Gloria Dixon or Chuckie Dixon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knewit

Harrison, AR

#21 Oct 29, 2011
lala land 112 wrote:
Just wondering..I'm not forsure if this is true or not but I heard she was with a married man from slopeholler I believe his last name is Cress?? Does anyone know is this is true or not....
EEEWWWWWW...LMAO I knew it
get a life

Harrodsburg, KY

#22 Oct 29, 2011
most of these post are by tammy.she has nothing to do but she at home and trying to cause trouble and put others down.....tammy gets a bit up set when some one is doing better then she is.she could not keep tom.this m cress you are talking about.i have seen them at the hospital and eating out.they was not doing any thing wrong.no hand holding.no kissing,no touching.iam all most for sure she dont know who th has been seeing
chuckie or gloria

Liberty, KY

#23 Jul 10, 2012
to whom it concerns yes i have a new home.yes i spend alot of time with the cress family oh fart,you already know that little flower.to go one step further ill tell you what i told my friend tammy GOD and the cress family are NOT your concerns.if the wife is happy then where oh where do you fit in
Knows it is true

Winchester, KY

#24 Jul 11, 2012
Well I hate to bust a bubble here, them actually seeing each other is true!! Wayne Cress is a sick human, he is cheating and he does not care to make it known. They were up on Laden Trail and was caught red handed :) Why else would ya be there?? I think it is a sad situation for Margaret. She needs to be told, yep Gloria is scrogging your man. Get out Margaret, your so called friend is not a true one :(
at it again

United States

#25 Jul 12, 2012
Knows it is true wrote:
Well I hate to bust a bubble here, them actually seeing each other is true!! Wayne Cress is a sick human, he is cheating and he does not care to make it known. They were up on Laden Trail and was caught red handed :) Why else would ya be there?? I think it is a sad situation for Margaret. She needs to be told, yep Gloria is scrogging your man. Get out Margaret, your so called friend is not a true one :(
tammy ray hall dixon.give it up.you always said how close you was to chuckie.
Knows it is true

Winchester, KY

#26 Jul 13, 2012
LMMFAO, Try again!!!!!
chuckie

Mount Vernon, KY

#27 Jul 13, 2012
what have i been caught red-handed doing.since you know so much about me;what color of drowers did i have on? oh yeah hello friends in london.i am shocked that wayne and i are such a hot topic in this town.THANK YOU.please come and see us we'll be going to martin fork lake tonight to do some night fishing if you want to watch.
lol

United States

#28 Jul 14, 2012
chuckie wrote:
what have i been caught red-handed doing.since you know so much about me;what color of drowers did i have on? oh yeah hello friends in london.i am shocked that wayne and i are such a hot topic in this town.THANK YOU.please come and see us we'll be going to martin fork lake tonight to do some night fishing if you want to watch.
what family want do or say,you are not the only family in london is trying to start trouble for.hey tammy how many times did tom go out on you.i no your whole story.
Pathetic

Manchester, KY

#29 Aug 9, 2012
please gloria for the sake of everyone in Cumberland, please keep your bloomers on. Who gives a s**t what they look like or what color they are, they problably have dirt road stains on them LMFAO. You & Marion Cress are two-faced liars!!!! No body gives a care if you two are out screwing behind Marion's poor ole sick wife's back! You two are the ones who keeping talking about it then denying it, when everyone who knows you know you are!!! I don't see the point in denying when no one cares!! You two are sick and Marion's even sicker for sleeping with a manly skank like you anyways! But Marion aint no Mr. hot to trot hisself.
tammy ray dixon

Harrodsburg, KY

#30 Aug 10, 2012
chuckie or gloria wrote:
to whom it concerns yes i have a new home.yes i spend alot of time with the cress family oh fart,you already know that little flower.to go one step further ill tell you what i told my friend tammy GOD and the cress family are NOT your concerns.if the wife is happy then where oh where do you fit in
im family not a friend.you are living in sin>
Friend from cumberland

London, KY

#31 Aug 10, 2012
How can you judge Gloria and call her your friend when you lived in her home for a month living in sin?
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#32 Aug 11, 2012
So I guess since them two are seeing each other and doing things they should not be, he must have put sweet Margaret in a nursing home :/ Wayne Cress you are a lowlife to do that to her. I really feel sorry for her to put up with your lies, and stupied ass. Grow some balls and tell your wife you are cheating on her, or someone else is and gonna have the proof :) Just Saying :/
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#33 Aug 12, 2012
Why would Tammy get on her and do this to chuckie? She was there for you when you needed a place to stay. And this is how you repay her. I know chuckie and she is a good person. She has a big heart. But I hope that someday when that drunk that Tammy is with dies or just leaves her that chuckie don't pick her back up and help her out again. Tammy is a TROUBLE MAKER. And everyone knows that. God bless you Chuckie. And god knows how you opened your home up to help tammy and Doug out. But Doug has gone to the DOGS is why he is with you now. He would have never looked at you before but he is reached rock bottom and that is why he is with you.lmao. I'm just glad that God knows and sees everything and the people in Cumberland knows chuckie is a wonderful person. So Tammy just take care of that drunk and stop worrying about chuckie cause we all respect her. And she don't bother anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM bonus much better than any bonus toyota has ... 5 hr Big Dookie 67
If TMMK votes UAW. What would you bargain for? (Feb '16) 5 hr Big Dookie 188
GM bonus 11,750.00 come on toyota 5 hr Big Dookie 100
Tired of toyota (Dec '13) 5 hr Big Dookie 160
hey wig 9 hr sara 8
Georgetown threads in Cumberland forum (Dec '16) 16 hr ABC 6
Is Sandra fields a lesbian Thu Ben 1

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance