Emma Gist Looses Case Against Cumberland

Emma Gist Looses Case Against Cumberland

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

USC

Clay City, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2012
A federal judge dismissed the case and says there was no discrimination involved. Emma gets nothing.
well

London, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2012
smh
crazyru

Gray, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2012
i told you to begin with it was a scam
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2012
the only crime here is the horendous spelling.....looses?...lol
Amen

London, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2012
If the idiots had simply left her alone, she would have been gone in 30 days.
LaughinMyHeadOff

United States

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Lol i knew it was a scam all along. Now who will she sue? The town of Lynch??? Or her own family?? Poor Eatable Emma...i heard she lets anyone eat her LOL. EEG LOL
Cain

London, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2012
This outcome is great. I'm so sick and tired of these people trying to sue good, hardworking, taxpaying citizens.
Bite Me

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Did she really loose her case? Or is this gossip? I want to know because she owes me a bunch of money and i been waiting to collect forevers. I guess i just wont get anything, but a big bowl of rotten fruit or nasty maggot bar b q.
mean

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2012
federal judge dismissed her case
cruel

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2012
i doubt that she had hard proof on them all
Cluck

London, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2012
She didn't have any proof at all dumba$$. That's why it was thrown out. I'm surprised that it went as far as it did.
obamasucks

London, KY

#14 Mar 21, 2012
She quit after they left her alone. She wouldn't have made it anyhow because running a business takes WORK!
Ewwwwww

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Lol isn't that the truth. She served some nasty food too. I ordered some one time it had nappy hairs in it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
Shhhpaidoff

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2012
I think she actually got the money and they settled out of court with her. and if not someone was paid off big time. There's a dead cat on the line somewhere
John

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Aug 9, 2012
Emma got NOO money. The judge threw it out of court. She should have took the offer the city offered her the first time. Little to greedy Emma??
John

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Aug 9, 2012
Old news. That was way back in the spring. Who cares anyway.
John

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Aug 10, 2012
I just got back in town n read up on this. Thought someone in this town would know something different.
AllWrong

Cumberland, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Even though it was thrown out, they settled with her. Get facts right, before you post. They one her completely wrong, and I wish her the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephanie crow (Dec '10) 2 hr Curious George 10
eldridges and wells 14 hr yo baby yo 1
Sherry eldridge Fri yo baby yo 17
loraine williams and edna mae Eldridge Fri yo baby yo 25
cumberland police and fire dept Thu Goteamgoooooooo 2
Shane green Jul 28 frank 14
heather bush (Apr '11) Jul 28 hmmm 8

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance