heather baldwin :(
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ooooooooo

Hindman, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2012
this girl don't need her kids she puts a new meaning to BAD MOM she cant even keep her home clean i was going to get a apartment at cumberland manor mastin drive but thay are so meany roashes there everyone sead thay were from apartment 305 thay are no way i would let some rent a place off me and keep it like a dump i dont know why peple would leave like that.
brian wyatt

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2012
hey that is bs listen here my apartmint is clean and my kids are doing great brandin i no this is u and let me tell u somthing im more of a dad to this kids then you'll ever be let me tell you somthing if you want to run your mouth then com do it face to face dont hide behind a computer ill fight you if that what u want i anit scared of you you anit nothing but a fag any ways and i putmy name on here so u no who wrot this
hoogee

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2012
and the dumbasses come out like roaches!!!!!
Damn My Halo Broke Again

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2012
ooooooooo wrote:
this girl don't need her kids she puts a new meaning to BAD MOM she cant even keep her home clean i was going to get a apartment at cumberland manor mastin drive but thay are so meany roashes there everyone sead thay were from apartment 305 thay are no way i would let some rent a place off me and keep it like a dump i dont know why peple would leave like that.
If true this concern's you how?
Grow up & Get A Life!!
Yes

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2012
you can tell it is brandon, He cant spell but you cant spell either Bryan!
Roach Bomb

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2012
ooooooooo wrote:
Im sorry can you try that one more time?
I have no clue as to what you are trying to say :/
Is It good or bad? Something about Roaches?
Brandon lee Back

Hindman, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2012
brian wyatt wrote:
hey that is bs listen here my apartmint is clean and my kids are doing great brandin i no this is u and let me tell u somthing im more of a dad to this kids then you'll ever be let me tell you somthing if you want to run your mouth then com do it face to face dont hide behind a computer ill fight you if that what u want i anit scared of you you anit nothing but a fag any ways and i putmy name on here so u no who wrot this
i will be in harlan soon and i will see u then. A fag them kids are mine and i will have ur as# on a blook be for u know it brian them kids are mine brandon backs ok and if i hear u saying that thay are urs again i will be in harlan on u fag now look i am going to have something done with all this bull sh!t going on with my kids and u or ur family can stop me the court will back me up so u need to get kids of ur on and stay away from mine kids logan iasha xavier back and autumn angle lafaith back
U joking right

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2012
Brandon you are a wierdo!!!
just me

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2012
Brandon, first off if they are your kids then at least spell there name right its Logan Isaiah Xavaier Baldwin and Autumn Angel Lafaith Baldwin. Another thing is the fact that you have not wanted to see "your children" since you left and went back to Knott County. Must be a "great Father." NOT. Hate to tell you but she is having a DNA on them kids and I guarantee you that you are not the father of either one of them kids!:)
brian wyatt

Gray, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2012
list here bradon u got lucky u ran fast enuf down the street that day when i had a knife but this time u wont be so lucky ill tell u that much ur the bitch not me so if u want some come try but ill tell u this right now u will end up missing
heather baldwin

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2012
Brandon just to let you know....i care nothing for you,never want to see you again.These kids love brian if you would have been a dad then they would have cared about you but guess what yu didnt.Brian works for these babies and buys them all they wanted..so you need to leave him alone.Remember the DNAs are coming up soon,so get over it.just sign them over and save yourself time
Damn My Halo Broke Again

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2012
brian wyatt wrote:
list here bradon u got lucky u ran fast enuf down the street that day when i had a knife but this time u wont be so lucky ill tell u that much ur the bitch not me so if u want some come try but ill tell u this right now u will end up missing
Please spare your self and stay off the damn computer. You look like a damn fool. Or at least have someone with some sense do it for you.
Everyone know's those kids belong to Brandon Back. They look just like him.
just me

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2012
I hate to tell you neither one of them kids look like him. The first one favorites her husbands family and the second looks like Heather not Brandon. Don't disgrace either one of them kids like that!
brandon back

Hindman, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2012
the DNA will show you all them kids is mine and you to brian
heather baldwin

Vilonia, AR

#16 Feb 23, 2012
You need to worry about the baby that was just born and leave us alone....I am getting so sick of this.U mean nothing to any of us,so back off and learn to spell.Im not playing ur games any more...you just want to be called a daddy but guess what ur not any guy can have a baby but a real man will be called a daddy.All u r is a sperm donor.They dont need you,i got a job and i support them,so leave them alone....why dont you just do it the easy way so u dont have to pay child support...sign them over to me.They'll be better off.This is childish and brians not scared of you so do as you please.Anyways ill see what they say when we go to court and i will fight with ever breathe in my body so you will never see these kids.Your lazy immature,and a sorry ass "dad" so get over yourself...move on and get a da*n life of ur own and quit living in reality..I love brian and so do the kids so be a man and stay out of our life.You will never have another chance with
me....EVER.Asa matter of fact you are married so stop being a baby and grow the fu*k up ....thank you.
Heather loves brian forever and always
Wait A Min

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2012
Heather, He may be a dead beat day..
And I understand how you feel about that. But, you don't have to go as low as to say their not his kids. That's not fair for the kid's or Brandon's family who love's those kids. The kid's should know who their dad & their dad's side of the family Is. Think about It!!
Wait A Min

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2012
¤ Dead Beat Dad ¤ OOPS
whoever

Krypton, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2012
she is a baldwin...thats enough she dont care about those kids..she only cares what she can get..she is a nasty whore..those kids deserve better than her or brian..if they dont get away from them two..they will never amount to anything..because they are all trash.they would be better off in foster care where someone could take care of them...the little girl is a doll she needs to be dressed better and clean..its not about you so called adults its about them babies..so get over yourselves and think of them for once..
heather baldwin

London, KY

#20 Feb 24, 2012
ANyways i take care of my kids leave a name and stop hiding unless your scared.Im not playing games with you guys anymore,i work for my babies so u need to keep my name out of your mouth
whoever

Krypton, KY

#21 Feb 24, 2012
yeah right you or brian dont work..nobody would hire your nasty azzes..if you work then where on the street corner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charles eldridge 13 hr john 1
tim eldridge 13 hr john 1
Wtf is she thinking 13 hr Not A Woman Beater 3
carlos fouts 14 hr john 1
tom eldridge 23 hr toot toot 4
Who the rats Wed Big Ron 5
simpkins thieves Wed toot toot 7

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance