just like b4 and of course he'll be the same piece of sh*t he's always been believe that
skankhater

London, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2013
lol wrote:
listen i know him WAY better than u do honey and hes not trying 2 stay outta trouble his a*s is in jail right now 4 selling smoke u only say that cuz u use 2 f**k em was he the one that got away????? really but don't worry honey he'll eventually get out and he'll use u again just like b4 and of course he'll be the same piece of sh*t he's always been believe that
Well this is a little late but ur exactly right Michael is the biggest skank looser to ever walk the face of this earth. He is a nasty fussy headed rat. He even makes things up to rat on. He has been in jail over and over and keeps getting out cause his ratting. He is ate up with everything. Sonds like his friend Whitney is too. Guess thats a perfect couple of needle junkie skanks. So here's a tip you should OD and save the world.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 20, 2013
WEll
Dorothy johnson

Panama City, FL

#9 Feb 7, 2013
lol wrote:
Well I was married to him and I have a son with him that he has never met not cares to so I can say yep he's a dead beat peace of shit!
Dorothy johnson

Panama City, FL

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Well I was married to him and have a son by him and he has never wanted not has tried to see his son he's a pos and I'm glad my son doesn't know him! God bless all the other children he has! I wish someone would cut his nuts out!
Joe

Gray, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Dorothy johnson wrote:
Well I was married to him and have a son by him and he has never wanted not has tried to see his son he's a pos and I'm glad my son doesn't know him! God bless all the other children he has! I wish someone would cut his nuts out!
All kids are better off not knowing that scum!! He is the lowest form of life! I know even his own kids hate him! And I know of at least 5 sons that he has and he is not in any of their lives. He uses two of them to try to get back with his wife, and will not give her a divorce... thats just sad using kids....
wondering

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Curious wrote:
What kinda person is he
don't know him!!
Well

Gray, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
don't know him!!
Be glad if you don't know him, but you can look him up on HC detention center he is back in jail, that scum,
nina

Cumberland, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
for starter i think its real funny dorthy getting on here bashing him when she was despertly trying to talk to him a year ago for herself not her son and yes he is in jail now for a dumbass charge from 09 he has not been in any trouble in over 2yrs he is NOT a rat and neither is his brother as far as his kids he is in one of their lives and as for the others theres 2 sides 2 every story as for his wife now he is not trying to get back with her they are in process of a devorce now everyone has demons and things they are not proud of even all you shit talking people on here but people can and do change michael has his problems but he is a good person
oh wow

Cumberland, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Really I mean come on u must be one of them wh**es that is running to see his dumb ugly a** in jail. You are just as pethitic as he is he might be in his kids life as long as the mother is supporting his habbit and letting him f**k her and every Wh*re in town too !!! He has been in jail about five months as I know and they have been six or more Wh**es down there seeing him but yet u still believe every word he says and get on here saying sh*t looking crazy cause u don't know LOL but yeah life goes on and so do ppl you will see real soon hun:)!!!!
nina

Cumberland, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
im not a wh**e but ya i might be in the dark cause im not from here and i dont know anyone im the mother of his youngest son so why dont you enlighten me
nina

Cumberland, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2013
oh wow wrote:
Really I mean come on u must be one of them wh**es that is running to see his dumb ugly a** in jail. You are just as pethitic as he is he might be in his kids life as long as the mother is supporting his habbit and letting him f**k her and every Wh*re in town too !!! He has been in jail about five months as I know and they have been six or more Wh**es down there seeing him but yet u still believe every word he says and get on here saying sh*t looking crazy cause u don't know LOL but yeah life goes on and so do ppl you will see real soon hun:)!!!!
theres no need to call me names if you know so much help me out and tell me i am the mother to his youngest and all i have to go on is what he says cause no one has told me other wise
oh wow

Cumberland, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Look hun why are you playing dumb about him and all this you shouldn't have to get on topix to find out things about Ur so called man if u are in the dark why not wise up and get out of it and quit looking stupid if u have been with him long enough to have a kid and still haven't found sh*t out he does or has done while u been with.him then there is no use in help for u sorry but there's not I kno micheal and all about him and I ain't never gave him the time of the day so why would you ? But I guess this is enough t2yl
oh wow

Cumberland, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Okay ill help u out I know for a fact here is a few he has fu**ed ..... Letta halcomb, Amanda whithead, serria foster, felica halcomb , mckayla Johnson .... Take those to head and leave that dumb a**
nina

Cumberland, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
oh wow wrote:
Look hun why are you playing dumb about him and all this you shouldn't have to get on topix to find out things about Ur so called man if u are in the dark why not wise up and get out of it and quit looking stupid if u have been with him long enough to have a kid and still haven't found sh*t out he does or has done while u been with.him then there is no use in help for u sorry but there's not I kno micheal and all about him and I ain't never gave him the time of the day so why would you ? But I guess this is enough t2yl
im not stupid like i said i dont know any1 from here so ive never been told anything but its ok u must not know what your gossiping about i just think its f**ked up people get on here 2 be mean and start sh*t but whatever no need 2 reply im done with stupid sh*t f**k u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food city Cumberland ky 40 min Fed up customer 1
kandi ball (Jul '09) Sat dude 15
Ronearl and Jonathan ledford (May '15) Sat Sweet cheeks 13
Robter Lewis Sat Sweet cheeks 4
wig Dec 6 ghost 1
Neighbor Dec 5 Fiend 1
dog problem on river road Dec 5 I hate everything 2

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance