Gloria Dixon or Chuckie Dixon

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lala land 112

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Just wondering..I'm not forsure if this is true or not but I heard she was with a married man from slopeholler I believe his last name is Cress?? Does anyone know is this is true or not....
tammy

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
dont sound like something she would do. she is a nice lady
lala land 112

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Well I didn't know I heard she was screwing her best friends * cough *( margaret cress ) o'l man..* cough *( Wayne or Marion Cress ).. and from my sources it came from the horses mouth... and justa wondering if this isn't true and my sources and false then why is it when Mrs. Dixon calls about something being broke...which is ALOT... why does Mr. married man run....to me it sounds like a homewrecker!!! and i think she needs to tell her soo called bestfriend....
i know her

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2009
I went to school with Chuckie she is not like that. Please ruining people's good name is just not right.
lala land 112

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Well ppl change all the time !! Since you know her so good and think she wont lie to you , ask her about it then.. She will lie to you !!!
Yeah Right

London, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2009
I just don't see Chuckie doing that. I wouldn't believe it unless it came out of her mouth. Probably no one else will either. So you need to stop right now. Even if she was, what business is it of yours? Your probably just someone that that didn't get your way with something and decided to start a ugly rumor. Thats my guess.
lala land 112

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2009
Let me tell you something, Your wrong !! Her best friend had a stroke so this great person as you call her is steppin on toes !! Your guess is WRONG !!! Just because you think you know her doesnt mean she isnt doing it !! So dont speak so HIGH of her !! p.s It is my business !!!
You are wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2009
lala land 112 wrote:
Let me tell you something, Your wrong !! Her best friend had a stroke so this great person as you call her is steppin on toes !! Your guess is WRONG !!! Just because you think you know her doesnt mean she isnt doing it !! So dont speak so HIGH of her !! p.s It is my business !!!
Spreading malicious lies can lead you into a world of pain!
lala land 112

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2009
True !! But Glorria knows she doing it !! & Its not a lie !!!
Knowing this

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2009
I have heard this from Chuckies own mouth that she was doing this. From holding his hand when he was in the hostipal, and she was complaining about the mans wife getting new stuff an to quote her " she shouldn't spend his money he should spend that on his self. " Chuckie even asked the mans desicion that lil new trailer she jus bought. he even helped pick it out so why should he care about it if he wasnt going to spend so much time there...i know she said this and she better not say she didn't either because she knows who i am and she knows she has said this to me :)
You are wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2009
Wow lala land 112 Somerset, KY / Knowing this Somerset, KY 2+2=4 LOL 5 minutes apart, same person different name!
Knowing this

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Aug 26, 2009
haha yeah you wished i dont even know who lala land is and for number 2 i was just browsing through these and seen that so i thought i would comment so shut up and dont speak unless you know, and dont take up for someone who you dont even know if you can trust and why would you care to save her name so much...................is this chuckie i bet it is
Yeah Right

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Aug 27, 2009
lala land 112 wrote:
Like I said, no one is gonna believe it unless she tells us her self. I can speak highly of who ever I want, nothing you can do about it. Only reason you made it your business, is because you have your nose in someones crack. So regardless of what you say, NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!! Go on to your next rumor. I still believe you started this because something didn't go your way and your trying to get even some how. CHILDISH!
Just sayin

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Aug 27, 2009
I know all 3 of them . There is something wrong there, esp when the husband has to approve of who this Gloria dates !! But Gloria wont date any men who ask her out !! Wonder why ??? Come on do you really think she is gonna just come out and tell anything ? I think this is all NASTY !!! Dont worry about it !! Let them all 3 get knotted up an have a happy life !!! Sounds like theres more than one person on here that has their nose up somones crack !!!
Know Chuckie

London, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2009
Just sayin wrote:
I know all 3 of them . There is something wrong there, esp when the husband has to approve of who this Gloria dates !! But Gloria wont date any men who ask her out !! Wonder why ??? Come on do you really think she is gonna just come out and tell anything ? I think this is all NASTY !!! Dont worry about it !! Let them all 3 get knotted up an have a happy life !!! Sounds like theres more than one person on here that has their nose up somones

crack !!!
I have known her all of my and her life. I do not believe any of this, she may not have alot of money and she has been raised hard, but that does not mean she would do things like you all are saying. Leave her alone, she has no family to take her side. I will be praying for her and hoping you ppl leave her alone. Get a life of your own and if her life is so messed up, what r u doing sticking your nose in it, you need to get a life.
Relative

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2009
Why don't those bashing Chuckie mind their own business and worry about their own problems and leave her alone! I have known her all my life and am related to her. She is NOT like that!!! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF EVERYONE ELSES!!!
Yeah Right

London, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2009
I agree enveryone needs to back off and leave her alone. chuckie don't bother anybody and I know she would never do what lala is saying. I have known her all my life, she's my cousin. She is one of the most precious people you will every meet.
kin to the wifey

London, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2009
I am going to take up for the wife !! IF Gloria is doing this it will come out !! I am kin to the wife and I WILL CONFRONT MISS PRESCIOUS GLORIA DIXON about all this !! OH and the husband too !! YES MISS PRESCUOUS DIXON DOES CALL THE HUSBAND TO MUCH !!
brenda graham

London, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2009
well let me just tell you guys a couple of things.she is my best friend and for one thing you must not know her very well because she is not going by the name chuckie dixion any more.no i am not going to tell you her true last name because you probably just got on here to start trouble just like everyone else that does.which is pritty lame if you ask me and is very childish.listen you need to grow up and quit talking about everyone else and take a look at yourself because as the bible says dont judge another until you judge yourself.in my apenion you are just a nosey person that just wants to get someone fighting that way you can feel better about yourself.so leave other people alone....
so what

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Aug 28, 2009
Her last name is Day . well, Just because she is your best friend doesnt mean she isnt doing it !! Since your her best friend, Ask Gloria why does the husband have to approve of any man that asks her out on a date !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the most haunted places in the Cumberla... (Jul '10) 5 hr Old man 116
Yamaha XT 225 Blue and White 8 hr Jordan 1
single lady 12 hr mystery woman 1
Seen a Bigfoot up cloverlick 20 hr Old man 1
Sherry Blanton Thompson Mon havenoidea 6
School teacher Mon jefferefferyt 3
need prayer Mon Fellow sinner 3

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance