pop it

London, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Why was he with that girl last night he should have been home with Amy,instead of running around,oh well
shiznit

Clay City, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
wooooowwwww! News travels fast don't it! lol I think it's funny. The guy puts a bow and arrow to her belly while he has her against the wall by the throatand in front of her kids and she STILL stays with him and takes up for him! Maybe she should worry about her kids instead of a man or should I say so-called man. I mean, if someone did something like that in front of my kids, I would be thinking that if they did that to me in front of my kids, they would do that TO my kids! They are both pathetic and need to grow up. Amy needs to worry about her kids safety instead of how much money her and Brandon can make selling her kids' medicine! Low life so-called mother!
you wished

Cumberland, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
shiznit wrote:
wooooowwwww! News travels fast don't it! lol I think it's funny. The guy puts a bow and arrow to her belly while he has her against the wall by the throatand in front of her kids and she STILL stays with him and takes up for him! Maybe she should worry about her kids instead of a man or should I say so-called man. I mean, if someone did something like that in front of my kids, I would be thinking that if they did that to me in front of my kids, they would do that TO my kids! They are both pathetic and need to grow up. Amy needs to worry about her kids safety instead of how much money her and Brandon can make selling her kids' medicine! Low life so-called mother!
was u there? Sure sounds like it!
OHHHHHHHHHHH

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Amy is so dumb she knows he screws on her hes been caught she just is'nt woman enough to get a real good man.We all know shes gappy.
family and friend

Cumberland, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Why can't everyone worry about there own life instead of gettin on here and talkin shit behind a computar, well I will tell u why its because u are apparently a peice of shit that wants to make every one else fill as misurable as u are because ur life is worthless and u have nothing better to do then to try to make everyone else fill down on there self... but guess what no matter what u get on here and say it doesnt matter to them because Amy, Brandon, and the kids is happy and it is there problems and they could care less what u think.. Every relationship and every family has ups and downs but people like to make a big deal with someone else's life instead of worring about there own.... we love you Amy, Brandon and Boys... keep ur head up and do what that holds ur family together and the hell with everyone else...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pilot with mcdonalds 3 min cute guy 2
I never stopped lovin u 24 min PandC 12
Needing a surrogate mother for next year 45 min NOTTA 3
Wal mart better bonus than toyota 1 hr nouaw 69
what happen to Ruby Estep 20 hr sure 2
To spank or not to spank 20 hr sure 2
Calvary Way Pentecostal Church (Nov '14) 22 hr Loved 7

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance