First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2012
is it ture they found a lady dead in cumberland.does any one know if it is ture or not
hoogee

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2012
ture?
shibby

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2012
I love to make fun of idiot spelling as much as the next person, but a woman did die at Bradford Square a few days ago. Is this what you are talking about?
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2012
who knows?
friend

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2012
shibby wrote:
I love to make fun of idiot spelling as much as the next person, but a woman did die at Bradford Square a few days ago. Is this what you are talking about?
maybe how old was she and what did she die of.not looking for a name
hey

London, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2012
christina maybe?
The Truth

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2012
She was the daughter of the late Rena Creech. Her death I heard is beening investigated because of the way she died. I dont know to much about it but it was so sad to hear this because she was only 28 years old. You can see the details of this on line at the whitesburg furnal home.
so sad

London, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2012
Her name was Christina smith
I love her dearly

Berea, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2012
Her name is spelled Cristina Smith (leave the "h" out of the first name). Yes, she did die Saturday the 17th. She left behind a devastated, severely heartbroken 11 year old little sister who misses her terribly. ONLY ONE family member cared enough to contact the young sibling about the death and it was from a member of the mother's side of the family, NOT the Smith side (Thank you to that family member).

The following is directed to the Smith clan that's originally from the Turkey Creek area in Letcher County. I'm sure you don't give a damn, but the little sibling cried and cried and then said, through huge tear filled eyes, "Are they gonna wait until I die too before they ever call to see about me?" She's ONLY ELEVEN YEARS OLD and she's written letters that have gone unanswered. How ice cold all of you are to not care that you've broke her heart...and now are practically responsible for the condition that led to Cristina's death! As for that family, the Smith family, namely Christopher Smith (the deceased's father, though a very sorry excuse for one), along with Debra Salyer (unless she weaseled that man she was living with into marriage, whom I do not know or care to know his last name), Mike Smith, Shaun Smith, Mercedes Smith (Cede), Shena Smith, Greg Smith and the rest of that Godless clan..how dare you...how can you sleep at night..Cristina loved you all and you ALL abandoned her! To hell with all your excuses as to why you turned her away. Cristina wasn't perfect, but no more guilty of anything that you weren't guilty of too and led her down that path to begin with. You led her there, and then left her there. I hope you ALL live with the guilt of her death on your heads everyday and night until you TRULY repent for the HUGE part you played in her death. Cristina needed you, but you ALL turned her away...even when her own mother died, you were nothing but cruel. All Cristina wanted was a hug and a few words of sympathy about her losing her mommy but none of you could even muster the words,"I'm sorry for your loss." I'm ashamed..no, humiliated to ever have known people such as yourselves exist. A phone call to Cristina's family on her mother's side AFTER Cristina's death is a damn bit too late to start acting like you gave a damn. Cristina's "dad" is incarcerated at Ashland FCI (along with the Uncle Mike) for stealing MILLIONS of $$$$ from investors through Target Oil & Gas Corporation, but, over the years couldn't afford to help Cristina find a place of her own to live because, as he told her, "We're broke, but we will pray for you," then hung up the phone and laughed about it with his latest,disgusting wife. Shame on you!! But, in spite of everything you did to ensure she was completely destroyed, I want YOU to know that Cristina made peace before her death about you and all the things you did to her and her mother while they were living...but most of all, she made piece by finally talking aloud for the first time about how you sexually abused her growing up..and, only by God's grace, you didn't steal all her strength because even still after what you did to her mind and body, she had grace enough to forgive you, & did.

However, as for me..SHE TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID TO HER!! You, Chris, are a worthless piece of trash and will NEVER have the chance to hurt your other child like you did Cristina, God rest her soul. And should you try to hurt her little sister like you did her? Well, you just remember what it's like where you are now. If you dare try to harm Cristina's little sister, I WILL use what Cristina gave me as evidence in court and you WILL go back..only it wont be to the cushy club ed your locked in right now...and from what I've heard, the other inmates don't take kindly to grown men who sexually abuse little, innocent and HELPLESS babies!! You think on that a**hole. Cristina's with her mother now, the mother she always wanted but you lied and kept her from being with you piece of SH*T!
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2012
wow!!!!
someone who cares

Versailles, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2012
I believe there will be a special place in hell reserved for people who are mean to children. If not, there should be.
sad

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2012
I agree that there will be a special place in hell for those who have mistreated a child in any way, mentally, physically, and sexually. I did not know her but your post (I loved her dearly) reminded me of the father and his family that my child has! They can fool the world but one day God knew all the pain these children suffered and he will have the last say so!
North

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2012
Wow!!!!
cumbrland

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2012
get real,no body made her kill herself.she made that choice.no one else.no one help her down and force the dope in her.no one but her made her gay.that and the drugs is why her family didnt have much to do with her.
someone who cares wrote:
I believe there will be a special place in hell reserved for people who are mean to children. If not, there should be.
meeee

London, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2012
cumbrland wrote:
get real,no body made her kill herself.she made that choice.no one else.no one help her down and force the dope in her.no one but her made her gay.that and the drugs is why her family didnt have much to do with her.<quoted text>
I was going to reply something back to you and explain how you raise and treat your kids as a child and growing up is what makes a person as an adult. But it is really not worth it. God bless you and God bless Cristina and the family that continually abused her.
baby

London, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2012
WELL WHERE IS THE POOR LITTLE SISTER WHO IS WATCHING OUT FOR HER.
cumbrland

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2012
HOOGEE wrote:
wow!!!!
what chris r u talking. gales son????
cumbrland

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2012
sad wrote:
I agree that there will be a special place in hell for those who have mistreated a child in any way, mentally, physically, and sexually. I did not know her but your post (I loved her dearly) reminded me of the father and his family that my child has! They can fool the world but one day God knew all the pain these children suffered and he will have the last say so!
they may be a place in hell for some of her family.iam sure she had one of them special place in hell.and iam sure she will see some of her family there and most of the friends she had.do get on here and make she sound like a great person.her family may or may not have mistreated her.but she was a grown up.if it was that bad for her.she didnt have to be around them..she should have being work and her on place to live.she keep trying to be around the family.if they was that bad.she would have not wanted to be around them.she could have maded the chioce to cut all contact with them.
wow

East Bernstadt, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2012
cumbrland wrote:
<quoted text>they may be a place in hell for some of her family.iam sure she had one of them special place in hell.and iam sure she will see some of her family there and most of the friends she had.do get on here and make she sound like a great person.her family may or may not have mistreated her.but she was a grown up.if it was that bad for her.she didnt have to be around them..she should have being work and her on place to live.she keep trying to be around the family.if they was that bad.she would have not wanted to be around them.she could have maded the chioce to cut all contact with them.
so cruel
curious

London, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2012
What did she look like? I think I may know who she was... just wandering, if no one wants to respond thats fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley fouts miles 6 hr wig 4
george fouts 14 hr joe 1
carlos fouts 15 hr joe 1
Who the rats 17 hr old timer 8
where is Cindy Kay back 22 hr sup 2
Who is Cindy Back? Friend or Foe? 22 hr sup 2
Thieves on radio Hill Sun Mad mommy 4

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages