little bobby sizemore
revenge

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2012
watch your back....im comming for you
what

London, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2012
well what did the boy do to you, take your ole lady or something?
revenge

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2012
he is a theif and worthless trash.stll sucking on his moms tit...you would think someone who is 31 years old would get a job and move out of their parents house
huh

London, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2012
so .... you are going after him because he still lives with his mom?

There has to be another reason.
revenge

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2012
he has stole off of me and alot of good people
huh

London, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2012
that's a good reason
homo harry

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Bobby doesn't need to steal to get money anymore because he's moved up to sucking d!ck now; and believe me his mother taught him well!
LOL

London, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2012
Nobody moves out and gets a job these days. They move in their lovers, children, and friends with their parents. They draw welfare and SSI on themselves and their children. The parents claim all the little tax deductions to get 10 grand in income tax every year. Why should his momma not take care of him, she has supported his daddy all these years! LOL
revenge

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2012
thats why this country is in the shape its in because of ball washers like him....just a matter of time for you bobby....lol...lol
cumberland

Baxter, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
hows jail bobby
shatthebed

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
He is a little piece of stealing shit. He needs to go down as well as the well known business people who buy his stolen goods. The truth needs to come out and they all need to go down. This f**king town needs an enema.
hell yea

Baxter, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
like the woman who used to own the shoppette she bought jewlery off bobby knowin it was stolen and did she go to jail no. what about spiz in town bought jewlery off bobby is he going to jail no. only bobby get to walk the lone mile ha ha b*tch
tracker

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
who are you talking about at shopette? that is receiving stolen property.
james

Baxter, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2012
the woman who used to own it yea and thats what i thought also
chris

Baxter, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2012
bobby was messing with jessica powell and she said bobby picks terds out of his. also he likes to stick the big police edition of mag lights up his. he collects his lovers pub hairs and all kinds of freaky stuff
motorboat

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
wtf is a terd?
da rat speaking

Betsy Layne, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
enjoy your dope charger your getting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peanut rule 6 hr Uought2bashamed 11
Black Mercedes Sat Trish 1
what going on up blair Sat curious 5
Wildners Donna,Debbie, Angie Aug 28 DONNA 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Abe 722
Best in bed Aug 26 Wondering 1
Baby Bear Daycare Aug 25 Curious 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages